Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I was trying to explain that a few people are very good at compartmentalizing and explaining evidence away. After a while it’s mor

Even at my age in early 60s when I got the call that my son had been a very serious car accident across the country in the middle of the night, I started to pack. It was at least 36 hours later before I put my head down in his hospital room to catch some sleep.

The human body can do marvelous things during an emergency. So I politely disagree. I think he could have driven 11 hrs with the Adrenalin fueling him.

I don’t particularly agree with the things JH has done, reactions he’s had, and especially leaving Lucas and his daughter with EG, but I can understand how it might have happened.

And in the end it was one person who landed the blows on Lucas, one evil woman who hid his body. One self centered woman void of any emotion who for nearly 100 days found secret joy watching hundreds of people search Wichita. She got off on it.

And every day, every hour every second she knew where his little body was resting. Because she had laid him there. There’s no special place in hell for her. There’s a place designated for souls which contains nothing for eternity.

EG wanted to leave a wide path of deceit, death pain and destruction as her legacy. She left this earth on her terms. She ended the abbreviated life of one very special 5 year old, before he had the chance to live it. The was the epitome of evil personified.

I find it interesting that JO ( in the podcast) said an FBI profileroreficted Lucas would be found a very short distance off the road or trail. Because EG was to lazy to walk further. And look where he was discovered. Under a gravel road probably 25 steps from her SUV.

I believe WPD knew within minutes of arriving at the house that she was the single perpetrator in his disappearance. She was so lazy she had no original story to tell them. And she did what ever selfish things she had to do to maintain the lies. Including the notes, the gun and everything associated with the discovery of her body after she fired the gun.

After she killed Lucas, every move she madewas planned for maximum effect and shock value. That’s how she went out and planned it all with evil intent and maximum shock value.
My edit time ran out and while I added content t
Who do you suppose killed her?[/QUOTE

My edit time expired. Most important I wanted to say thank you to every other members being so kind concerned and accepting of my opinion. Sometimes I take a long time to explain my view. I can honestly say we are very lucky to have really intelligent people here that often make me stop and really analyze contents of their opinions and well supported posts.

And a special thanks to Tricia and the mods for giving us the platform to learn, analyze and share. Not brown nosing. I just catch myself not saying thank you near as much as I once did.

Have a lovely day and perhaps it might be the day LE, DA and others release additional information
Mohave a lovely day.

So does this me autopsy is complete? I am happy the family was able to have something private without public messing things up. Family deserved that. Big Hugs and prayers to this brave family.
I am assuming they had to send tissue, hair, etc off for specialized testing so the body wouldn’t be needed for these but results may take some time.

Who do you suppose killed her?

I think she carefully planned and executed it to have a major permanent impact when JH found her body. She was conniving, deceitful, and evilly thoughtful until she drew her last breath. She lacked very basic human compassion while she planned every single mean act she did. She failed miserably at every relationship and balked at even the most minute details of rules she was supposed to follow. EG ignored guidance/orders from the most important person who could have reunited her with her children, the judge. He/she forgave her past and ordered her to parenting classes. She made no effort to attend parenting training. EG abused Lucas unmercifully behind closed doors, and then manufactured lies to JH, the judge, LE, multiple judges, family friends and not least to DCF.

For years her behavior was successful, and when WPD answered the call when Lucas disappeared. They had not believed her story. We have yet to understand why.

In excess of 3 months I think she watched in her own sick delight searchers from all walks of life donate thousands of hours in the snow, rain wind and mud looking for Lucas while she knew exactly where she had stuffed his body.

She did it all. She planned and executed her choices to maximize the horrible impact it would bring to everyone invokved with her one final time the night she pulled that trigger.

Is bourbon for breakfast ok?... Oh Lucas
hearted-smiley.gif
Go with a bloody Mary, and not only is it acceptable, it's trendy!

I think she carefully planned and executed it to have a major permanent impact when JH found her body. She was conniving, deceitful, and evilly thoughtful until she drew her last breath. She lacked very basic human compassion while she planned every single mean act she did. She failed miserably at every relationship and balked at even the most minute details of rules she was supposed to follow. EG ignored guidance/orders from the most important person who could have reunited her with her children, the judge. He/she forgave her past and ordered her to parenting classes. She made no effort to attend parenting training. EG abused Lucas unmercifully behind closed doors, and then manufactured lies to JH, the judge, LE, multiple judges, family friends and not least to DCF.

For years her behavior was successful, and when WPD answered the call when Lucas disappeared. They had not believed her story. We have yet to understand why.

In excess of 3 months I think she watched in her own sick delight searchers from all walks of life donate thousands of hours in the snow, rain wind and mud looking for Lucas while she knew exactly where she had stuffed his body.

She did it all. She planned and executed her choices to maximize the horrible impact it would bring to everyone invokved with her one final time the night she pulled that trigger.
I wonder if LE could have noticed a particular order that hit them hard when they entered the house on Feb. 17th?
That phone call to the LL to come and get rid of the "Nasty smell" lingering. Just a thought. How to Remove Decomposition Odors in 3 Steps
On second thought LE would have arrested her right away

Last edited:
I have been lurking since around thread 2 of this case, but have been reading regularly, and something has been bothering me.

The more I read about JH the less I like him. At the very least, he turned a blind eye to Lucas' abuse. Ignorance, whether willful or not, is not an excuse for bad parenting or for letting your child be put into a dangerous situation like this. I understand that he has been through a very difficult few months, but I find it very hard to find any sympathy in my heart for him. There is something about him that I do not trust and I do not think that he is completely innocent in everything that has happened to his son. And I think there was more to it than just ignorance.

All IMO, of course.

IMO, I cannot see him driving 11hrs to and from work multiple times the last few weeks WITHOUT meth. At least, I wouldn’t be able to safely drive 11hrs, have my child found 45min after my arriving at work, and then drive 11hr back....
IMO if I was 11 hours away at work and got the call my child’s body was found, the anxiety alone would afford me the ability to drive the 11 hours back.

Back in early March a friend of mine in his 50’s went to lie down for a quick nap and never woke up. We’re still waiting for tox results.

Well I’m going to share my opinion about JH and my diubts about abuse.

We all understand how people learn to push others buttons to get their way or to manipulate. I think that’s a factor here. I’m going to be very clear if I can.

1. Jo has clearly stated at least twice that JH never displayed any anger or abuse whatsoever from the time they met to the time their relationship ended. I think this is important because while obviously troubled and Jo freely admits she “was in a bad place throughout their relationship on and off” he never had a temper or touched her in a violent mean manner. She seems laid back.

2. EG was an entirely different woman. I believe she was violent to begin with and manipulative in a very negative way.

At one point her sister reported that she took her vehicle and exhibited a temper when living with her. Her ex in the CINC statement clearly stated she lashed out at him even when he was holding their child. The document goes in to state she had a temper and abused 3 different recreational but illegal drugs.

3. In my opinion EG follow no rules rules or the law. I think she believed laws and rules were not meant for EG.

A. She moved the cat to the house even though the LL had explained the no pet rule.

B. She gave JO trouble when planning or taking Lucas for visits. she created a barriervbetween JH and his family especially after abuse allegations.

C. She failed to stop using drugs even though the Judge in the CINC matter said if she did use she would be making a conscious choice NOT to parent. Her ex had filed for modified custody in part to her anger and violence.

D. EG failed to complete court ordered parenting classes in part to learn anger management

E. She had a restricted drivers license yet drive alone at her pleasure.

F. Throughout this case she has lied much more than she hasn’t been truthful.

G. I believe EG was a decieptful extremely manipulative person who had motive and a desire to get her way at all costs. It weighs heavily that she was able to lie about Lucas whereabouts, watched hundreds of people search for him, and then break down and take the PI to his body. I really think being able to accomplish this one thing is the true reflection of the real EG. She found out the hard way that LE generally do not manipulate easily.

I think early in their relationship she learned tears and temper got her what she wanted and when it failed, she pushed until JH couldn’t take anymore and snapped. I don’t believe it happened often but it did happen.

And most if us know usually how to avoid those hit buttons but EG WENT for the juggler when she wanted her way. They very well could have been knee deep in an argument over something when her son got in trouble with the air fresher.

I have no doubt the household was a toxic atmosphere. There had been a decision to call iff the engagement. But I also strongly believe when EG wanted something she stopped at nothing to win or get her way. JH didn’t understand how to deal positively with her.

Last edited:
IMO if I was 11 hours away at work and got the call my child’s body was found, the anxiety alone would afford me the ability to drive the 11 hours back.
I've never understood why he went back to work at that time. There's a PI taking your girlfriend out to look for the body of your child and you go 12 hours away to work? Surely his bosses would have given him a pass on staying home a few more days? I understand that the PI may have suggested that he make himself scarce that day, but it just seems odd timing for him to go back to NM. My opinion only.

I've never understood why he went back to work at that time. There's a PI taking your girlfriend out to look for the body of your child and you go 12 hours away to work? Surely his bosses would have given him a pass on staying home a few more days? I understand that the PI may have suggested that he make himself scarce that day, but it just seems odd timing for him to go back to NM. My opinion only.
I think a large part of his conscience would not let him believe that she had actually killed and hidden his child.

IIRC DM told
JH to go on about his life, let DM Work with EG alone, etc.
I think DM was shocked as anyone else when the very day EG took him to lucas’ body. I don’t think anyone expected it to be so quick. I know I didn’t. When it was first on the news all I could think was the line from Cars when Lightning McQueen is fixing the road and Mater says ‘He’s done!’ And Doc says ‘He’s done? It’s only been an hour!’
(Yeah I know. My son’s favorite movie - it’s truly the line that went through my mind when the news broke and any time I think of how quickly it went)

I wonder if LE could have noticed a particular order that hit them hard when they entered the house on Feb. 17th?
That phone call to the LL to come and get rid of the "Nasty smell" lingering. Just a thought. How to Remove Decomposition Odors in 3 Steps
On second thought LE would have arrested her right away
I wonder if she wanted to have the bad odor (decomp?) removed by the owner because she was too lazy to try to do it herself.
The LL would have never imagined it was from Little Lucas.....he would have searched (and maybe found) a dead animal. mmmmmm.......

It is my understanding that the CINC report had something in it stating she was bipolar. I don't know if they actually had a formal diagnosis they had gained from a Dr. or if it's just what her ex said she had told him. I've heard it stated both ways.

As noted by kkdj, I'm confused as to why some members continue to think that Emily's ex came up with the story about her having bipolar disorder, and that she probably told him that as an excuse for her behaviour. That is not how I read it, as outlined below.

The child-in-need-of-care Petition, filed by the prosecution.
"It says Emily Glass, Lucas' 26-year-old stepmother, has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder..

Feb. 18, 2018: A police detective interviewed the father of Glass’ sons, who said he had primary custody and ...THAT DURING THE CUSTODY CASE HE FOUND OUT THAT GLASS had BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER, the document says.

Ok, I'm done-- I promise I won't mention this again. lol

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

That is worded poorly, though. It could mean that the police officer found out during his investigation (found out from who? her? her doctor? her ex who was mentioned being interviewed the sentence before?) or is it that the ex found out during the custody case?

I guess we really won't know who said she was "diagnosed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead