Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this up thread, but it was at like 2am and I think it may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Because it is still weighing heavily on my mind, I wanted to throw it out there once more to see if any of you have any thoughts about it.

3 suicide notes.
JH only knows what one said and that was the one for MH.
Assuming the other 2 were for her boys, she did not leave JH a note.

Why, after all that had happened just before her suicide, do you all think she felt no need to say any final words to JH?
Because she knew everything had crashed down, and nothing she could say would make her look any better... basically the same reason she ended her life.

Phenethylamines Information

May wish to read a but more about

PHENETHYLAMINE

WHILE IT DOES occur in the human body it’s also a by product of several interesting
Compounds and supplements.

I don’t know what to think.

EG tested negative for phenethylamine. It makes me wonder if Lucas' was caused by a drug...

Right? But her killing herself is imo evidence of guilt of harming Lucas.
Right, but I'm saying that if she had waited and with the autopsy stating non-determined, she would have stuck to her story that she found him dead in his bed and panicked and there would have been no evidence to show that she killed him. KWIM?

Yeah I think if he died of blunt force trauma they'd have seen it by cracked skull or bones IMO. Makes me wonder if he passed away from that horrible Flu that was going around.
You could have blunt force trauma to the head or abdomen without broken bones. With very little soft tissue left, it would be nearly impossible to find blunt force trauma.

Kind of ironic. EG had the chance to get away with it. This is so incredibly traumatic for all families involved:(
I don't think she would have gotten away with concealing a body, abuse of a corspe, or related charges. All of which would still be a fairly long stint in jail, and she "couldn't do jail," in her own words.

I just don't know what to think. IMO after speaking to someone in medical field regarding LH toxicology results the phenethylamine is not unusual to see in toxicology results in a body that has been deceased for some time, it is naturally occurring, and the periosteal reaction can be caused by medical conditions especially with LH health history - doesn't always mean trauma.

EG committing suicide doesn't prove to me that she killed LH, no question she did dump his body. I will always wonder if she did find him in bed deceased. I still think there are answers out there, but I doubt very seriously if that person will talk. Such a sad situation all around.

I don't think she would have gotten away with concealing a body, abuse of a corspe, or related charges. All of which would still be a fairly long stint in jail, and she "couldn't do jail," in her own words.

The only reservation I have that she would have faced any time for disposing of Lucas is because of Jorhnee Bland's case where the woman who disposed of her received probation.

I just don't know what to think. IMO after speaking to someone in medical field regarding LH toxicology results the phenethylamine is not unusual to see in toxicology results in a body that has been deceased for some time, it is naturally occurring, and the periosteal reaction can be caused by medical conditions especially with LH health history - doesn't always mean trauma.

EG committing suicide doesn't prove to me that she killed LH, no question she did dump his body. I will always wonder if she did find him in bed deceased. I still think there are answers out there, but I doubt very seriously if that person will talk. Such a sad situation all around.
I totally agree.

So many unanswered questions, answers that Emily could have provided, she could have left them written since she was ending her life, but nope...leaving everyone with a huge void in both a physical sense of losing Lucas and mental sense in never knowing exactly what happened. Forever their minds will wonder if this or that happened. Selfish wench.

I know there's rarely a confession in a suicide note, (I wonder why?) yet it just hinders the grieving for those that knew Lucas. I hope they are able to cope, and find a way to process all these events, and a healthy way to learn to live with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06