Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree. There is something there they are looking for It may not be Lucas. Did you ever stop to think that something else might be buried there that is a key piece of evidence?

If people were going to try to get rid of a murder weapon or anything else that could give clues to Lucas they would just drive five more miles down the road to where they would be in the middle of nowhere and stash it there. Not put it in the middle of a public park.

If he is in the park, she must have transported the body there. There doesn't appear to be a ton of car accessed roadways. If she left him in the park, I would think it couldn't be far from where she parked her car. If she was carrying a bag (ala Casey Anthony) she'd need to get rid of it quickly.

Does the park close at night? Either way, I find it hard to see that she would have gone far into the woods.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

One of the newscasters ( I forget which channel) she said it was another tip received today. I don't have video so I can't prove it yet so I'm marking as RUMOR until it is verified.

I heard (live on KAKE) that LE was there based on new info.

:scared::gaah::tantrum:

CSI has arrived.
So many swear words right now.

It has been almost an hour since you posted this and I'm not finding any written MSM news report that says CSI is in the park. I'm only seeing this info on comments on fb. I'm not able to watch video at the moment so can someone please tell me--Did a reporter actually say the CSI van was there? Please link if there is a source other than comments. TIA.

Let's put it out there, shall we?

I know there are rare cases to which a victim is found. RARE cases, so yes, there is always a shred of hope,

But does anyone honestly believe that the cops arrested EG just because she took a nap and lost a kid? If so, they'd be more prisons than houses on this planet, because many Moms take a nap when little ones lay down. This isn't about EG napping, ok? She wasn't arrested for sleeping.

We have all seen photos of this child. Most of us don't need convincing that he was abused while under JH's custody and under EG's care. You only need to look at the progression of this child's photos to see a sweet and happy baby slowly lose the light in his eyes, looking worse and worse, the older he gets.

Now, with all of this in mind, do we really believe we are looking for a child who is still alive? Oh, damn, I wish in my heart that it was so! Who in their right mind wants to envision any horror this poor darling suffered at the end?

I hope and pray, if she did indeed kill this child, that it was fast and painless.

If he is in the park, she must have transported the body there. There doesn't appear to be a ton of car accessed roadways. If she left him in the park, I would think it couldn't be far from where she parked her car. If she was carrying a bag (ala Casey Anthony) she'd need to get rid of it quickly.

Does the park close at night? Either way, I find it hard to see that she would have gone far into the woods.

It looks like it is open from 7am-9pm daily

Is this where she really was when she took her 3 hour nap? Did she leave the baby alone while she took him to the park?

Sorry, I know this is thread four but I missed it totally, when was the last time a person besides stepmom says they saw or heard him? I know dad was out of town.

I don't believe this darling little boy is alive. I'm just wondering what caused his death and where it actually happened?

Sorry, I know this is thread four but I missed it totally, when was the last time a person besides stepmom says they saw or heard him? I know dad was out of town.
She said 3pm saturday ahe woke up and he was gone.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

The LE have searched these parks since Lucas was reported missing. SOMETHING is being said that makes them believe he is one of them. They aren't going to divert search efforts and manpower from other areas unless they believe their tip is credible.

I think it was previous to when she said. but not sure when. they haven't released the details we would need to know to come up with an opinion.

I don't believe this darling little boy is alive. I'm just wondering what caused his death and where it actually happened?

She said 3pm saturday ahe woke up and he was gone.

My bad. Nap at 3 woke at 615 and reported him missing.

my friend from Wichita wishes they would search Cessna Park. she says it has a forested area that is more dense.

There are tons and tons of parks all over the city. They are focused on these one for a reason.

I think the Harrison Park was probably them off track and just looking for something. I am confident that they think a clue to finding Lucas is in one of the first parks searched (Chisholm, Great Plains, and Grove) which are all essentially connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the pull-ups the only thought I had was they possibly he was so injured that he could not bring himself to the restroom. (A very sad theory and only a theory.)
-

I have not read the entire thread so forgive me if it's been mentioned. Another reason for the pull-up......don't some strep antibiotics cause diarrhea?

I need to go back and reread but the neighbors saw him a week before... that’s the only other person besides her to come forward and say they saw him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654