Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters, but I keep seeing that the dad works for an oil rig...I thought he worked for a logging company--as in cutting trees?

I don't know if I can give out the info. here...

but...

On his Facebook it gives the name of a logging services company he works for...

though...

this may have changed since he first posted it...
Or it may not be true at all...

JMO...

I invited another family member over here to Websleuths, who has been outspoken elsewhere about this case. I don't know if he will sign up and become vetted, but it would be nice to have him here, especially for FindLucasAllen's sake. I don't want to say how he is related to Lucas, but his posts seem to go along with FindLucasAllen's,, but they are not related to Lucas in the same manner.

Mom posts video of bruise on forehead of missing 5-year-old. Stepmom is in jail.

The mother of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez has publicly posted a video of him on Facebook that she says shows a bruise over his eye.
On Wednesday morning, Jamie Orr posted the video, which shows her son with a lighted cake for his fifth birthday. Above his left eye is what appears to be bruising. His birthday was Dec. 3.
Orr posted this in comments under the video:
“I apologize, after viewing the video that I just posted on this post, I instantly remembered that day that I did get Lucas (late) on his birthday. Emily sent him to me In filthy clothes and...well you see the bruise on his four head. I do realize that may be too graphic for some people at this point. Therefore I apologize.”

No idea. Some may still be reading & trying to get caught up. That last part of thread 2 to where we are now on thread 3 unfolded rather quickly.

131 users on the thread right now
53 members
78 guests

I’m in & out all day, everyday. Should we do roll calls? ;) MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, it could be a major issue actually, should there be at some point a hearing to determine if dad will regain custody of either child. There is consideration given to whether the abuser was a "caregiver" vs a step-parent and whether that person will be remaining in the home or have access to the child(ren).
IMO, he absolutely should NOT. NO NO NO! He has proven he makes poor decisions when it comes to the best interest of his children. He should have supervised visits only. jmo

I invited another family member over here to Websleuths, who has been outspoken elsewhere about this case. I don't know if he will sign up and become vetted, but it would be nice to have him here, especially for FindLucasAllen's sake. I don't want to say how he is related to Lucas, but his posts seem to go along with FindLucasAllen's,, but they are not related to Lucas in the same manner.

I hope it's the one I am thinking about..Lucas needs all the family love, support and advocacy that he can get . Thank you

No idea. Some may still be reading & trying to get caught up. That last part of thread 2 to where we are now on thread 3 unfolded rather quickly.

131 users on the thread right now
53 members
78 guests

I'm at work - wearing out the refresh button and praying for a miracle!

So is the $50,000 bond that's listed the real amount someone would have to pay to get her out, or is it 10% of that?

Is it safe for her to be out? She might be better off staying put where she is. just sayin'

So is the $50,000 bond that's listed the real amount someone would have to pay to get her out, or is it 10% of that?

If you get a bail bondsman, it is typically 10% I believe. :/

Mom posts video of bruise on forehead of missing 5-year-old. Stepmom is in jail.

The mother of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez has publicly posted a video of him on Facebook that she says shows a bruise over his eye.
On Wednesday morning, Jamie Orr posted the video, which shows her son with a lighted cake for his fifth birthday. Above his left eye is what appears to be bruising. His birthday was Dec. 3.
Orr posted this in comments under the video:
“I apologize, after viewing the video that I just posted on this post, I instantly remembered that day that I did get Lucas (late) on his birthday. Emily sent him to me In filthy clothes and...well you see the bruise on his four head. I do realize that may be too graphic for some people at this point. Therefore I apologize.”

[emoji22][emoji174] I can’t even....I feel 🤢This boy, smiling, with a freaking bruise on his head.... This is just the saddest, most gut-wrenching, heart-breaking sight...

Checking in for little Lucas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This little boy has been on my mind so much. I just don’t understand how someone could hurt a child.

If you get a bail bondsman, it is typically 10% I believe. :/

Crap, I forgot about the 10%- why the heck didn't they make it one million instead?

Five thousand? That's peanuts- her family will no doubt raise that within a day or two

Ugh!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member