Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I would like to see everyone ease up on JH just for now. Give him time to grieve his two losses. I am sick at heart for Jonathan and their/her children. My son-in-law killed himself after an argument with my son. The guilt my son lives with every day is crushing. It’s a sad, sad day for all involved.

I just hope she really wasn't pregnant.
What I want to know is why was she at that house?
I thought JH was no longer with her?
So if he was no longer with her,how could he come home,and find her?
How could she be at his home?
The back door didn't latch?

I actually wondered about how she could have gotten in, too. Could she still have a key?

Glad and sad for the new thread....
As far as my post back there a few ago, I want to say that suicide victims are not cowards. They are searching for a permanent solution to what is usually a temporary problem.
EG was not going to get clear of this on this earth. Sure CAnthony thinks she did, but for pete's sake guys, justice was bound to come for Emily.
I will continue to think she was under extreme pressure from her wicked thoughts and actions. She had a conscience. Of some kind.
She didn't want to do jail again. She didn't want to face the public's outrage everywhere she went.
Was she a coward? She was until she led DM to Lucas' sad little remains in a culvert....
Both my husbands (you already know this) committed suicide and they were severely bipolar. I do volunteer work constantly in their names.
I would have helped EG not kill herself. I do not support what she did.
That's my opinion and I stick to it. Except in serious mental and physical pain, suicide is not necessary, but the most important choice we make everyday as humans is one of free will.
Whether to live that day or not.
As always, no one on this side of eternity is ever too lost to be found/saved.
Love and peace,
Chi.
suicide_speak_reach.jpg

Last edited:
The Latest: Stepmom dead after helping to locate dead boy

Wichita police Officer Charley Davidson said during a press briefing that officers responded around 1:40 a.m. after Jonathan Hernandez called to report finding his former girlfriend, Emily Glass, dead of a gunshot wound upon arriving at his Wichita home.

Davidson said officers found a rifle at her feet and three suicide notes in the home. Hernandez said in a statement that Glass killed herself. Davidson said the official cause of death will be determined by the coroner's office.

IMO I would like to see everyone ease up on JH just for now. Give him time to grieve his two losses. I am sick at heart for Jonathan and their/her children. My son-in-law killed himself after an argument with my son. The guilt my son lives with every day is crushing. It’s a sad, sad day for all involved.
Thank you for saying this. This whole tragic situation deserves our compassion and empathy right now. While I understand there is anger out there (and it's valid), there are appropriate ways of expressing/processing it. Let's all (all being the greater public, not just here at WS) take the lead of the very classy statement put forth by JH and JO.

The Latest: Stepmom dead after helping to locate dead boy

Wichita police Officer Charley Davidson said during a press briefing that officers responded around 1:40 a.m. after Jonathan Hernandez called to report finding his former girlfriend, Emily Glass, dead of a gunshot wound upon arriving at his Wichita home.

Davidson said officers found a rifle at her feet and three suicide notes in the home. Hernandez said in a statement that Glass killed herself. Davidson said the official cause of death will be determined by the coroner's office.
He does a really good job with these briefings - very professional but yet personable & relatable. I've always been impressed with him.

I just hope she really wasn't pregnant.
What I want to know is why was she at that house?
I thought JH was no longer with her?
So if he was no longer with her,how could he come home,and find her?
How could she be at his home?
The back door didn't latch, and even if it were fixed, this woman likely murdered a child, I'm sure she wasn't above breaking and entering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper