Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder, if EG had been diagnosed as BP, what caused her to get that diagnosis?
I have a very good friend with diagnosed BP and there was a specific occurrence that caused her to be diagnosed. Not that she wasn't BP before, but something went haywire enough she was hospitalized, where she received the proper diagnosis and treatment.
Properly medicated a person with BP can do fine in life.

IMO if I was 11 hours away at work and got the call my child’s body was found, the anxiety alone would afford me the ability to drive the 11 hours back.
I guess my body work day differently from most. When my son passed away, I was practically a zombie and couldn’t drive safely enough to back out of my own driveway. I certainly couldn’t have driven a long distance as hysterical as I was, and my son wasn’t murdered! I can’t imagine if he had been and I tried to drive. I personally had to have a family member drive me....and many patients of mine on the ambulances family couldn’t drive so ended up riding to hospitals in Uber’s or with police. that is all I BAsed opinion on, my own experience.

I guess my body work day differently from most. When my son passed away, I was practically a zombie and couldn’t drive safely enough to back out of my own driveway. I certainly couldn’t have driven a long distance as hysterical as I was, and my son wasn’t murdered! I can’t imagine if he had been and I tried to drive. I personally had to have a family member drive me....and many patients of mine on the ambulances family couldn’t drive so ended up riding to hospitals in Uber’s or with police. that is all I BAsed opinion on, my own experience.

Hugs to you :)

This is an excellent post, and I had some of the same assumptions. I always wondered, why JH didn't just move EG and family to New Mexico so he would have a long drive time. There would have been more family support there, too. You're probably right, that he had control issues, and this was one way of keeping her trapped/controlled. I also think, he probably had a side item in New Mexico. MOO. Guys are more sexually driven creatures than what we are, and I don't see why he wouldn't have someone on the side. This would explain one reason, why EG and family weren't moved to New Mexico. He didn't want EG to find out, and then there wouldn't be anyone to take of Lucas. And, then JH would lose his job and *advertiser censored* would hit the fan. Unless JH and EG had an open relationship. We don't know...

I also feel like JH did use EG for child care, and amongst other things. JH had to also have KNOWN about EG using meth, and it is possible he was smoking the meth, too. All I know is JH shouldn't have gotten Lucas back. He couldn't provide the emotional support that Lucas needed since he was gone an X amount of days a month. I know if I was JH, I would have left Lucas with whoever was previously taking care of him. Especially if I wasn't going to be around very much. I wouldn't leave him with some girl, who was obviously abusing him. I wonder if JH thought his job was more important than Lucas, too. If Lucas was actually important to him, he would have moved them to New Mexico, so he could eat dinner in the evenings with his family, and tuck Lucas into bed at night. JH was just looking for a full-time, free babysitter. I also think if JH had actually loved EG, he would have done the same thing, moved them to New Mexico. This way, she could get a break from time to time. But, I think he wanted her trapped and didn't care about her actual mental well-being. I don't know why EG would hang around, besides needing someone to care for her.
I always assumed EG wanted to be in Wichita her family and her boys . I’m sure she didn’t want his family close by to keep tabs on her. She liked the freedom this gave her

I don't know maybe it's just me, but does it matter if EG was diagnosed or not? It's obvious she was not mentally stable. At this point, what is an actual diagnosis going to prove or disprove? MOO

I guess it could point to a gap in the mental health system, whereby she wasn't monitored to see if she was taking her meds. (which JH said she wasn't)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli