Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many many years ago I was in a really bad situation, couldn't figure my way out. I was suicidal then, only because I didn't have any other viable option. But, obviously I didn't do it. I couldn't leave my kids. I had to just keep on keeping on and glad I did now.
Emily literally had no hope.

I was both happy and sad when our little Lucas was found. And I was always happy that justice can finally be served now however she is gone now. Not only has JH had to deal with losing Lucas, his best friend. now someone he was once close to also and being the one who found her is devastating. I believe she led him there telling him she would tell him everything that she had done to Lucas. JH needs Jamie now, her strength has always amazed me, she is a good person, who will help him through all this. As well as him helping her, she needs him now more then she probably ever has. Their united front amazes me and I know Lucas would be so happy looking on at them. I can only pray that Emily put the truth in her notes. She could of very well have taken out JH too, I think it was really stressing her out seeing JH and JO on the same side. She could of very well taken the very last thing JO had of Lucas, his father. What a heartbreaking case all around. And the baby she was possibly carrying, so very sad.
BBM
It's rather amazing she didn't imo.

We also don't know when she died - just know when he found her and called 911.

Do I recall correctly they announced the case number(s) today in the briefing? If so, that’s a new one for me. It’s like they’re saying “we know you’re going to go ahead and sleuth, have at it.” Moo.

Last edited:
Emily Glass found dead; Wichita police investigating reported suicide

Officer Charley Davidson said Jonathan Hernandez got to the home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor at around 1:30 a.m. and found Emily Glass dead of a gunshot wound. Police have said Hernandez has been "absolutely cooperative" in their investigation.

A rifle was found near Glass' feet and three suicide notes were found in the home, Davidson said. He declined to comment on the contents of those notes.

An autopsy will be conducted. Davidson said her death was reported as a suicide and the investigation is ongoing. A cause of death will be determined by the coroner’s office, he said.

Not just “cooperative”, but “absolutely cooperative”.

If in fact EG and JH were still together as bf/gf and living in that house then any sympathy I might have for JH goes right out the window.

It's a big IF at this point. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

This case is complete udder chaos!

(Edited cause I spelled udder utter. oops)

Fairly sure you got it right the first time :)

Do I recall correctly they announced the case number(s) today in the briefing If so, that’s a new one for me. It’s like they’re saying “we know you’re going to go ahead and sleuth, have at it.” Moo.
I’ve watched quite a few WPD briefings over the last couple of years and if memory serves, they usually share the case number when an arrest is made in a case. Or some other type ‘closure’ happens. I honestly don’t remember them doing it otherwise ...I could be wrong tho

Hello Margarita.
Sorry Im having trouble keeping up with the thread as its going so fast. LOL

To answer the bolded question. No I have never seen a case quite like this one and that was what was so surprising to me. It seemed to me that LE could have charged her with some preliminary charges to at least hold her until their investigation was complete. I had previously posted the definition of one particular manslaughter charge that seemed to be at least one charge that was already valid for her until more serious charges could be filed.

"Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs where there is an omission to act when there is a duty to do so, or a failure to perform a duty owed, which leads to a death."

Manslaughter - Wikipedia

Oh well. I just hope LE continues to investigate both LH's death and now EG's death and make sure they thoroughly try to uncover as much truth as possible.
I imagine both LE and DA people are all feeling sickened by what ifs this morning!

No. Not that I recall.
Alright so three NOs in a row to answer my question.

Sorry, hate to say it, ball drop, mooo....I’m not one to point fingers or blame LE, but seriously...

I would have been fuming to put it mildly had Lucas been my child and that methhead abuser killer got to breath a moment of fresh air. I certainly understand needing evidence and innocent until proven guilty, but imo her leading DM to the body certainly was, whatever the word is for it, sufficient, for cause to hold her, on soooomething...moo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member