Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freaking serious?!

I am only seeing that for charge 1, though. Has she not had bond set for the second charge yet? Or is the $50,000 total for both charges?
I know most areas only require 10% of that in order to get out of jail... $5,000 is chump change. I'm assuming dad has that money, as he likely makes pretty good money working away from home (per diem and such).

Ugh. How frustrating.

If you look at the warrant number, it appears she's being held for a state warrant. So even if bond is put up, she won't be released at this time.

I'm so sorry your poor son went through all of this- I hope he's doing great and completely healed from all injuries. That must have been horrific to go through. :(

It was easily the worst time of our lives. Being stuck in the hospital for weeks, away from our other two kids. He is 100% healed. He's going to be 10 in March, and he's testing on a 15 year old's level from the testing with his neuropsychiatrist. He is in the 99th percentile for testing at school (on Nationwide test scores), and he has the "profile" of a bioengineer, according to his neuropsychiatrist.

SO, all in all, that makes me feel a bit better that there won't be lasting effects, but it's been a long 6 years, I can tell you that much. The worst part of it NOW is that we were completely ruined financially. But eh, nothing we can do now.

Thank you.

Now - not to be about me - where is Lucas?

http://people.com/crime/stepmom-arrested-kansas-boy-missing-lucas-hernandez/

I wonder what the school said about when they last saw him there? Sounds like such a sweet boy!

I’m really troubled by the fact the EG and JH did not post more on SM in an effort to search. My brother was missing for 5 days and even though the outlook did not look good, I was all over every platform I could find for help.

Really hope you come home safely soon buddy. :(

If you look at the warrant number, it appears she's being held for a state warrant. So even if bond is put up, she won't be released at this time.

Does that mean there's a separate warrant for something else? I've been googling it, but I'm not sure I understand the hold for state warrant.

Feb 22

The mother of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez has publicly posted a video of him*on Facebook*that she says shows a bruise over his eye.

On Wednesday morning, Jamie Orr*posted the video, which shows her son with a lighted cake for his fifth birthday. Above his left eye is what appears to be bruising. His birthday was Dec. 3.

Orr posted this in comments under the video:
“I apologize, after viewing the video that I just posted on this post, I instantly remembered that day that I did get Lucas (late) on his birthday. Emily sent him to me In filthy clothes and...well you see the bruise on his four head. I do realize that may be too graphic for some people at this point. Therefore I apologize."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201563179.html

06031bea23084b9ea7c15feb8be04178.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I do understand that there may be things that the family wants to keep private. I really really really really do.

I so much admire her for coming out and saying her name in public no matter what people will say about her, because she is focusing on the baby and her son!

Because of terms of service we cannot say many things, and I admire this woman for putting herself out there and putting her son at the Forefront no matter what comes out as to her private life in the future. It is all about her son and her Focus. I just hope that the stepmother and the father follow suit.

I did not remember reading before (as stated in above link)...

that Lucas has a scar on his abdomen due to the need of a feeding tube when he could not eat due to his cleft palette...

:thinking:

Yes, I was unsure why that wasn't reported in his description.
I had seen it mentioned but not from quotable sources.
Seems an odd thing to leave out but who knows.

Does that mean there's a separate warrant for something else? I've been googling it, but I'm not sure I understand the hold for state warrant.

I hope they are right about that, but I'm not so sure. It may have just been the hold from this warrant until bail was set. Hopefully someone can clarify that for sure.

It can. Or she may have state charges for the same thing. Basically, the state has 72 hours (in most states) to get her from county custody, for their warrant. If they don't, after the 72 hours she could post bail.

ETA: She could also have unpaid court costs from a previous case or a failure to appear in another case that has caused the hold.

Can anyone easily explain the state warrant thing? What does that mean?
I can't recall this in other cases I have followed.
Thanks!

This link contains the Sedgwick County warrant codes, it says "HFSW" means Hold for state warrant. https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/SheriffInmateAbbreviations.aspx
I am not real sure what that means but I looked through about 10 other inmates records and most of them have HFSW as the code if they don't have a warrant number displayed, so it may just be a placeholder for a state crime until the warrant number is available, IMO.

What ended up being the significance of the dresser in Mariah's case?

There might have been a significance reported...
But I never found one...
though I do wonder to this day...:thinking:

My theory is...
the Perp did steal the dresser from a neighboring home...
(Home was abandoned... Amirite?)...

LE pressed charges so as to keep some handle on the perp while they were getting their ducks in a row...
And trying to find Mariah...

Similar to when LE brings a person (who they suspect of a major crime) in on a lesser, yet legit, reason...

so they can keep an eye on the perp...
and keep him/her away from others...
while they search for evidence of the major crime...

But I don't believe the dresser itself had much to do with Mariah's death...
If at all...

All... JMO...

I saw that I was referring to her giving her own shoes away :(

ETA: She was selling hers the same day, not giving hers away sorry.

Is the purpose of this state warrant to buy more holding time for local LE?

FindLucasAllen - you could call the jail and ask if she is bondable. That’s probably the only way to know for sure.

This link contains the Sedgwick County warrant codes, it says "HFSW" means Hold for state warrant. https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/SheriffInmateAbbreviations.aspx
I am not real sure what that means but I looked through about 10 other inmates records and most of them have HFSW as the code if they don't have a warrant number displayed, so it may just be a placeholder for a state crime until the warrant number is available, IMO.

Yes.. that has been discussed too. I think we all just brushed over it. Assumed it had to do with moving and getting rid of junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Destroying evidence ?
If it's just a coincidence... strange timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo