Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I would like to see everyone ease up on JH just for now. Give him time to grieve his two losses. I am sick at heart for Jonathan and their/her children. My son-in-law killed himself after an argument with my son. The guilt my son lives with every day is crushing. It’s a sad, sad day for all involved.
I support this statement 100%. JH made some really bad choices regarding Lucas, but I don't think he expected anything like this to happen. Now he's getting the ultimate punishment by having lost his children to death, and loss of custody. Then someone who I think he really loved not only was the cause of those two things, but never gave him answers, and then he had to see her in the condition she was in this morning. He had to be feeling overwhelmed and hopeless. Every time he turns around, the story gets worse. It surely won't kill us (the public) to show him some support while he gets his life back to it's new normal. He is living a life sentence for his "crimes."

If in fact EG and JH were still together as bf/gf and living in that house then any sympathy I might have for JH goes right out the window.

It's a big IF at this point. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

This case is complete utter chaos!

(Edited cause I spelled udder utter. oops and then edit again cause I was right the first time). Blushing.

Last edited:
Yes, Hatfield, I’m not sure if you saw my question, have you ever seen a strong suspect who led someone to the deceased body released from jail while pending autopsy? I’m really curious about this.

Did LE know she was suicidal? I know DM did...
I’m thinking maybe she was confident, from what DM told her about how it would play out. She was in jail for 5 days, not in medical this go round... maybe she wasn’t until the #bombshell

Emily destroyed so many lives:
Lucas
Her boys
Her daughter
Jonathan
Jamie
Jamie’s family
Jonathan’s family
Her family
Her Ex

At least the county will be spared the cost of prosecuting her. I am 100% positive LE knows exactly how Lucas died and will be able to give Lucas’ family the answers they need.
From the sidelines where I have continues to lurk. Wow. Where is redemption.

So, where was Jonathan that late at night? Obviously not working, right? If she wasn't living there, how did she get there and into the house?
He could have been working. Maybe she called and told him to meet her because she wanted to tell him what happened to Lucas. Or go there to "show" him what happened. I'm sure he would have rushed home for answers. But ehen he gets there, she's carried out her last evil deed against him. Just speculation.

ETA: 1 am isn't extraordinarily late to be out for a younger person, especially if he didn't have to work the next day. I especially know if I were going through what he has lately, I might want to be at the bar or somewhere with my friends, rather than sitting at home in the sad silence.

My amateur guess is that she contacted JH to get him to the house.

Maybe she felt abandoned by him and wanted to punish him? Make him see how "sorry" she was? Could she have possibly been merciful and told the truth in the notes? Or was she too deep in her narcissism and self pity to see the truth?
This was feel sorry for me. Everyone is against me.
I did not do anything wrong.
This is your fault.

Shakespeare (or Christopher Marlowe or whoever really wrote for Shakespeare haha) could have implemented so many of these tragic elements here in a work.

But the most important thing, Lucas has been found!!!! Before she died!!!

Did EG hold any secrets of others’ involvement? Was this ALL EG?? We have to assume until LE tells us otherwise. Moo.

Oh bless our hallowed lort & saviour DM for that one wonderful thing. A whole, if haunted, Lucas to lay to rest & memorialize as is now his rightful due.
However there are others out here wholy responsible for his fate.... and...

You of all people would know...

as avid reader & thorough investigator am no such person to wait.

There is a good chance that EG knew exactly what the autopsy reports were going to show. And we all know EG 'can't do jail'. So....here we are now.

Hey David Marshburn....time to spill the rest of the recordings/details now!

IMO

Yes, Hatfield, I’m not sure if you saw my question, have you ever seen a strong suspect who led someone to the deceased body released from jail while pending autopsy? I’m really curious about this.

Did LE know she was suicidal? I know DM did...

Hello Margarita.
Sorry Im having trouble keeping up with the thread as its going so fast. LOL

To answer the bolded question. No I have never seen a case quite like this one and that was what was so surprising to me. It seemed to me that LE could have charged her with some preliminary charges to at least hold her until their investigation was complete. I had previously posted the definition of one particular manslaughter charge that seemed to be at least one charge that was already valid for her until more serious charges could be filed.

"Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs where there is an omission to act when there is a duty to do so, or a failure to perform a duty owed, which leads to a death."

Manslaughter - Wikipedia

Oh well. I just hope LE continues to investigate both LH's death and now EG's death and make sure they thoroughly try to uncover as much truth as possible.

I was both happy and sad when our little Lucas was found. And I was always happy that justice can finally be served now however she is gone now. Not only has JH had to deal with losing Lucas, his best friend. now someone he was once close to also and being the one who found her is devastating. I believe she led him there telling him she would tell him everything that she had done to Lucas. JH needs Jamie now, her strength has always amazed me, she is a good person, who will help him through all this. As well as him helping her, she needs him now more then she probably ever has. Their united front amazes me and I know Lucas would be so happy looking on at them. I can only pray that Emily put the truth in her notes. She could of very well have taken out JH too, I think it was really stressing her out seeing JH and JO on the same side. She could of very well taken the very last thing JO had of Lucas, his father. What a heartbreaking case all around. And the baby she was possibly carrying, so very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24