Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great find @PetDetective!! From your link is attached Autopsy Recommendations and Guidelines

https://ag.ks.gov/docs/default-source/forms/autopsy-guidlines.pdf?sfvrsn=4fd8c71a_4
Thanks, I thought so as well which is why I had to share!

I’m way behind but I’ve thought about this and IMO I think the first autopsy was done by the ME and the DA wanted another autopsy due to the advanced stage of decomp to be done by a forensic anthropologist.

I think you may very well have it right :)
I’m thinking either the DA or the Review Board requested the 2nd autopsy, thank you!

Last edited:
I'm not sure why, but this ride thing really bothers me. What was his reasoning? Seriously, your son is missing and you can't give his mother a ride? At a time like that? Just rubs me wrong.

Any psychologists here to explain WHY this bothers me? So many terrible things in this case. How can THIS bug me so?

Snipped for length (Although I appreciated your whole post @hopingicanhelp)

BBM
I think he knew EG would flip her $@!% for one thing. He wanted to get home fast already, but I'm sure he wasn't going to deal with whatever was waiting for him if he rolled up with JO in his car. I think EG had probably already succeeded in making JO the enemy--especially after the fight at the school.

<modsnip>

I know his type; I grew up with plenty of them. Their Dads beat them and when they have children, they pass it down. I think he overlooked too many bruises on poor Lucas. He thoroughly bought Emily’s BS. But having lived with a Sociopath, I know how they can make you believe what they’re saying is the only truth there is. I don’t think he knew Emily murdered Lucas and I don’t think he’s trying to cover for her anymore. Maybe at first he was but IMO now he gets it. Too late?’of course. That’s my opinion but I welcome and respect everyone else’s. Especially everyone here. I feel downright dumb next to some of ya’ll.
BBM
I sure hope that feeling is fleeting at most.
We all have our own experiences to bring to the table, and it will turn on a light bulb about different components of every case. You have already shared some of your experiences--which, btw helped me gain deeper understanding.
We all have theories and we should share -- we might not agree on everything, but often there's fewer, smaller pieces where we can all agree and build from there.
We need your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are reasons for why things look the way they do, some of which is EG's intentional obfuscation and some of which is actual evidence.

The time for these things will come. I know for a fact that there are MSM sources for these connections but one step at a time right now.

And you won't until LE decides it's time.

Not because it's not findable.

EG is a horrible excuse of a human being.
If there's something findable in MSM, it's allowed to be shared here.

BBM
I sure hope that feeling is fleeting at most.
We all have our own experiences to bring to the table, and it will turn on a light bulb about different components of every case. You have already shared some of your experiences--which, btw helped me gain deeper understanding.
We all have theories and we should share -- we might not agree on everything, but often there's fewer, smaller pieces where we can all agree and build from there.
We need your thoughts!
Aw thank you @hopingicanhelp

He did say that. But before he said that. He told NG that there were no latches and things like that.
The question posed was somewhat convoluted though - I can see how he thought he was answering truthfully. I can't even attempt the wording of it without going back to look at the transcription.
ETA:
NG: Does the back door have any type of a latch on it, or a lock, that he, maybe, could not reach?

JH: Um, no it did not.

NG asked if it had a lock/latch he could not reach. Maybe he thought he was asked if there was a lock/latch he could reach?

IMO it’s just not that big a discrepancy in the scheme of things. Just my opinion.

BBM
I'm sorry, but the phrasing of this question is (imo) confusing. Is that intentional on NG's part? If he takes too long to answer, people will think he's thinking too hard about a simple question -- if he answers in a way that's contrary to the following question, people will pick it apart.
I had to read and re-read the question and still don't know what NG thinks she's asking -- I'm someone who does better with written information than verbal, so I can't imagine how I might answer that question.
Does
maybe
could not
????

Last edited:
IMO, JH is lying so much because he is super concerned with the public thinking he was father of the year... not necessarily because he was involved or knows anything. Although, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he was involved or knows something. I think he lied about facetiming with Lucas, and I think the reason is that he doesn't want people to know he hadn't bothered to speak with his children for over a week. He just keeps saying he loves Lucas and people know what kind of father he is. Yeah, we know, and we're far from impressed.

If there's something findable in MSM, it's allowed to be shared here.

The real question is whether it's a good idea given the propensity for some to take things to other sites for spin. What it supports is how low EG will go- there is no way in hell 'it's some coincidence'.

As others have said before, the kid she brought home to take the fall for her, already suffered enough for things he didn't deserve. EG is an ugly opportunist preying not only upon other's vulnerability but targeting them as easy decoys for her own devious ends.

Last edited:
IMO, JH is lying so much because he is super concerned with the public thinking he was father of the year... not necessarily because he was involved or knows anything. Although, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he was involved or knows something. I think he lied about facetiming with Lucas, and I think the reason is that he doesn't want people to know he hadn't bothered to speak with his children for over a week. He just keeps saying he loves Lucas and people know what kind of father he is. Yeah, we know, and we're far from impressed.
I think there is more to be revealed.
Seriously No way anyone is going to cover someone who horribly abuses,and kills their child. No way they wouldn't raise Hell to find their missing child.
No way.

I have a question that no one may be able to answer . And maybe we don’t want to go there. But did CR search either by himself or with a group. I don’t know why this sticking with me. It would have been very early on

Absolutely - I don't think the LL mixed up the dates. But LE has never confirmed that the LL was there or the date of the encounter with Lucas; the neighbor Q&A was never given a date either. We don't even know if this was 1 person or 2.

We're trying to grasp what happened with 2 different timelines now. Either way, EG knew it was better to admit to leaving Lucas at home on 2/16 while she went to OG; she knew it was better to fess up to smoking "cannabis."

If we're working off the theory that Lucas died earlier in the week than 2/16, my belief is that Lucas died shortly before the couple was outside the house but after the LL/neighbor saw him alone. However, when EG was arrested on CE, she claimed the LL had been by on 2/16. EG was arrested on 2/21 -- tons of info was coming in. Perhaps the LL came forward or was contacted after the arrest -- what if the truth is that the LL saw Lucas not on the 16th but days or even a week prior? Same with neighbor (if we're talking about 2 different people).

BUT EG tells LE that all of it happened on the 16th -- she wants to cop to leaving Lucas home alone only once, because he was sick and asleep. She wants JH to believe it was the exception, not the rule. She was spotted at OG or her phone puts her out of the home--no one sees Lucas with her out & about. She has to say he was alone and recalls the LL/neighbor even talked to Lucas when she was gone.

LE lets it go and doesn't push -- EG already admitted to enough to get arrested for MH. Maybe they questioned her about the dates after the arrest, maybe not. EG needs JH and the world to believe Lucas was seen on the 16th, but was he? We don't really know when anything happened.

i totally agree its possible EG tried to condense all of this (pot smoking, driving while high, kids left home alone) to the 16th/one day to so it seemed the exception, not the rule.

i wonder if EG is the one who said to LE the LL saw Lucas on the 16th in order to strengthen her story Lucas was alive through Saturday afternoon when he was "kidnapped" (meaning he'd be alive when the smoking strangers lurked outside, when JO picked him up for valentines day allegedly and when CR sleeps over).

its definitely risky for her to say he was there if he wasnt but maybe LE is asking her a lot of questions/her story is unraveling so its worth the risk - maybe the LL did call twice on the 16th afternoon which is in her favor (ik she said the LL called twice, i cant remember if we had that confirmed). either way, she took similar odds with JO hopefully not being able to verify her whereabouts on the 14th, so it wouldnt be entirely out of character for her to gamble on saying the LL stopped by and saw Lucas.

we've talked about how people like EG will confess to lesser crimes to gain the trust of LE/create a facade they are overall an honest person and maybe her questioning with LE reached a point where she thought it'd be better to say "yeah i left him alone bc he was sick but someone saw him, he was alive" than "yeah i killed him". and who can prove this story wrong? unfortunately, lucas cant. and if the LL cant verify his whereabouts, itll be his word against hers.

so LE looks into this story not bc the LL is a suspect, but to verify Lucas' timeline. then maybe they talk to the LL and he says "well no, i only called on friday the 16th but the friday before i did see Lucas". and if the LL couldnt 100% verify his whereabouts on the 16th (again not as a suspect but if hes like at home alone or driving alone from tenant to tenant) maybe LE gives it some consideration thinking "did the LL mix up his dates, is the LL sure he didnt even pull in their driveway for 10 mins to see if she was home etc".

from there, it becomes a he said-she said between EG and the LL. and while maybe EGs goal of making it crystal clear Lucas was alive until he was kidnapped isnt fully successful in that the LL pushes back/LE cant verify this, it certainly created a lot of confusion and wasted a lot of LEs time, which are both good things for EG.

(and who knows - maybe EG thought she could also paint the LL as a potential suspect. she'd prob consider that bonus points).

MOD NOTE

Thank you to those members who have alerted on posts that may violate TOS instead of replying to the posts in question and making the thread cleanup more difficult.

Baiting is a TOS violation. If you have information, but you can't or won't share it, then don't hint at it on the forum. If something is simply your opinion, then you must state that it is your opinion, not fact.

DO NOT bring anything here from social media and the FB rumor mill. The next rumor I see posted here is going to earn that poster a timeout.

I have a question that no one may be able to answer . And maybe we don’t want to go there. But did CR search either by himself or with a group. I don’t know why this sticking with me. It would have been very early on
This not a rumor or SM thing. I have been here since very early on and I remember this person and the info provided and have not seen them . I don’t know it has been bothering me . Delete if not appropriate

This not a rumor or SM thing. I have been here since very early on and I remember this person and the info provided and have not seen them . I don’t know it has been bothering me . Delete if not appropriate

Is CR the homeless man? If he is mentioned in a MSM article or by @FindLucasAllen, that may be discussed. He's not open for sleuthing, otherwise, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876