Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how many days dad would be away on work before coming home? Is it possible that Lucas has been deceased a long time, hence missing school from "strep throat"? Maybe the dad has known all along or leaves for work for long periods of time?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, hard to keep up!

Honestly guys I really don't think he is in the park. Could be wrong but if he was they likely would have found him by now. The park is big but not that big and they have searched it once already.

[h=3]Authorities search Wichita park for missing 5-year-old boy[/h]
WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) - Nearly a week after a 5-year-old Wichita boy was reported missing, authorities were again searching a local park.
Police blocked the entrances to Chisholm Creek Park near K-96 and Oliver on Friday and the nearby Great Plains Nature Center was also closed as they continue to search for Lucas Hernandez. Authorities searched those areas earlier this week.
http://www.kake.com/story/37577765/authorities-continue-to-search-for-missing-wichita-boy

I think so. It's the correct shape, but I only saw the left side (was a photo not vid). It had no windows behind the cab, only white paneling. Still, it could just be different on the right.

Honestly guys I really don't think he is in the park. Could be wrong but if he was they likely would have found him by now. The park is big but not that big and they have searched it once already.
Something has to be making them search there they seem focused on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. Like I said before, I have seen so many of these where it looked for SURE they had found something and there was nothing. I honestly do hope they find him there today. We have to be honest with ourselves. I want to see the path of justice begin. I am so angry with EG. That's the nicest way I can say what I am feeling. I know I shouldn't assume she is guilty but if it looks like a duck...

They must have received a tip they want to take very seriously. They evidently feel it justifies this large-scale search. But, perhaps it was given to put them on the wrong track, maybe, who knows with warped minds.. I just wonder if we'll ever know the source of it.

My thought is they could have a dive team in the park... the ponds are not deep but I am sure they would still require a dive team to search them. The water is not clear enough to see see the bottom of the pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They must have received a tip they want to take very seriously. They evidently feel it justifies this large-scale search. But, perhaps it was given to put them on the wrong track, maybe, who knows with warped minds.. I just wonder if we'll ever know the source of it.

I honestly think they are covering their tracks at this point. Making sure there isn't anything that they did miss.

Something has to be making them search there they seem focused on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

One of the newscasters ( I forget which channel) she said it was another tip received today. I don't have video so I can't prove it yet so I'm marking as RUMOR until it is verified.

i can never find these comments. the link always says content not available then I go thte news page and just see ppl talking about it

:scared::gaah::tantrum:

CSI has arrived.
So many swear words right now.

Marking my spot. Prayers to Lucas’s family. Hope FindLucasAllen is doing okay. ❤️

I honestly think they are covering their tracks at this point. Making sure there isn't anything that they did miss.

I don't agree. There is something there they are looking for It may not be Lucas. Did you ever stop to think that something else might be buried there that is a key piece of evidence?

One of the newscasters ( I forget which channel) she said it was another tip received today. I don't have video so I can't prove it yet so I'm marking as RUMOR until it is verified.

That was on KAKE.

Does anyone use a scanner that has access to private channels? One of the comments on a KAKE feed says what channel they’re using.

I've spoken to FindLucasAllen and they are just needing some space from all of this right now, but I've let them know that we are thinking of them and praying for them

my friend from Wichita wishes they would search Cessna Park. she says it has a forested area that is more dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966