Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My quote button is refusing to add casesensitive's quote here. But that's what I'm replying to.

I think that's a good point. EG seems to hide things from her partners that she doesn't want them to know. She hid the bipolar diagnosis from her ex. She allegedly (according to JH) hid the details from him of why she didn't have custody of the boys and what the problems were in that former relationship with her boys' father. She also managed to hide from the ex all the allegations of child abuse and fight with JH during her time with JH as the ex was quoted as saying (please does someone have the quote to back me up?) that he was unaware of most of the stuff in the CINC papers.

That is worded poorly, though. It could mean that the police officer found out during his investigation (found out from who? her? her doctor? her ex who was mentioned being interviewed the sentence before?) or is it that the ex found out during the custody case?

I guess we really won't know who said she was "diagnosed".
As noted by kkdj, I'm confused as to why some members continue to think that Emily's ex came up with the story about her having bipolar disorder, and that she probably told him that as an excuse for her behaviour. That is not how I read it, as outlined below.

The child-in-need-of-care Petition, filed by the prosecution.
"It says Emily Glass, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother, has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder..

Feb. 18, 2018: A police detective interviewed the father of Glass’ sons, who said he had primary custody and ...THAT DURING THE CUSTODY CASE HE FOUND OUT THAT GLASS had BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER, the document says.

Ok, I'm done-- I promise I won't mention this again. lol

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
I don’t know how many times people in an assessment have told me they are “diagnosed” with something they never actually were. Therefore it is inportant to clarify “per client report...” or “per mental health examination on... performed by....”.
I think this is the confusion. We need something to state there is something verifying this.

I think this is the confusion. We need something to state there is something verifying this.[/QUOTE

Between the time someone is in jail, and before they enter the prison system, they're given a psychological examination. This helps determine the tier of a correctional facility they need to be placed in. I am not sure about Kansas, but in Minnesota, all women are placed together in one prison. Where men have their own different correctional facilities, based on how freaking crazy/dangerous they are. I am not sure if EG was given the exam during her 1st stay in jail or not. I would like to think so.... And if she did, LE would have the answers to mental issues. And, Emily could have been diagnosed with some mental illness and treated for it during her 1st stay. This could be why they felt comfortable releasing her a second time, she promised to continue to take the medication.

Anyway, I think we can just make speculations on what EG may or may not have suffered from. I think most do agree she had some kind of narcissistic personality disorder. I wish EG kept a journal or something, that could be used for insight.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if LE could have noticed a particular order that hit them hard when they entered the house on Feb. 17th?
That phone call to the LL to come and get rid of the "Nasty smell" lingering. Just a thought. How to Remove Decomposition Odors in 3 Steps
On second thought LE would have arrested her right away

LE knows what a dead body smells like... So, you're correct they would have arrested her.

Does anyone know how long JH has had his out of state job? It’s one thing that really caught my attention with this whole case.

I don’t mean to talk about myself, but I spent a few years trapped in an abusive relationship with someone who also had substance abuse issues and some sort of undiagnosed personality disorder. Things would be great for a few days or weeks, and then the storm would start to move in. When that happened, we would tend to step back and avoid one another for a week or so.

Very unhealthy relationship and I’m still dealing with the after effects. But I was young and didn’t realize until it was way too late what I was dealing with. By that point, it was extremely difficult to pull myself out and get away from that madness.

Which makes me wonder if JH “conveniently” had his out of state job because it allowed his relationship with EG to “work” more or less. It gave them time apart. I agree very much with the above poster who said they enabled each other.

This is my opinion only, but it seems obvious that JH needed someone to run the house and care for his child (plus MH once she came along). EG needed somewhere to live (did I read she had been homeless at one point?) and she needed someone to provide for her. It seems to me they had a relationship of convenience, more or less. Each one providing something the other needed, rather than a “real” relationship based on love.

This is an excellent post, and I had some of the same assumptions. I always wondered, why JH didn't just move EG and family to New Mexico so he would have a long drive time. There would have been more family support there, too. You're probably right, that he had control issues, and this was one way of keeping her trapped/controlled. I also think, he probably had a side item in New Mexico. MOO. Guys are more sexually driven creatures than what we are, and I don't see why he wouldn't have someone on the side. This would explain one reason, why EG and family weren't moved to New Mexico. He didn't want EG to find out, and then there wouldn't be anyone to take of Lucas. And, then JH would lose his job and *advertiser censored* would hit the fan. Unless JH and EG had an open relationship. We don't know...

I also feel like JH did use EG for child care, and amongst other things. JH had to also have KNOWN about EG using meth, and it is possible he was smoking the meth, too. All I know is JH shouldn't have gotten Lucas back. He couldn't provide the emotional support that Lucas needed since he was gone an X amount of days a month. I know if I was JH, I would have left Lucas with whoever was previously taking care of him. Especially if I wasn't going to be around very much. I wouldn't leave him with some girl, who was obviously abusing him. I wonder if JH thought his job was more important than Lucas, too. If Lucas was actually important to him, he would have moved them to New Mexico, so he could eat dinner in the evenings with his family, and tuck Lucas into bed at night. JH was just looking for a full-time, free babysitter. I also think if JH had actually loved EG, he would have done the same thing, moved them to New Mexico. This way, she could get a break from time to time. But, I think he wanted her trapped and didn't care about her actual mental well-being. I don't know why EG would hang around, besides needing someone to care for her.

I think a large part of his conscience would not let him believe that she had actually killed and hidden his child.
I've never understood why he went back to work at that time. There's a PI taking your girlfriend out to look for the body of your child and you go 12 hours away to work? Surely his bosses would have given him a pass on staying home a few more days? I understand that the PI may have suggested that he make himself scarce that day, but it just seems odd timing for him to go back to NM. My opinion only.

Perhaps, Johnny Boy didn't want the PI reading his body language, too. o_O It is weird that he would drive to work, while the PI was questioning Emily, and then do the drive, again. It is strange behavior. I think most of us, would have just called into work, and then went somewhere for a few hours. I also would be a freaking mess on the ride home. When we start dissecting JH and his behavior the more I scratch my head.

She killed herself.
The gig was up.
I am curious. Are there people here that don't believe she did herself in?? The only"talk" I heard that someone else was involved was by the duo who appeared on the Nancy Grace podcast. To be honest,they didn't seem to be too credible on tv or on the podcast. I doubt if they even were her close friends.

I am curious. Are there people here that don't believe she did herself in?? The only"talk" I heard that someone else was involved was by the duo who appeared on the Nancy Grace podcast. To be honest,they didn't seem to be too credible on tv or on the podcast. I doubt if they even were her close friends.

I think if JH had murdered EG he would have blood splatter on his clothing. And, LE can tell at what distance a person was shot, due to gunshot residue. Unless he somehow pressured herself into doing it. o_O

I am curious. Are there people here that don't believe she did herself in?? The only"talk" I heard that someone else was involved was by the duo who appeared on the Nancy Grace podcast. To be honest,they didn't seem to be too credible on tv or on the podcast. I doubt if they even were her close friends.[/QUOTE

Wild speculation:
I do think she killed herself, but maybe the gun came from the man who didn't want to believe in her guilt before Lucas was found?

This has got to be so hard for Jamie. I pray for her every night, as well as Lucas's family the guilt they all feel-This was not their fault. A monster did this!
I am so excited to start seeing what Lucas's legacy will bring for the future, the children who will be saved because of our little Lucas. Lucas will live on!
I will never forget this case as long as I live. I fell in love with Lucas, as the rest of the world did.

Between the time someone is in jail, and before they enter the prison system, they're given a psychological examination. This helps determine the tier of a correctional facility they need to be placed in. I am not sure about Kansas, but in Minnesota, all women are placed together in one prison. Where men have their own different correctional facilities, based on how freaking crazy/dangerous they are. I am not sure if EG was given the exam during her 1st stay in jail or not. I would like to think so.... And if she did, LE would have the answers to mental issues. And, Emily could have been diagnosed with some mental illness and treated for it during her 1st stay. This could be why they felt comfortable releasing her a second time, she promised to continue to take the medication.

Anyway, I think we can just make speculations on what EG may or may not have suffered from. I think most do agree she had some kind of narcissistic personality disorder. I wish EG kept a journal or something, that could be used for insight.
[/QUOTE]
No, jails don't give every inmate an evaluation. If the court or an officer requests it, they will, but not any diagnostic type thing. The evaluation for prison placement wouldn't come until after a conviction and sentencing. Jails just kind of go on how you act while you are there to determine where you will be placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14