Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this has already been addressed, I apologize. These threads move so fast. If the last confirmed sighting for Lucas was on the 11th..why was there such adamant posts about the LL sighting? So who did he/she see on the 16th?

@FindLucasAllen said that information changed as the investigation progressed. This is not uncommon in ongoing investigations. It does not mean that anyone lied or purposely provided incorrect information.

At the end of the last thread the question was put forward whether JH actually said in his 911 call that EG had committed suicide, and there are several media descriptions, one saying that, and another saying that JH reported a woman not breathing with a gunshot wound. I think the chief said it was reported to them as a suicide.

My take on this is that JH would be calling in shock, maybe something like, "I'm at the house on Edgemoor and I've just found EG and it looks like she's shot herself (committed suicide)...The operator would then ask if the injured person is breathing, JH says not that he can tell...the operator asks if there's a gun nearby...JH says yes" And then I think a conversation like that is turned into those media snippets and the wording that the chief used.

If this has already been addressed, I apologize. These threads move so fast. If the last confirmed sighting for Lucas was on the 11th..why was there such adamant posts about the LL sighting? So who did he/she see on the 16th?
Per our VI, FLA, as things got looked at more closely, the timelime was cleaned up. The LL didn't lie...I assume from that statement the LL hah confused the dates.

Last edited:
At the end of the last thread the question was put forward whether JH actually said in his 911 call that EG had committed suicide, and there are several media descriptions, one saying that, and another saying that JH reported a woman not breathing with a gunshot wound. I think the chief said it was reported to them as a suicide.

My take on this is that JH would be calling in shock, maybe something like, "I'm at the house on Edgemoor and I've just found EG and it looks like she's shot herself (committed suicide)...The operator would then ask if the injured person is breathing, JH says not that he can tell...the operator asks if there's a gun nearby...JH says yes" And then I think a conversation like that is turned into those media snippets and the wording that the chief used.
When did the Chief talk about it? I missed that!

Lucas' relative on Emily Glass: '...this is just a tragedy all the way around'

I think what threw me in the article was the first part said they were interviewing her about the DEATH of Emily Glass, not the possible suicide:

“WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - KSN was able to speak with Lucas' great aunt about the death of Emily Glass. She says she heard as soon as she got up this morning.”

Then the aunt’s statement: “"It's kind of hard, you know, things have come out all through the day, I was certainly hoping my nephew didn't have anything to do with this and what happened...”. RSBM

So they didn’t mention that it was an alleged suicide, just a death. So that’s why her comments came across as concerning to me. Maybe not concerning exactly, but a bit startling.

No, check the title of the article, it’s about what happened to Emily.
This is the same aunt who came forward early on to say she reported the abuse (I remember the name), so she might have lost some confidence in JH over the last 2 years or whenever the abuse reports started, and then she got cut off from LH instead of trusted.

Well I know the DA did. @Amonet said chief so I wondered if I missed something
@ScarlettLin @flute4peace , @Amonet can clarify, but when I watched the presser yesterday, I thought the chief was who was going to speak, but the realized a little way in that guy was the DA. That might be where the confusion is. I don't know what made me think it was going to be the chief, but maybe we both were mislead by something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli