Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If JH was away at work who knows when she could have done this? I wonder who is the last person to have seen her/spoken to her?
I’m not saying this is not true. It seems to be. But why is this man always at work when things are happening. Then boom he’s back in Wichita. I mean the commute is not easy or quick. He’s spending more time driving then doing anything else period.

Previous tweet was deleted:

#BREAKING: The family of Lucas Hernandez release a statement in response to the apparent suicide of Emily Glass. Read FULL statement here: bit.ly/2sHABQN #kwch12

KWCH Eyewitness News on Twitter

Today, Emily Glass chose to end her own life. We are deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events.

Another mother and father have lost a child. Children have lost their mother, and a family will have to grieve someone they loved. We know from experience how heartbreaking and tragic this will be for them.

This is not the ending we would have chosen for Emily. She was the only person on this earth who could tell us what the last moments of our child’s life were like. We wanted answers and we still want justice. Our hope is that the truth will still come out, that there will be answers to the many questions we have.

Please keep Emily’s family in your thoughts and prayers, along with ours. None of us wanted or expected all this loss and devastation that has come to pass. Give both of our families’ time to process this unexpected death.

Sincerely,
Jamie Taylor-Orr and Jonathan Hernandez

A very respectful statement on behalf of JH and JO, through their spokesperson.

"Today, Emily Glass chose to end her own life. We are deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events. Another mother and father have lost a child. Children have lost their mother, and a family will have to grieve someone they loved. We know from experience how heartbreaking and tragic this will be for them.

This is not the ending we would have chosen for Emily. She was the only person on this earth who could tell us what the last moments of our child’s life were like. We wanted answers and we still want justice. Our hope is that the truth will still come out, that there will be answers to the many questions we have.

Please keep Emily’s family in your thoughts and prayers, along with ours. None of us wanted or expected all this loss and devastation that has come to pass. Give both of our families’ time to process this unexpected death.

Sincerely,

Jamie Taylor-Orr and Jonathan Hernandez"

Source: Emily Glass found dead in her east Wichita home

ETA: Apologies, just realized others posted it already.

** double post **

Statement from Lucas' parents (1/4): "Today, Emily Glass chose to end her own life. We are deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events. Another mother and father have lost a child. Children have lost their mother, and a family will have to grieve someone they loved...

Natalie Davis on Twitter

We know from experience how heartbreaking and tragic this will be for them. This is not the ending we would have chosen for Emily. She was the only person on this earth who could tell us what the last moments of our child’s life were like...

Natalie Davis on Twitter

(3/4) "We wanted answers and we still want justice. Our hope is that the truth will still come out, that there will be answers to the many questions we have.

Please keep Emily’s family in your thoughts and prayers, along with ours...

Natalie Davis on Twitter

(4/4) "None of us wanted or expected all this loss and devastation that has come to pass. Give both of our families’ time to process this unexpected death."

Statement from Lucas' parents, Jamie Taylor-Orr and Jonathan Hernandez

@KWCH12

Natalie Davis on Twitter

Today, Emily Glass chose to end her own life. We are deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events.

Another mother and father have lost a child. Children have lost their mother, and a family will have to grieve someone they loved. We know from experience how heartbreaking and tragic this will be for them.

Sincerely,

They show alot of dignity and grace in this message...respect!

Sincerely,
Actually this was nicely done. I appreciate that they seemed to of released it themselves rather then having the spokesperson do so. It’s to articulate to of come from the other source.

I just want to add, I lost my first wife to suicide 2 years ago last Friday. As a suicide survivor I hate the “they took the cowards way out!” sayings. I have no sympathy for EG, none at all, but I would say in the main, it’s NOT the cowards way out, it’s the ONLY solution a suicidal person can see.
I am so sorry for your loss Blef. I also lost a close nephew by way of gunshot wound to his head Aug. 2017 and it still hurts and we still ask why, why he felt he couldn't come talk to us. We couldn't see that things were so bad he felt he had to do that. It still hurts. In no way do I feel your wife or my nephew took a cowardly way out. With EG, it will take some time for me. We searched for Lucas and as many grew to love him and I feel EG should have faced her wrongs. LH has been done horribly wrong and I can't feel any different about EG right now. I may have spoke to soon off of emotion. I hope and pray that you are healing and finding ways to accept it was not your fault and that there was nothing you could do different that may have changed things. I struggle with that everyday because we were always close and I was the Aunt he trusted to tell me everything and at the time of his death we had a falling out months prior and I always feel if I was talking to him it may not have happened. I will keep you in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webrowser