Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this time we've heard he was out of town working. PURE SPECULATION...what if he had a "lady friend" he was with and EG found out about it? And Lucas paid the price of her rage?

Probably unlikely, but it's weird it's just coming out that they won't say where dad was...IMO

This thought crossed my mind as well....

85af1600de0ebd6ca689ebc52c08c463.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she had her phone with her, why would she tell the neighbor to call 911? I would love to hear her call to 911. Baby Caliyah’s mom’s call was so telling.

ETA: Lucas standing off to the side, not playing with the other kids breaks my heart. Was he too sore, sick, scared, injured? Ugh, where are you sweet boy. We need to find justice for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The way I took it is that she ran over to neighbors house to see if Lucas was there. When he wasn’t, she said to call 911. Neighbor said, let’s go look around to make sure he isn’t there but EG rushed back gone, grabbed her phone and called. So I think EG was just betting he was there- it was her only hope!

This is mind boggling, but I know LE has their reasons as to why this isn't being told. There is much more to this than what meets the eye.

Steelslady, uhhhh you can't just say that and leave us hanging! I don't doubt the truth of it...now my mind is scrambling lol

Her reaction sounds normal for someone that woke up to a child missing - I would find it odd if she didn’t go ask the neighbor considering Lucas had been over there prior-if she just woke up and called or waited hours to call I’d find that more suscpious- a part of this interview gives me hope Lucas ran away because he disliked the way he was treated and he is out there somewhere- I pray! So hard!

By no means am I defending EG... today I’m just being hopeful this will turn around and Lucas will be safe and EG will loose custody of her other child and will do some much needed time time for being a complete *****

Or....she did something to him, and when she got back from placing him somewhere, had feelings of guilt and couldn't deal with what she just did. She is, after all, in the medical pod right now. Maybe it's not drug withdrawals causing her medical issue to be attended to- she could be suicidal or breaking down, knowing what she did. Perhaps she went too far with her abuse, and this time, it might have been deadly. JMO and me speculating.

Or....she did something to him, and when she got back from placing him somewhere, had feelings of guilt and couldn't deal with what she just did. She is, after all, in the medical pod right now. Maybe it's not drug withdrawals causing her medical issue to be attended to- she could be suicidal or breaking down, knowing what she did. Perhaps she went too far with her abuse, and this time, it might have been deadly. JMO and me speculating.

All I know, is if Lucas is found murdered at the hands of EG, I will go crazy if she tries to the insanity plea! Buck up and deal that your a crap person- period end of story!!! I do feel this woman is an awful awful human and this outcome will probably end badly, but so much of me wants to believe he ran away while she was napping because he hated her!

Steelslady, uhhhh you can't just say that and leave us hanging! I don't doubt the truth of it...now my mind is scrambling lol

It goes back to the night Lucas was missing. I was posting with the father along with many others- we were praying for Lucas and the family. He claimed to be on his way home from Texas, a 12 hour drive ahead of him. He was driving alone (he said this himself), driving as fast as he could, but yet, he was reading and posting non-stop while driving? I'm not talking about a couple of posts, either. He was upset because the detectives weren't calling him back. This was on the KATV news site on FB, and I am sure if you dig back to Saturday's initial thread, you can find his posts and see what I am talking about. Another member here said they saw it all as well, and questioned the same as me as to how he could be driving home, reading and replying to everyone and somehow not get into an accident along the way.

Long time lurker....just throwing in some ideas.

We still have sketchy details about when dad left for his out-of-state-job, or if he was even there for sure when this all happened. The thought has crossed my mind, being that LE has been hush-hush on details regarding dad's work and location at the time, that is there a possibility that something happened to little Lucas prior to dad leaving for work? Could there be a chance that in the middle of another spat between dad and EG that something happened to Lucas and dad took the body (i hate even saying that) across state lines to dispose of? In that case, he could be anywhere. I am praying this isn't even a possibility.

If dad were involved, maybe LE felt the best way to get them to talk would be to separate them, put one in jail, keep an eye on the other and maybe eventually one would talk out against the other. Just a thought.

And regarding the infamous pull-up. I taught in an at-risk preschool in Kansas, and all children had to be potty trained prior to coming to school. I can understand a pull-up at bedtime, but not a 3:00 in the afternoon. Unless a child has a medical reason to need a pull-up, I can's see why an average 5-year old would need one during the day unless it is due to laziness on a parent's part or in many cases they revert back when major changes in their life happen, such as new sibling, move in location, abuse (or in Lucas' case all the above)

One last thing I keep thinking about too, is that fact that if EG was alone, 24/7, with a one-year-old and a sick 5-year-old (if he was sick) that she would have to be exhausted. She could have been way out of patience and very angry at dad for leaving her for weeks on end to be responsible for two small children. Maybe she snapped and harming Lucas was (in her sick mind) a way of revenge toward dad. Regardless of how tired us moms get and how low on patience we run, the majority of us would never take it out on a child, but obviously EG wasn't of the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks