Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else involved? Well, if dad was gone for long periods of time, it's possible SM has another guy.

I went there myself earlier in the other thread- it is a big possibility that before they moved, at the very least, that someone else was in her life while Lucas' father was away. It's been haunting me- glad someone else posted this,

I'm wondering something...

Maybe they have evidence (maybe not HARD) that she hurt Lucas. Phone pings, a conversation, etc. And maybe they know that she left the baby girl at home to go put Lucas somewhere, and that's where the charge for the little girl came in?

I hope she has had a thoroughly miserable first night in jail

[FONT=&quot]
Jason Tidd‏ @Jason_TiddFollowingFollowing
@Jason_Tidd​

More

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Wichita police do not have any updates on the search for Lucas Hernandez.

​tweet was from about 5 mins ago

[/FONT]

[FONT="][INDENT][URL="https://twitter.com/Jason_Tidd"]Jason Tidd‏ @Jason_Tidd[/URL]FollowingFollowing
@Jason_Tidd​

More

[/FONT]
[/INDENT]
[FONT="]Wichita police do not have any updates on the search for Lucas Hernandez.

[/FONT]

Which means she is not helping out at all.

Not surprised....but utterly disappointed.

Has she no heart??

jmo

Which means she is not helping out at all.

Not surprised....but utterly disappointed.

Has she no heart??

jmo
Has she no heart?? Let's hope a few days in jail helps change that. I also hope the dad and her family plead with her to do the right thing at this point.

One good thing is that now they have an arrest, they should be able to get a warrant for the phone, calls, and pings data. Even if she doesn't come clean, they could get some clues from the pings, especially if there's a trip that hasn't been admitted to, or something during the dark hours.

And if they don't find any unusual trips, then they'll be able to retrace every step she's made since the last independent sighting of Lucas.

It's a step in the right direction for finding him and finding out what happened. If there's any chance he's still alive she has a strong incentive now to admit to any part in it she has had, even if she was scared to do that before.

I’m all but hanging my hat on the cell phone data. It doesn’t seem like a mom with young kids would go too far without her phone. I guess anything is possible, though.

[FONT="][INDENT][URL="https://twitter.com/Jason_Tidd"]Jason Tidd‏ @Jason_Tidd[/URL]FollowingFollowing
@Jason_Tidd​

More

[/FONT]
[/INDENT]
[FONT="]Wichita police do not have any updates on the search for Lucas Hernandez.

[/FONT]

Either she quit talking or Lawyered up! imo

When I first heard that she was arrested, my first thought was " great, now he will be more open and available to listening to others versus having her around 24/7 and excluding family and friends from getting him to reality"

That is why I was so shocked and disappointed in the interview that he gave. But as others have said it could have been before her arrest.

I do hope he turns around and starts listening and confiding and getting counseling from other family members.

I think he really doesn't want to go 'there' in his mind. If he allows himself to do that then he has to think he may never see Lucas alive again. I think all parents/family members hold onto hope until all hope is gone.

Abusers are so cunning and manipulative. When he was going to throw her clothes out on the street one time I bet it was a heated argument over her abusing Lucas. Like most DV abusers she could have promised him it would never ever happen again if he just stayed with her. So many DV victims do believe the BS abusers put out unfortunately.

No one has said he didn't love Lucas and I believe he truly loves him very much and is hurting so badly about all of this. He has to have deep guilt of what he should have done about the situation earlier when he decided to let her stay.

As far as her not being the legal stepmom that isn't even relevant to me... although I did read in this state common law marriages are recognized. So many couples are deciding to live together now rather than get married, but most of them do willingly take on the full responsibility of taking care of any children in the home... no matter if the children belongs to the male or its the female's children or both. So legalities doesn't matter to me. She was the stepmom Lucas was so afraid of and so many children face the worst enemy they will ever face when they are inside of their own homes. I have no doubt she abused Lucas when she knew JH was gone for some length of time with his job. He would be at her mercy when he was all alone with her and she had no mercy on him as we have seen. :(

What matters most to me is she was suppose to be a loving caregiver to all of the children that lived with them including precious Lucas. I am sure she was on the contact list at school as one who was able to pick Lucas up. People from the area may not have even known Lucas wasn't her biological child. She resided with JH as a family unit. She had just as much responsibility to take care of all the children in their relationship just like JH does.

While I would personally never raise my children in my home with someone I wasn't married to .....I do not judge others who makes the choice to be unmarried. I have seen several of these types of relationships and both are very attentive/caring, and are raising blended children in their family as if all of them are their own.

There are countless good, loving, moral, and caring stepmoms, and stepdads who choose to be parents of children they love deeply. Love does not come from the bloodline any way. Love always comes straight from the heart. Imo, it has nothing to do with DNA or the blood flowing through a child;s veins. Love is a powerful emotion given to us by God and can encompass everyone and anyone no matter who they may be.

It is so sad these kind of step-monster parents make all stepparents look bad when the truth is there are far more good ones than bad who are constantly making a positive difference in all of these children's lives each and every day.

I know plenty of children that have much more love, and respect/bond for their stepdad or stepmom than they do their own bio parents.

I just wish little Lucas had had one of those amazing stepmoms instead of one who was so mean/cruel, who only wanted to hurt him... instead of giving him an abundance of love like he so richly deserves.

IMO

we are not sure but I think he's in the oil rigging business. Don't know the schedule either.

VI stated Earlier that he had many many many days on and many many many days off. It wasn't a weekly thing it was like a monthly thing as to answering days off and days on by VI.

Also the verified Insider on February 18th post number 70 said that he had a 12 ish hour drive back home from where he worked when he was notified.

Have been reading, but didn't have anything to say that wouldn't have got me banned from here.

Angry is an understatement.

They need to find this baby as soon as possible. Whether he is alive, or whether he has passed, he is still just a wee boy. He can't just be out there all by himself. He needs to be somewhere safe.

Sadly, if sweet boy was still with us, I believe SM would have given authorities info in order to garner some favor. Her silence tells me that he is not alive and out there somewhere. IMO

What a monster....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking she probably lawyered up. She seems like an intelligent sort, knows the system and how to work it, she'd know having a lawyer speak for her will get her the best deal (if one is to be had, sadly if Lucas is never found then they can't ping her for murder unless they have incontrovertible evidence she killed him).

Someone mentioned a toll road.
I know of cases in the past where people have gotten caught in lies with missing person cases from plate readers at toll booths...
Just thinking!

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think he really doesn't want to go 'there' in his mind. If he allows himself to do that then he has to think he may never see Lucas alive again. I think all parents/family members hold onto hope until all hope is gone.

Abusers are so cunning and manipulative. he was going to throw her clothes out on the street one time I bet it was a heated argument over her abusing Lucas. Like most DV abusers she could have promised him it would never ever happen again if he just stayed with her. So many DV victims do believe the BS abusers put out unfortunately.

No one has said he didn't love Lucas and I believe he truly loves him very much and is hurting so badly about all of this. He has to have deep guilt of what he should have done about the situation earlier when he decided to let her stay.

As far as her not being the legal stepmom that isn't even relevant to me... although I did read in this state common law marriages are recognized. So many couples are deciding to live together now rather than get married, but most of them do willingly take on the full responsibility of taking care of any children in the home... no matter if the children belongs to the male or its the female's children or both. So legalities doesn't matter to me. She was the stepmom Lucas was so afraid of and so many children face the worst enemy they will ever face when they are inside of their own homes. I have no doubt she abused Lucas when she knew JH was gone for some length of time with his job. He would be at her mercy when he was all alone with her and she had no mercy on him as we have seen. :(

What matters most to me is she was suppose to be a loving caregiver to all of the children that lived with them including precious Lucas. I am sure she was on the contact list at school as one who was able to pick Lucas up. People from the area may not have even known Lucas wasn't her biological child. She resided with JH as a family unit. She had just as much responsibility to take care of all the children in their relationship just like JH does.

While I would personally never raise my children in my home with someone I wasn't married to .....I do not judge others who makes the choice to be unmarried. I have seen several of these types of relationships and both are very attentive/caring, and are raising blended children in their family as if all of them are their own.

There are countless good, loving, moral, and caring stepmoms, and stepdads who choose to be parents of children they love deeply. Love does not come from the bloodline any way. Love always comes straight from the heart. Imo, it has nothing to do with DNA or the blood flowing through a child;s veins. Love is a powerful emotion given to us by God and can encompass everyone and anyone no matter who they may be.

It is so sad these kind of step-monster parents make all stepparents look bad when the truth is there are far more good ones than bad who are constantly making a positive difference in all of these children's lives each and every day.

I know plenty of children that have much more love, and respect/bond for their stepdad or stepmom than they do their own bio parents.

I just wish little Lucas had had one of those amazing stepmoms instead of one who was so mean/cruel, who only wanted to hurt him... instead of giving him an abundance of love like he so richly deserves.

IMO

The verified Insider said that he liked dinosaurs.

I noticed in one of the police reports ( I believe it was the one you were referring to) it said one of the "dinosaur" children's tables was over-turned.

:praying: that all of the families can come together and lead the father to reality and #1 focus on his son.

I posted yesterday that I don't think she will ever give up the location of where she put Lucas. I hope I am wrong, but I think this woman cares only about herself, and no one else.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member