Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to check out of this thread, and maybe WS for a while. In what is (for me) possibly the worst cases I have ever encountered, I can't get :heartbeat:Barway Collins and Ara Andressian:heartbeat: out of my head right now. Poor little Lucas. My mind just keeps imagining an out of control adult who is sick and evil and has no regard for human life or the fear and feelings of a sweet, innocent little boy. Granted the murders were committed by fathers, still the betrayals Barway and Ara experienced has me going to a similar dark place with Lucas and the "running barefoot" comments from LE, and and it's really making me physically ill.

[FONT=arial\ black]WARNING: Very graphic and disturbing cases[/FONT]
Here's a quick summation of what an evil, narcissistic parent can do: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/father-of-slain-minnesota-boy-barway-collins-i-killed-my-son/. And his thread if you want to know more graphic and disturbing information: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Barway-Edwin-Collins-10-Crystal-18-March-2015

And who could forget the darling Pique, Aramazd Andressian Jr. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...azd-Andressian-5-South-Pasadena-18-April-2017

Barway & Ara :floating:

Also, for those who have trouble wrapping their minds around the statistics we've been spouting, https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...who-killed-their-child-and-then-covered-it-up

:grouphug: GigTu. But I completely understand. I'm having a hard time even getting caught up here, just because I know whatever I read, I won't want too.

Stay strong.

He will definitely have more insight than I can share on a lot of details.

Both of you have great insight into Lucas and this situation. We appreciate everything that you have told us these last few days, it has been so helpful to us. We got know a little bit about Lucas through you- his darling personality, his infectious maniacal laugh, his love of all batman things, his loving his green shoes, his little birthday party. Amazing, kind, and loving details that gives him a personality that we don't always get on here about victims in these situations. So, thank you for that. I hope this other relative coming on here gives you someone else in your corner, as you both are devastated over Lucas being missing and share a strong love for this little darling boy.

In New Mexico November 2017?? & abuse was reported.
Dec 6th 2017 - he's got a bruise on his forehead???
(Ok could be a playground injury!)
But... if not, EG obviously couldn't control her outbursts on this baby!
Does she not realize medical professionals know the difference between accidental injuries and injuries from abusive adults?

Moo

I feel so sad that Lucas is out there. Alone, cold. I’m so scared to find out what has happened. So many times this happens. Different town, different family, same outcome.
It’s just so hard to fathom.:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Lucas is still here, I'm sure he's with someone who is taking care of him. If Lucas is no longer with us then he isn't alone or cold, he has moved on to the next phase of life.

Police reports show repeated instances of physical clashes between Glass and Lucas' father, Jonathan Hernandez.

In February 2016, police were called to an apartment Hernandez was sharing at the time with Glass during an argument over a bar tab that Hernandez had paid, the report shows. Hernandez said Glass hit him in the face, but told officers he did not want to press charges because he didn't want her to go to jail, according to the report.

After police left, the couple started fighting again, resulting in officers returning to the residence after Hernandez threatened to throw out Glass’ possessions, the report says.

Nearly two months later in April 2016, according to a police report, Glass allegedly held an ax handle while arguing with Hernandez after telling him she had been sexually assaulted by a male friend. The fight started when Glass threw a shoe at Hernandez, the report states. Hernandez had a bloody nose and Glass had bruises on the side of her head, according to the report. Police couldn’t determine the primary aggressor.
In November 2016, police responded to the couple’s apartment after a report of a loud disturbance. A report filed at the time said an officer saw injuries on the side of Hernandez's face, which he explained by saying Glass had slapped him. Glass admitted to pushing him, according to the report, but denied trying to hurt him. In the report, police noted that a child’s table, "looked like a Ninja Turtle table," had been knocked over in the kitchen.

In a report from December 2017, Glass told police she was supposed to pick up someone, but said she had fallen asleep with Hernandez. The identity of the person she was supposed to pick up at the location is redacted in the report. When the couple woke up, they went to the location. Hernandez’s ex -- Lucas’ mother -- Jamie Taylor was there and was upset, according to the report.

Glass told police she didn’t know why Lucas’ mother was at the location because Hernandez has full custody of the boy.
Glass accused Taylor of punching her, but police found no visible injuries, the report said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-bo...story-violent-fights-police/story?id=53274743

I have three wild and rambunctious kids and we've had a lot of injuries, but not bruising like that. If they ran into something/fell into something you can see where it impacted. For example, my middle child went headfirst into a wall - you could see the line where he hit the corner and it goose-egged around that spot. And my oldest pulled an entire metal soccer goal onto her face (that's what happens when you don't listen to your coach/mom about not doing that) and you could see where it impacted. All these bruises look like something you'd get if you were hit. The one on the arm looks almost like it was with something . . . broom handle? Hairbrush? But it doesn't look like your normal childhood bruises. Not even your non-normal childhood bruises like a soccer goal to the face.

I know I'm late to comment on it, but only just caught up, this thread has been on fire since yesterday it seems!

Hi- I am a local here in Wichita and have been following the case. A family member of mine was on the search for Lucas in a couple of the parks LE initially searched. I really felt as though they would find some sort of evidence at The Nature Center or surrounding parks because of the phone ping in that area. Unfortunately not. It is very cold here, but small areas of water (creeks small ponds) are not quite frozen over yet. There are areas where there might be a thin layer of ice. When she was booked on the two counts, my initial thought was “they just want her in custody “ to finish their homework until they can dot their i’s and cross their t’s with the more pertinent part of the investigation. My thoughts are that she may be a suicide risk and that added to them in suing the initial charges while “making a case”. My thoughts are that the initial charges may stem from the children being left and unsupervised during the time at question and/or drugs being involved. I was hoping in a weird way a grandparent removed home from the situation but am doubtful that is actually the case. My other thought would be that instead of being at a park, that someone may have used a moving box and placed it in a dumpster in a heavily commercial area that had a lot of large disposal receptacles. Those are just some thoughts as I am awaiting a presser to find out if more charges come about.
#findlucas❤️

Speaking about the abuse is important, in my opinion.

The abuser has been busy claiming that there was no abuse. Just simple playground injuries, is the excuse. And then claiming that the child just inexplicably went missing through the open back door.

If we do not make the connection that this woman has been routinely beating this child, we might miss the TRUTH about how and why he went missing.

So NO< I do not agree that we should stop speaking about the abuse. It is a vital component of the current mysterious situation, in my opinion. And not speaking about it, is how we got here in the first place.

You misunderstood my comment. I was referring to the father not wanting to discuss the abuse with the media. He's wants to talk about Lucas, getting the information out, speak to "whoever" took him, talking about the abuse isn't going to get Lucas home but talking about Lucas will.

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, I know this is a fast-moving case and thread, but please move on (at least for now) from the discussion about whether or not Lucas' father is or is not married to EG. Their legal (or not) married status may become important as this case unfolds, but for now it is really just a distraction from the fact that Lucas went missing while under EG's care. EG is in a relationship with Lucas' dad and Lucas' dad apparently trusted EG with caring for his child in a home they shared.

:tyou:

I have three wild and rambunctious kids and we've had a lot of injuries, but not bruising like that. If they ran into something/fell into something you can see where it impacted. For example, my middle child went headfirst into a wall - you could see the line where he hit the corner and it goose-egged around that spot. And my oldest pulled an entire metal soccer goal onto her face (that's what happens when you don't listen to your coach/mom about not doing that) and you could see where it impacted. All these bruises look like something you'd get if you were hit. The one on the arm looks almost like it was with something . . . broom handle? Hairbrush? But it doesn't look like your normal childhood bruises. Not even your non-normal childhood bruises like a soccer goal to the face.

I know I'm late to comment on it, but only just caught up, this thread has been on fire since yesterday it seems!

In person, the bruises on his arms looked like grip marks.

Also, one thing I keep noticing is it appears that all four of Lucas's top four front teeth are missing. I've only seen that a couple of times in my life with children that age, not sure if FindLucasAllen knows if they were removed, fell out prematurely, or if there's no explanation as to why they would all be gone so young?

Also, one thing I keep noticing is it appears that all four of Lucas's top four front teeth are missing. I've only seen that a couple of times in my life with children that age, not sure if FindLucasAllen knows if they were removed, fell out prematurely, or if there's no explanation as to why they would all be gone so young?

They rotted past the point of being saved and they were removed.

I know Bond was set for $50,000 but the HFSW means she cannot be bonded out until the other state warrant is addressed, correct?

I honestly think Lucas may have gotten into her drug stash and overdosed. The three hour nap was her disposing of all evidence. that may explain why there are two charges of endangering a child, maybe the baby had drugs in her system. this case strongly reminds me of Lonzie Barton... sadly. hope I am wrong.

Is there any proof beyond rumor/speculation that she was addicted to drugs? I keep seeing this mention of drugs but nothing from media or her arrest records, did i miss something?

Spousal privilage would not apply in this case even if they were married, common law or otherwise.
Reason: The victim is the child of one of the 'married' people.

Did they refer to each other publicly (say in SM posts) as 'my husband, my wife' or 'my boyfriend, my girlfriend'?
Common law has deliberate intent tests.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what her 'legal' definition is to me. I just cannot envision her/call her anything with the world mother or mom in it in regards to Lucas, not if she abused that poor child. A mom or mom figure is someone that protects, nurtures and makes the world a safe and happy place for a child. Can't go there with EG. So, I'll refuse to call her SM, and call her EG. And a few other things.

This poor baby.

They were removed. He has a cleft palate so it's possible it was due to that. I don't see any way of knowing the exact cause of is tooth decay.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it wasn't something more sinister. I do believe one of the couple children I've encountered with them out by that age may have had hers removed for cleft palate as well, now that I think of it - but it's been a while so I may be misremembering.

List of addresses and locations noted in thread...
11b0734b0050f51f45bb7c0d952a602f.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thank you, Henry! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads