Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Did anyone happen to notice how far in it drove? As steels pointed out they're not looking for Lucas' body that close to the main road, they are looking for something small or disturbed BUT if the van went deeper into the park maybe that van is there to recover Lucas from deeper within the park and the police presence at the entrance is cover to keep prying media from looking at what the van is up too. Sounds insane, I know and I've been probably been locked in this basement laboratory too long. :)

In other cases I've followed I've seen news station helicopters with live feeds but I am guessing that won't happen here. I saw the van drive into the parking lot but didn't see if it went in any farther than that. I saw it on a live video here -
https://www.facebook.com/KSNNews/

It was a dark colored van, looked unmarked. Stoped next to the police vehicle and then drove on in.

I saw that one, too, and assumed it might be several officer in it or possibly a command center being turned up. So, two vans went in there, a black and white van.

Unmarked black car pulled in.

KSN TV live feed from a few minutes ago, at the 5:31 mark.

Another unmarked vehicle at 6:32 in same video.

Another what almost looks like a civilian vehicle at 6:57 in the same video.

Do you think they'll call for a news conference for this evening or would they wait until tomorrow morning?

Hmm. Did anyone happen to notice how far in it drove? As steels pointed out they're not looking for Lucas' body that close to the main road, they are looking for something small or disturbed BUT if the van went deeper into the park maybe that van is there to recover Lucas from deeper within the park and the police presence at the entrance is cover to keep prying media from looking at what the van is up too. Sounds insane, I know and I've been probably been locked in this basement laboratory too long. :)

I went back to look and you can't see, she starts following the officers walking to the right. So you lose sight if the van. It is gone when she pans back to the entrance.

I thought maybe she called him a baby for some reason and made him wear it to humiliate him. She's evil enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Could be. My mother was verbally abusive and humilated me on a regular basis. When I was 5, I must of wet myself because her and my dad (deceased at 38 for cirhosis -alcoholic) thought it would be funny if I wore a diaper and sat on the porch as punishment so all of the kids and neighbors could laugh at me (I need spell check lol)

Concerning the line search. It reminds me of how LE start from the furthest area of the crime scene and work their way toward where the actual crime took place in order to not miss anything or compromise evidence. I wonder if they have officers around the entire perimeter and are working inward.

Exactomundo. Evidence often leads to the body- it's a trail in many cases for LE.

Is anybody downstairs? Or is it safe to assume they're on a closed channel?

https://www.facebook.com/KSNNews/videos/10156123943039725/?hc_location=ufi

This is the vehicle that pulled in on the same video. Some people are saying SWAT, others are saying CSI. Two totally different purposes with each vehicle... so, which is it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• lucashernandez.jpg
    lucashernandez.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 408
I've seen a grid search done in the past, and I guess I am just wondering why they didn't do it this way sooner? Or did they, and now they are just re-combing based on new evidence?

They did a grid search over the entire area at the beginning of the week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's really a shame they didn't do this DAYS ago when they were there. I'm sure it's possible relevant things have blown away. And non-relevant things have shown up. I just don't understand why they waited.

I am sure that they did. Believe it or not, sometimes rain and snow bring things to the surface that might have been embedded before. That happened on one of the searches I did.

Could be. My mother was verbally abusive and humilated me on a regular basis. When I was 5, I must of wet myself because her and my dad (deceased at 38 for cirhosis -alcoholic) thought it would be funny if I wore a diaper and sat on the porch as punishment so all of the kids and neighbors could laugh at me (I need spell check lol)

WHAT WTH is wrong with people. I'm sorry you went through that :( :(

Can you please provide a link. I have no idea when this was sent. This could be old or it could be brand new. That's why we must have a link back to the original.

Thank you.

cache.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics