Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LH last confirmed sighting 11th. So far. Reported missing 17th late in the day. I am still having a hard time believing (making sense in my head) she waited 6 days to report. I realise it’s pointing that way.
What and when did she do it ? During the DM tapes when he is asking where was LH in bed, on his side etc she says “he was just there” to me this really stood out. I am wondering if at that moment she is seeing in her head what she has done. Which makes me think he was not in his bed.

Lucas' relative on Emily Glass: '...this is just a tragedy all the way around'

She said she certainly hoped her nephew didn't have anything to do with this.

What are the chances that anyone related to what happened to Lucas would enable EG into acting out, knowing her proclivity to instability, allowing access to any number of resources to carry out her will & offing herself :rolleyes:

It's not as though she wasn't already home free, having been enabled her entire adult life to lie, cheat, abuse and break any rule applied; create havok & wreak chaos as she saw fit, released twice despite all odds and determined to never breathe an honest word ever again... wouldn't those closest to her invest enough energy to lock down consumables & certain tools, given the notorious nature of this case?

Suppose it's not amazing that low level criminals would only be able to escalate a poor situation... lets see what else shakes down while I'm off doing my thing. Sure doesn't sound like we'll ever hear whose rifle & ammo this was or how she'd conveniently have it at her leisure to turn upon anyone she pleased.

Last edited:
There are people who want life to end and there are people who want other people’s lives to end. EG is in the later category.

She could have gone quietly. Instead she wanted JH to be the one to either see her end it, or find her in that god-awful house. I’m telling you, she is so incredibly toxic that it’s astounding. Her last breath was spent plotting how to inflict pain on someone else thru her suicide.

I doubt the notes will explain how LH died. I’m assuming there are 3 notes, addressed to 3 separate people. Her 3 kids?

IF there were actually two gunshots, it doesn't mean they both hit her. The first could have been a test shot, or a shot to leave on someone's voicemail, or a shot that missed. There have been suicides with more than one shot, often when the person isn't familiar with firearms.

There are people who want life to end and there are people who want other people’s lives to end. EG is in the later category.

She could have gone quietly. Instead she wanted JH to be the one to either see her end it, or find her in that god-awful house. I’m telling you, she is so incredibly toxic that it’s astounding. Her last breath was spent plotting how to inflict pain on someone else thru her suicide.

I doubt the notes will explain how LH died. I’m assuming there are 3 notes, addressed to 3 separate people. Her 3 kids?
Exactly, she could have gone and done it in a remote place. This was done with anger at JH. IMO.

I have been in touch with one of the neighbors there in Wichita.
It is interesting. And heart-breaking for everyone.
I have nothing of note to add right now about the suicide.
I am with @perfectingpink in hoping that one day the truth will come out and those in the area can stop looking at EG's face every dang day.
Still reading and catching up and you all have done an exemplary job of keeping this thread going.
Chi
videoblocks-animation-of-hand-drawn-heart-with-wings_rilsmhw8m_thumbnail-small02.jpg

Last edited:
I think she just gave up, she had lost everything, she knew she was going to jail eventually, and I think guilt was taking its toll on her. I think she just wanted it to all end.

JMO she didn’t have any guilt. I don’t think she’s capable of any feeling but hate, envy and revenge. She was afraid of going to prison. She whined to DM,”I can’t do jail.”

JMO she didn’t have any guilt. I don’t think she’s capable of any feeling but hate, envy and revenge. She was afraid of going to prison. She whined to DM,”I can’t do jail.”
Yes guilt would mean genuine remorse and I would expect a confession in there somewhere in her notes taking responsibility. It doesn't sound as if she did that, but I'm still not entirely sure what dispositive means. I'm guessing it means not aiding the investigation.

Oh let's be honest, how many of us thought the same thing? I'll admit, I did entertain thoughts that he might have snapped and did kill her.

I would imagine by now, though, if he had had anything to do with her death, he would be in jail right now. I am sure they tested him for gun shot residue on his hands.
Afraid I am not one of those in the boat helping to row. I never once suspected or would suspect JH of killing her. I don't even find him a strong person. I think he was completely controlled by her and to the end wanted to believe everything she told him. I find myself not wanting to use the term "weak kneed" or "whipped" but in honesty...that's how I've felt. And now I just pray that he and JO and all involved get some very serious counseling to turn this horrific tragedy into a future that is filled with brightness for themselves and those around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24