Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LinkedIn profile....registered nurse training 2014 - 2016.
c67446bbbcdc315630f39359f8369ca1.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Why am I seriously doubting this?!?!? Maybe she started her
prerequisites..MAYBE..

I read doubt someone would go online and sell the shoes they wore to commit a crime. That's super traceable, whereas throwing them in a random dumpster is not.

Could be a psychological ploy though ? Often things that seem hidden are in plain sight, right in front of you if you get my meaning ? In other words, maybe she has advertised her shoes which may be of evidential value on a selling forum precisely because it’s the least expected action ... so she’s trying to say that they are just shoes - Ie. “ I wouldn’t be daft enough to sell them where everyone can see what I’m doing if they were evidence “ ( speaking as EG)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News I hadn't seen....Nancy Grace. I did not listen to the recording portion, but in the written words it states EG waited hours to report him missing. This is the first we are hearing of this, right? She slept for hours, and found he was missing, but I didn't realize she waited to report it. There were only 3 hours between the start of her nap and when police were called. So did she actually only nap for an hour or so?

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/02/...earch-for-missing-kansas-boy-lucas-hernandez/
NG is notoriously known for screwing up details.

I thought she slept 3 to 6 saw him last before shower then napped then reported him missing. Not so much she waited hours just didn't bother to check before nap after shower if he was home. Does that make sense?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's the timeline and story that LE is currently stating. EG took a shower and then she and the 2 kids took a nap, starting at 3pm So it appears that EG and the 1-year-old slept until 6 but Lucas disappeared at some point during that time. At 6:15 she called 911 to report him missing.

Glass also told 911 that the back door was open, implying that either Lucas left on his own accord or was taken by someone. So far there is no evidence of either and LE has stated that they do not believe Lucas was abducted. So that would leave him going out the door on his own.

Except that no one in the area - which is filled with houses and businesses and a busy road - saw him on Saturday.

I think the reason why so many of us feel Glass "waited hours" to report him missing has to do with the lack of witnesses spotting him walking and finding it unusual that he and a 1-year-old would nap at that time of day, for 3 hours. IMO.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-hernandez-missing-fbi-joins-search-for-kansas-boy-5/open

It was easily the worst time of our lives. Being stuck in the hospital for weeks, away from our other two kids. He is 100% healed. He's going to be 10 in March, and he's testing on a 15 year old's level from the testing with his neuropsychiatrist. He is in the 99th percentile for testing at school (on Nationwide test scores), and he has the "profile" of a bioengineer, according to his neuropsychiatrist.

SO, all in all, that makes me feel a bit better that there won't be lasting effects, but it's been a long 6 years, I can tell you that much. The worst part of it NOW is that we were completely ruined financially. But eh, nothing we can do now.

Thank you.

Now - not to be about me - where is Lucas?

God bless you all! That is why I’m eternally thankful that I live in the UK and have the use of the NHS. A lot of people complain about the UK NHS but the alternative is to have a system like yours in USA where you have to pay , A LOT, for good health insurance. And ultimately, although I’m sure that every dime was worth it to see your son recover, you are now in financial ruin as a result. But I’d rather be poor and healthy as I am sure you would too. If I play and win big on the National Lottery, I will remember you and share [emoji8]

I'm sure potential employers are highly impressed by applicants whose titles include "BossMom" (and duties that include the word "professionalism's")

Heads up...working on a new thread. This one is getting very long.

Start packing up to move to a new thread in about 10 minutes.

Why am I seriously doubting this?!?!? Maybe she started her
prerequisites..MAYBE..

Wichita Technical Institute...an accredited, highly acclaimed nursing school [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

UGH... everything about her is HORRID. I saw this supposed "resume" yesterday and immediately wondered how much is embellished, or more likely, just complete lies. As a lifelong sales and marketing professional, I guarantee this would go straight into the trash... seriously, "professionalism's"??? Come ON.

BBM

I think you were perhaps directing this question to me?

I really enjoyed reading your tactic. It was well thought out and I thought the reasoning(s) behind your ideas were very good too since stepmom does like to be emotionally controlling or at least control emotional situations and also has a history of not being able to control herself in certain situations. Really good post and ideas!

*Please keep in mind that my angle is not necessarily based on my own thoughts, feelings, or opinions of the situation but rather is based on what I think stepmom would be most receptive to in order to elicit the information we all want*

In a short, very condensed explanation, my angle is to be sympathetic to her situation leading up to Lucas's disappearance, and to have dad admit and accept his role in the situation.

Stepmom, whether she regrets her actions or not, is unlikely to see herself as just a monster but rather a good person who made a terrible mistake. Confronting her in a way in which you are in agreement with that, is likely going to wear her down sooner. The more she is convinced that family (particularly her parents) and close friends still love her regardless, the better the wearing down.

If we take a moment to look at her situation:

She is "just" a girlfriend. Not a fiance, not a wife. Her boyfriend is working out of state for extremely long periods of time and during that time, she is responsible not only for the child they share together, but also his son. She, in essence, is the sole adult who does all of the heavy lifting of the parenting. That is a highly stressful situation even for a married couple who were established many, many years prior and don't have the added complexities of a blended family and a volatile relationship. She was stressed and because they had cut ties with family members, she lacked additional familial support while alone. She was stressed and obviously lacked the coping skills. Dad either didn't recognize this or didn't care enough to put a plan into place to alleviate her of these stresses. [Parameters set into place for more abuse]

Dad needs to regretfully admit to how this played an enormous role into the way things unfolded and accept the bulk of the responsibility. Dad needs to express an enormous amount of guilt and regret and in turn, a small amount of understanding for stepmom and a willingness to make things right moving forward. WE have to fix this. WE have to make this right. WE HAVE TO GIVE LUCAS A PROPER BURIAL.

*Some of that was difficult to even type and was a VERY simplified explanation of my ideas and the reasons behind them for using that approach. And again, these are things that aren't my opinions but rather what I think could be a possible approach or dialogue with stepmom that SHE would be receptive to. (Poor you, no wonder you were stressed and things got out of control. Boo hoo BS basically) Stepmom doesn't get my sympathy, Lucas does*

Yes very well put - I understand and agree with this approach to get EG to spill the beans on what’s happened to Lucas or where he is !

I would also like to point out that

Her last job ended in Dec 2015
School was indicated 2014-2016

BossMom/SAHM doesn't start until 2017, so guess she's only counting her biological daughter and not Lucas? (Not surprising) Otherwise wouldn't her SAHM be indicated as beginning in 2015 or at least 2016?

Guess Lucas slipped through that crack too :(

I have nothing of value to add to helping find Lucas [emoji17][emoji17][emoji53]
But I just want to say you guys do an absolutely wonderful job. I keep coming back several times daily praying he will be found alive and well. He has captured my heart[emoji173]

Where are you Lucas?!?!?
[emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads