Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For many of us, I do not think there is any moving on because regardless of what is or is not found. Lucas will be a part of us for the rest of our lives.
This is so true.I feel like I should have did something and I'm no where near Wichita.I was on Facebook my grandkids came to play with my kids and Olivia says that boy looks like Mikey.Thats the grandkids.I started following on facebook began to hate everyone there found this place and I've been here several times a day since.The details of how he went through life terrified and scared broke my heart.Poor guy I never met him but I loved him

This case has had too many mysterious twists and turns to be on the up and up.

I do believe that the WPD and agencies as well as the community gave everything they had in trying to find Lucas.

The troubles lie in who was Emily Glass ? What was her background before JH came into her life? What did she do the twenty days JH was out of town working?

We really don’t know as as she was such a liar anything she told JH was probably a made up story.

How was she kept in jail for so long with the minor charge? Was it only because she didn’t make bail or was there a reason we are not aware of?

JH doesn’t escape being clueless.. IMO he has his own checkered background. I think EG was truly the bada$$ that manipulated, intimidated him and served his need of a babysitter for Lucas so he could work. He made better money than he could from many Jobs in town.

I think he ignored what EG was doing. It was like “playing house” he did what he wanted the days he was gone, EG was home taking care of first Lucas and then MH. When he got home', who knows what those ten days were like!

Sorry this so long! MOO is there is much investigating to be done with EG dead.

I do believe that the WPD and agencies as well as the community gave everything they had in trying to find Lucas.

The troubles lie in who was Emily Glass ? What was her background before JH came into her life? What did she do the twenty days JH was out of town working?

We really don’t know as as she was such a liar anything she told JH was probably a made up story.

How was she kept in jail for so long with the minor charge? Was it only because she didn’t make bail or was there a reason we are not aware of?

JH doesn’t escape being clueless.. IMO he has his own checkered background. I think EG was truly the bada$$ that manipulated, intimidated him and served his need of a babysitter for Lucas so he could work. He made better money than he could from many Jobs in town.

I think he ignored what EG was doing. It was like “playing house” he did what he wanted the days he was gone, EG was home taking care of first Lucas and then MH. When he got home', who knows what those ten days were like!

This!

I agree and it’s hard to find. If it doesn’t violate TOS please share.

This is confusing and I await the disclosures that will be shared.

I see that there’s another shooting in Andover overnight. It seems a violent area when compared to larger cities. And Sedgwick County pd seems to have their hands full.

I agree and it’s hard to find. If it doesn’t violate TOS please share.

This is confusing and I await the disclosures that will be shared.

I see that there’s another shooting in Andover overnight. It seems a violent area when compared to larger cities. And Sedgwick County pd seems to have their hands full.
They are way up on shootings in Wichita this year. Seems like at least one a week.

I find it very unusual for a young couple to willingly be away from each other for such long stretches on a regular basis.
I am somewhat familiar with the lifestyle of these men working out in the fracking fields. Not so much in New Mexico, but in Texas and North Dakota. I expect it would be similar in other areas. The living is tight as housing is scarce and in demand. It's mostly men. From my observation and knowledge, lots of drinking in bars as there is not much else to do. These men work hard and long hours. Tough guys. No wimps. Prostitution is rampant.
I expect Emily had a hard time with this and took it out on Lucas.

I find it very unusual for a young couple to willingly be away from each other for such long stretches on a regular basis.
I am somewhat familiar with the lifestyle of these men working out in the fracking fields. Not so much in New Mexico, but in Texas and North Dakota. I expect it would be similar in other areas. The living is tight as housing is scarce and in demand. It's mostly men. From my observation and knowledge, lots of drinking in bars as there is not much else to do. These men work hard and long hours. Tough guys. No wimps. Prostitution is rampant.
I expect Emily had a hard time with this and took it out on Lucas.
M
I did it for years. My daughter does it as do many families in Alaska. You have to be willing to make it work.

EG just got lucky and went from homeless to having an suv and moving into a home. She had the inane ability to wreck her life after a period of time and failed to be able to maintain the charade any longer. Unfortunately a huge part of it was targeting Lucas and for whatever reason destroying his little life as well.
He had very little time to just be a little boy which is the saddest part of all of it.

M
I did it for years. My daughter does it as do many families in Alaska. You have to be willing to make it work.

EG just got lucky and went from homeless to having an suv and moving into a home. She had the inane ability to wreck her life after a period of time and failed to be able to maintain the charade any longer. Unfortunately a huge part of it was targeting Lucas and for whatever reason destroying his little life as well.
He had very little time to just be a little boy which is the saddest part of all of it.

Soldier wives do it all the time. She has no excuse for her behavior towards Lucas. Poor kid was hated by EG simply for his existence.

M

Yes. Emily just couldn't carry on the charade she had tried to cement. It just wasn't who she was.
Kuddos to you and your daughter for living that life. I think Alaska has it down much better than some of these states where it's newer. I visited ND and Texas in the fracking towns because of their need for housing. It was crazy how people were living in "man camps".

Last edited:
And another thought: I feel for people who have psychological problems, (have depressive episodes for 20+ years), but she obviously refused to get help. For example the parenting classes, and that makes me angry again... :confused: will Better check out...:rolleyes:

<modsnip> I for one do not believe JH was in the dark at all, so I will see things differently than you do.

IMO we will never know the full story, some secrets of other players will never be revealed now and I am sure some are breathing a little bit better knowing that.
I'm on the same path as you. I don't think JH is going to reveal anything else in this investigation because it could be very incriminating for him.

I'm on the same path as you. I don't think JH is going to reveal anything else in this investigation because it could be very incriminating for him.
Ditto this.
I've been thinking all along that there is an underworld so to speak in their lives. Something is going on that for some reason hasn't come to light that we can discuss.

How long can you be in jail on a murder charge - Q&A - Avvo

How Long Can You Be Held Without Charges?

When Kira Trevino went missing, her husband was arrested shortly after he filed a missing person's report. He was suspicious, though, he asked what to do with Kira's stuff? And, there was blood evidence in the home, and in Kira's car, and they caught Jeff on cameras. They knew he did it. I remember someone saying they could only hold him for 3 months since there was no body. Without a body, it is difficult to hold and charge someone with the crime. Luckily, a barge worker had spotted Kira's body in the river. I think if they didn't find the body, he would have been released.

I wonder if this is the reason Emily was released a 2nd time. She had already spent the X amount of time in jail, so they couldn't holder her during the processing of Lucas' body. They were just going to re-arrest her for the murder once the autopsy was complete. And, they couldn't hold her for the 2nd child endangerment charge, because they didn't know if Lucas was really home and alive during the Olive Garden outing.

I think JH can be charged with having knowledge of Lucas' abuse, and not removing him from the dangerous situation. JH saying he didn't know about the abuse is total garbage.

Last edited:
Well I have considered the possibility of sexual abuse, by the fact that Lucas was wearing pullups.

Good observation! It could also be a sign of physical abuse.

Bed Wetting and Child Abuse

Trauma responses in children

Bedwetting or Nocturnal Enuresis Information | Cleveland Clinic

I think some kids also pee the bed until they reach a certain age. Which brings me to under jams, that are made for older kids who have bladder issues. Bed wetting can also be hereditary in some families.. I dunno. I am leaning towards there could have been sexual abuse and then the physical abuse. Perhaps, Emily had sex trafficked Lucas for drugs. Horrible thought, but it does happen. Wisconsin woman accused of trading sex with children for drugs and cash Plus if Emily was buying drugs, JH would have noticed her spending more money. Unless he had knowledge of the drug use and was okay forking out the money for them. It is even possible JH was also doing drugs with Emily.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-...75035&wl11=online&wl12=43160701&wl13=&veh=sem

Ditto this.
I've been thinking all along that there is an underworld so to speak in their lives. Something is going on that for some reason hasn't come to light that we can discuss.
I think this is certainly plausible, and may be part of a reason for information kept under wraps (as it should be). Those types of investigations can take a long time (look at the timeline on federal indictment in the swatting case, for example. Everyone was all up in arms at the lack of seriousness of charges, and then *boom* there went the feds.) And frankly, if it's not directly related to Lucas' death, the connection may not ever be publicized (which I would understand, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces