Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted yesterday that I don't think she will ever give up the location of where she put Lucas. I hope I am wrong, but I think this woman cares only about herself, and no one else.

IMO

I think that is a very true statement. imo

O/T

Is it just me? Does anyone else get infuriated when the media does this strange set up to show photos with the blurring on each side?
Like a picture laid upon a larger picture.
Why not just show the dang picture???
Grrr...
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Since the photo is in portrait mode and not landscape the overlay is just a way to not have two huge black panels on the screen.

No bond amount posted here yet.
e9822bf77ed69aed2ea422f967979ae9.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

When I read about the Ninja table being overturned during one of their violent episodes, it really tugged at my heart. I pray that Lucas wasn't near that table or sitting at it while their fight went on. It really scares me to think about what this child witnessed and went through, living with the two of them. All alone, too, in terms of siblings, until they had their daughter, who was not old enough for Lucas to communicate with. If she/they were abusing their baby girl and he was witness to it, could he maybe have ticked off EG and tried in his own way to defend his little sister, and got a few whacks as a result of doing so? Just speculating here, and my thoughts and opinion only, but I have heard of many older siblings taking abuse for younger siblings to try and protect them from harm.

Thank you. So sad. I do believe Lucas was an exceptionally sweet little boy. How anyone could ever hurt him boggles my mind.

When I was reading that article I saw where another Kansas 'mom' tried to kill her three children by poisoning who was in a custody dispute with their father. GAH! At least it seems these three children are going to recover even though they are all hospitalized.

omg he is so precious,I wish i could just reach out and hug him. I am praying that they find him and keeping the family in prayer. my heart breaks reading about children missing or murdered, children are the future.

In Wichita Police Department update this morning (live) they said they had nothing new to report on the case except that it was an ongoing investigation and then gave the tip line phone number

http://www.ksrevisor.org/statutes/chapters/ch22/022_029_0001.html

Last paragraph...
[FONT=&quot](7) If a person is arrested on a warrant or arrested on probable cause without a warrant, pursuant to a violation of subsection (a)(1)(C) of K.S.A. 2017 Supp. [/FONT]21-5808[FONT=&quot], and amendments thereto, such person shall not be allowed to post bond pending such person's first appearance in court provided that a first appearance occurs within 48 hours after arrest. The magistrate may fix as a condition of release on the appearance bond that such person report to a court services officer. Nothing in this section shall be construed to be an unnecessary delay as such term is used in this section.

[/FONT]BBM: Does this mean they can hold her for up to 48 hours before appearing before a magistrate?

Stepmom might be inclined to tell if a deal is put on the table, but that would require LE to have solid evidence even without Lucas (I couldn't even guess what evidence they have (or haven't) gathered during their investigation other than obviously not enough to have narrowed down the location, yet)

This then brings me back to Dad.

From the little bit I've gathered about her, their relationship, the dynamics of their living situation and family, I have an idea of what dad could say to her and which emotions and personality traits of hers to play on or even sympathize with, but I CERTAINLY don't presume to know more about profiling or eliciting information from a suspect than WPD or the FBI, so I'm sure they've already thought of it or something similar.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he refused to be on camera for the interview? “We agreed not to show his face” is one of the first things the reporter says.
It’s not like he wanted to remain anonymous because they used several pictures of him on rotation while he spoke.
Was he trying to conceal something? Marks, bruises, emotions, facial expressions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because if he's under the influence of drugs it'll be obvious live. Not so obvious in pics.

Did the SM have employment outside the home or was she a stay-at-home mom? Anyone know?

I'm remembering little Lonzie who was left out in the elements. The mom and her boyfriend were uncooperative, and it took LE awhile to find him, but they did find him.

I have hope.

jmo

When I read about the Ninja table being overturned during one of their violent episodes, it really tugged at my heart. I pray that Lucas wasn't near that table or sitting at it while their fight went on. It really scares me to think about what this child witnessed and went through, living with the two of them. All alone, too, in terms of siblings, until they had their daughter, who was not old enough for Lucas to communicate with. If she/they were abusing their baby girl and he was witness to it, could he maybe have ticked off EG and tried in his own way to defend his little sister, and got a few whacks as a result of doing so? Just speculating here, and my thoughts and opinion only, but I have heard of many older siblings taking abuse for younger siblings to try and protect them from harm.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if she is the one who purposefully kicked Lucas' Ninja table over. Often abusers will try to destroy things they know the victims likes a lot.

You are correct. I took many bad beatings when I was protecting my two younger brothers from my abusive dad. I tried very hard to distract him where he wound up beating me rather than them. It was all worth it to me even though his anger against me would be ten-fold because I was the one who interfered.

IMO

http://www.ksrevisor.org/statutes/chapters/ch22/022_029_0001.html

Last paragraph...
[FONT="](7) If a person is arrested on a warrant or arrested on probable cause without a warrant, pursuant to a violation of subsection (a)(1)(C) of K.S.A. 2017 Supp. [/FONT][URL="http://www.ksrevisor.org/statutes/chapters/ch21/021_058_0008.html"]21-5808[/URL][FONT="], and amendments thereto, such person shall not be allowed to post bond pending such person's first appearance in court provided that a first appearance occurs within 48 hours after arrest. The magistrate may fix as a condition of release on the appearance bond that such person report to a court services officer. Nothing in this section shall be construed to be an unnecessary delay as such term is used in this section.

[/FONT]BBM: Does this mean they can hold her for up to 48 hours before appearing before a magistrate?

No. It means that if a defendant will be seen by a magistrate within 48 hours of their arrest then they can't bail out before seeing the magistrate. If the defendant has to wait longer then 48 hours to see a judge then they have to be given bail.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if she is the one who purposefully kicked Lucas' Ninja table over. Often abusers will try to destroy things they know the victims likes a lot.

You are correct. I took many bad beatings when I was protecting my two younger brothers from my abusive dad. I tried very hard to distract him where he wound up beating me rather than them. It was all worth it to me even though his anger against me would be ten-fold because I was the one who interfered.

IMO
I'm very sorry to hear that you suffered! You are such a lovely and sweet person. :(

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

IMO

I am so sorry that you went through that abuse- what a beautiful and loving soul you are to take that abuse so that your brothers didn't suffer through it. :rose: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota