Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the whole report is heartbreaking. I wonder why she lied about what Lucas was wearing, and where are the pajamas that he was 'supposedly' wearing? I wonder if she threw them away because they contained evidence?
I don't recall that he was wearing pajamas? A shirt with a bear on it, sweat pants, and a Pull-up, iirc?

I don't understand why no stippling around the entrance wound - I thought on NG that the expert stated that is one of the number one things you look for in suicide is stippling.
A sentence or 2 before they mentioned soot...which basically is stippling. So it is odd they said there is soot, but not stippling. I guess I don't understand the exact difference that must exist in those 2 words.

I don't understand why no stippling around the entrance wound - I thought on NG that the expert stated that is one of the number one things you look for in suicide is stippling.

There is no stippling if range is "contact" as in this case. Contact is when gun muzzle touches target (head). Stippling occurs if muzzle is six inches from target, and out to 30 inches.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/Emily+Glass+Autopsy+and+Toxicology+Report.pdf

Edited to include link I forgot.

Gunshot Wounds

Last edited:
So undetermined doesn't mean that it wasn't a homicide. I found this article to be of help when trying to understand the actual definition of "undetermined":

What Does it Mean When the Cause of Death Is Undetermined?

If the autopsy does not reveal sufficient evidence that the death resulted from homicide, even if there is evidence of possible homicide, this may result in an "undetermined" ruling.

Is drowning proved through an autopsy? Or is it difficult to prove?

It would be very difficult to prove when all evidence had probably seeped out. Darn I’m even more upset with her now.

There is very good reason to hear every shred of evidence in this case and LE COMPLETE files.

I say INQUEST. let a jury of 6 public members decide after they examine evidence. It’s the only way to get an answer.

A sentence or 2 before they mentioned soot...which basically is stippling. So it is odd they said there is soot, but not stippling. I guess I don't understand the exact difference that must exist in those 2 words.

I think imo stippling forms a specific pattern while soot is soot.

Over 1.6 lbs of her brain was in a separate bag.

And JH saud LE told him about 3 notes.

Inquest will get all files public and in this case it needs to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members