Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to the poster who uploaded a pic. of Lucas with his baby teeth.
Some have blamed his lack of teeth due to the cleft palate.

But, no, he HAD teeth earlier on-- so it's neglect that made him lose his teeth.

Hard to fathom dad was clueless to the treatment of his son.
:moo:

I think i'ts still possible it is cleft palate related though, second teeth can be affected too but I did say the same thing when I saw him with no teeth

when are people going to become adults and grow up? You have kids, then you are to act like an adult! Physical fights are not part of being an adult. Putting anything above your kids is not being an adult. Frustrating to see time after time after time, and each time, the kids pay the ultimate price.
It seems like an epidemic anymore all these cases always seem to have the same things going on with domestic violence etc. I've been with my partner for 20 years now since we were 17 yrs old and we've never had the police called on us for an argument. I grew up in domestic violence and the PTSD that remains 20 years later is unreal. Poor Lucas never had a chance and hindsight is always 20/20 but had his Dad opened his eyes all the red flags were there. I still think this strongly resembles Feno Whitten case in the way you can see the abuse escalate in pictures
Where are you Lucas?
Speak up EG time to cleanse your soul if you ever had one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think i'ts still possible it is cleft palate related though, second teeth can be affected too but I did say the same thing when I saw him with no teeth

I don't know if this little guy was a sick baby, but, if so, it might also be caused by any long term meds he might have been on before he had teeth. Mine was on a plethora of medicines as an infant, (it's been years ago, so I'm not sure of the names now), but I was told that one/some had done something to cause his enamel not to form properly. He was under 100% oxygen for a very long time too and it affected his eyesight and hearing. We had his teeth coated several times but it was only a temporary fix. He's nearing 30 and thinking about just getting dentures and being done with it (and he has nice straight teeth, just no natural cavity protection).

I think EG's reaction to bio-mom at the school that day - when EG "slept" through the pick-up time - is how a user/addict acts when having to face a screw-up they made. Instead of apologizing and fixing the problem, they lash out and can be very mean about it.

I don't know what, if anything, EG might be using, but the description of the confrontation sounded to me like a user irrationally deflecting attention from her drug/alcohol problems and lashing out at people who are acting rationally and responsibly.

That's my armchair analysis, free of charge.

jmopinion
IMO this is totally speculation from what I've read so no links but I believe she's been hooked on painkillers ( opiates) from comments from family it appears she may have Endometriosis but I'm just guessing if she actually has it that's what she's on MOO

Is the 1yr old in protective custody?
I don't think EG is able to bond with a hold on her in our state you can't and surely with JH backing her they won't allow him to have the baby since he failed to protect Lucas
Hopefully she starts talking soon. Jail is a lonely cold place from what I hear I hope she's miserable

IMO this is totally speculation from what I've read so no links but I believe she's been hooked on painkillers ( opiates) from comments from family it appears she may have Endometriosis but I'm just guessing if she actually has it that's what she's on MOO

She seems to sleep a lot

I just want little Lucas found. I can't bear knowing that he is somewhere and his family just want him back

The missing poster said he was 60#.
THAT is really bugging me!
When a parent/care giver dies not even know a child's weight! It's important for giving kids over the counter medication as well as buying them clothes!!!
MOO

Hiya! Ginger. Lucas was reported not to have his shoes on at the time; only his white socks. There is more to that story if you know where to look for his shoes.

Okay, thanks for the clarification, I got that totally backwards, sorry. It's just EG's reaction to seeing Lucas' mom at the school...I'm still wondering if there's a psychological connection between these events? EG is, to my mind, displaying a posessiveness towards Lucas? Maybe as a reaction to the abuse allegations and a degrading relationship between the two of them over time? I suppose it doesn't help for EG to know that Lucas' mom is EG's boyfriends ex, and that often means antipathy between the two individuals.

Maybe it's more like "I've got your son, you want him but I have him" and using violence towards Lucas as an outlet for the hate she feels...not just an outlet but also a proxy. Lucas is literally stuck in the middle, and he's the little one who can't fight back and literally finds it hard to have even a voice, because of his age and his oral condition leading to speech difficulties.

I was wondering earlier when someone mentioned a psychological tactic in getting her to confess that would need JH's cooperation and his recognition that EG was central to Lucas' disappearance. Is this the answer? That JH has to confront her and tell her that he no longer believes her but realizes that his family members, and even his in laws, have been right all along...then she will be overcome with spite and spit in his face that she hates him, hates Lucas and as punishment for his change of heart toward her she'll hiss at him that he'll never see his boy again, and LE record the entire encounter and basically have an admittance of complicity? Maybe she'd actually want JH to see his dead son's body being brought up from wherever she's left it (I'm so sorry to the family members to read me say something so horrific). Is that what was being alluded to? Is it some form of psychological game theory where she has to be backed into a corner and act like a spitting, hissing animal that won't let you near it but will just go on the attack, and in that attack she lets everything out? And until she reaches that point she's still in control over JH and convinces herself he'll forgive her for anything...she knows something he doesn't, she has something over him that would kill him inside if he knew it? But once she loses that control, that hold over him, then she loses control and she's no longer playing a game of chess with carefully planned moves made in advance, and she confesses in the heat of the moment as that confession is the last thing she can hit out with to display her hatred in a vindictive way.. If that's the case, then LE could have a hard time getting anything from her, especially when she feels even more powerful backed up by an attorney who's literally there as her back-up and to calm her and keep her strategizing.

BBM

I think you were perhaps directing this question to me?

I really enjoyed reading your tactic. It was well thought out and I thought the reasoning(s) behind your ideas were very good too since stepmom does like to be emotionally controlling or at least control emotional situations and also has a history of not being able to control herself in certain situations. Really good post and ideas!

*Please keep in mind that my angle is not necessarily based on my own thoughts, feelings, or opinions of the situation but rather is based on what I think stepmom would be most receptive to in order to elicit the information we all want*

In a short, very condensed explanation, my angle is to be sympathetic to her situation leading up to Lucas's disappearance, and to have dad admit and accept his role in the situation.

Stepmom, whether she regrets her actions or not, is unlikely to see herself as just a monster but rather a good person who made a terrible mistake. Confronting her in a way in which you are in agreement with that, is likely going to wear her down sooner. The more she is convinced that family (particularly her parents) and close friends still love her regardless, the better the wearing down.

If we take a moment to look at her situation:

She is "just" a girlfriend. Not a fiance, not a wife. Her boyfriend is working out of state for extremely long periods of time and during that time, she is responsible not only for the child they share together, but also his son. She, in essence, is the sole adult who does all of the heavy lifting of the parenting. That is a highly stressful situation even for a married couple who were established many, many years prior and don't have the added complexities of a blended family and a volatile relationship. She was stressed and because they had cut ties with family members, she lacked additional familial support while alone. She was stressed and obviously lacked the coping skills. Dad either didn't recognize this or didn't care enough to put a plan into place to alleviate her of these stresses. [Parameters set into place for more abuse]

Dad needs to regretfully admit to how this played an enormous role into the way things unfolded and accept the bulk of the responsibility. Dad needs to express an enormous amount of guilt and regret and in turn, a small amount of understanding for stepmom and a willingness to make things right moving forward. WE have to fix this. WE have to make this right. WE HAVE TO GIVE LUCAS A PROPER BURIAL.

*Some of that was difficult to even type and was a VERY simplified explanation of my ideas and the reasons behind them for using that approach. And again, these are things that aren't my opinions but rather what I think could be a possible approach or dialogue with stepmom that SHE would be receptive to. (Poor you, no wonder you were stressed and things got out of control. Boo hoo BS basically) Stepmom doesn't get my sympathy, Lucas does*

Just to add some clarity, our VI said that the shoes that were Lucas' were being sold because they were several sizes too small. He got some brand new lime green ones that he adored.

I missed where it was explained why Lucas was in his father’s custody, if he traveled frequently, and he would be left in the care of someone who is not legally his stepmother-can someone help me out?

I missed where it was explained why Lucas was in his father’s custody, if he traveled frequently, and he would be left in the care of someone who is not legally his stepmother-can someone help me out?
His biomom lost custody when he was 6 months old. JH was awarded custody and then got with EG. Since they (EG and JH) live together he stayed with her when dad worked out of town is my understanding

In the past, say 4 yrs, has Mom tried to get custody back? What were the terms currently? Did she have weekly visitation? Supervised or no? Anyway possible he was taken because the abuse was known, and those that love Lucas knew the system was failing him? I know probably didn't happen, but daggone it, I want this child ALIVE!

BBM

I think you were perhaps directing this question to me?

I really enjoyed reading your tactic. It was well thought out and I thought the reasoning(s) behind your ideas were very good too since stepmom does like to be emotionally controlling or at least control emotional situations and also has a history of not being able to control herself in certain situations. Really good post and ideas!

*Please keep in mind that my angle is not necessarily based on my own thoughts, feelings, or opinions of the situation but rather is based on what I think stepmom would be most receptive to in order to elicit the information we all want*

In a short, very condensed explanation, my angle is to be sympathetic to her situation leading up to Lucas's disappearance, and to have dad admit and accept his role in the situation.

Stepmom, whether she regrets her actions or not, is unlikely to see herself as just a monster but rather a good person who made a terrible mistake. Confronting her in a way in which you are in agreement with that, is likely going to wear her down sooner. The more she is convinced that family (particularly her parents) and close friends still love her regardless, the better the wearing down.

If we take a moment to look at her situation:

She is "just" a girlfriend. Not a fiance, not a wife. Her boyfriend is working out of state for extremely long periods of time and during that time, she is responsible not only for the child they share together, but also his son. She, in essence, is the sole adult who does all of the heavy lifting of the parenting. That is a highly stressful situation even for a married couple who were established many, many years prior and don't have the added complexities of a blended family and a volatile relationship. She was stressed and because they had cut ties with family members, she lacked additional familial support while alone. She was stressed and obviously lacked the coping skills. Dad either didn't recognize this or didn't care enough to put a plan into place to alleviate her of these stresses. [Parameters set into place for more abuse]

Dad needs to regretfully admit to how this played an enormous role into the way things unfolded and accept the bulk of the responsibility. Dad needs to express an enormous amount of guilt and regret and in turn, a small amount of understanding for stepmom and a willingness to make things right moving forward. WE have to fix this. WE have to make this right. WE HAVE TO GIVE LUCAS A PROPER BURIAL.

*Some of that was difficult to even type and was a VERY simplified explanation of my ideas and the reasons behind them for using that approach. And again, these are things that aren't my opinions but rather what I think could be a possible approach or dialogue with stepmom that SHE would be receptive to. (Poor you, no wonder you were stressed and things got out of control. Boo hoo BS basically) Stepmom doesn't get my sympathy, Lucas does*

I just don't see a logical incentive for her to come clean, I don't see her having sympathy for anyone but EG, so I can't see any point of appealing to that?

I hope you're right about that tactic being sufficient for her, but....that was probably used in the pre-arrest interviews and it's probably already failed.

If some of the mistreatment of Lucas is about punishing JH, and she has a history of these major primal blow outs followed by equally passionate make-up sessions....where she regains control and goes back into planning, manipulation and self-protection mode. Primal rage is the only thing I can see that can get her out of the latter state of mind? What incentive does she have to do anything for Lucas right now, anything for JH, anything for Lucas' other relatives? If she walks out of jail she has all of this to hold over him, she can't tell him, but she knows inside what she's done to him, and she gets to comfort him and to reiterate that it was "them", "we'll hate them together forever, we'll be closer forever because of this incident, you, me and our baby."

If he is not complicit in abuse, then if he's coming around to facing up to her about it and kicking her out over it, then maybe her getting out is the best option to set up a fight between them that will send her into 'primal rage' (I've made that up, I don't claim it to be a technical term.)

I hope they've got a good handle on her and can get something (by whatever method, I don't demand to be right, I'm just conjecturing in my head and typing out my thoughts) before someone posts bail.

His biomom lost custody when he was 6 months old. JH was awarded custody and then got with EG. Since they (EG and JH) live together he stayed with her when dad worked out of town is my understanding

I believe I read here, somewhere, that Lucas lived with a relative for a couple years (an uncle and aunt) before going to live with his daddy (and daddy's girlfriend) (yes, just girlfriend..I'd like to see if they file their taxes as married filing jointly..)

The child has moved around a lot in his young life, it seems. No stability anywhere. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe I read here, somewhere, that Lucas lived with a relative for a couple years (an uncle and aunt) before going to live with his daddy (and daddy's girlfriend) (yes, just girlfriend..I'd like to see if they file their taxes as married filing jointly..)

The child has moved around a lot in his young life, it seems. No stability anywhere. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're right I had forgotten about that. Did we ever figure out why JH and bio lost custody? Though at some point JH got his act together and was awarded his son he seems to have turned his back on him now in favor of EG.
I know in my experience I've been with my partner 20 yrs ( we had our son at 17) never married but he does claim me on his taxes so it's possible. We don't file married though I'm claimed as a dependent . I can't honestly say why we've never married we were too young in the beginning and now I guess time just got away from us but I'm really curious as to how long EG and JH have known each other
Edit to clarify

I guess it's dusk or dark there now? I hate every night that Lucas's loving family have to try to sleep not knowing where he is.

So often with these kids the tragedy is that relatives have become distant, for whatever reasons, but in this case there seem to be a plethora of loving relatives who even had the guts to go to cps with evidence, and it's still come to this? He is a lucky boy that he's had, and still has, these loving people sticking up for *him*.

Maybe to get money for drugs.

RSBM

:( If she abuses prescription drugs or other types of narcotics... that's not a far-fetched idea.
Seems like JH is defending her when he suggests that the 'abuse' questions can be dealt with later.
But if reality hits , or when she detoxes-- maybe she'll come clean about everything !

Sometimes people can be all 'lovey-dovey' until there's trouble---- then one person will turn on the other.

As long as it helps locate Lucas or his remains-- that's fine with me !

Was she placed into a medical facility before being booked into the jail ?
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member