Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes back to the night Lucas was missing. I was posting with the father along with many others- we were praying for Lucas and the family. He claimed to be on his way home from Texas, a 12 hour drive ahead of him. He was driving alone (he said this himself), driving as fast as he could, but yet, he was reading and posting non-stop while driving? I'm not talking about a couple of posts, either. He was upset because the detectives weren't calling him back. This was on the KATV news site on FB, and I am sure if you dig back to Saturday's initial thread, you can find his posts and see what I am talking about. Another member here said they saw it all as well, and questioned the same as me as to how he could be driving home, reading and replying to everyone and somehow not get into an accident along the way.

I saw it and was like OMG..really?!?! Then 😒😒😞😟😲

The way I took it is that she ran over to neighbors house to see if Lucas was there. When he wasn’t, she said to call 911. Neighbor said, let’s go look around to make sure he isn’t there but EG rushed back gone, grabbed her phone and called. So I think EG was just betting he was there- it was her only hope!

or a red herring...

It goes back to the night Lucas was missing. I was posting with the father along with many others- we were praying for Lucas and the family. He claimed to be on his way home from Texas, a 12 hour drive ahead of him. He was driving alone (he said this himself), driving as fast as he could, but yet, he was reading and posting non-stop while driving? I'm not talking about a couple of posts, either. He was upset because the detectives weren't calling him back. This was on the KATV news site on FB, and I am sure if you dig back to Saturday's initial thread, you can find his posts and see what I am talking about. Another member here said they saw it all as well, and questioned the same as me as to how he could be driving home, reading and replying to everyone and somehow not get into an accident along the way.

I saw the same updates and messages too that night. I know people text and drive/check phones but it was a lot and happened pretty quickly.

All this time we've heard he was out of town working. PURE SPECULATION...what if he had a "lady friend" he was with and EG found out about it? And Lucas paid the price of her rage?

Probably unlikely, but it's weird it's just coming out that they won't say where dad was...IMO
Interesting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AND, bingo.

There was a man standing with the stepmother. The neighbor doesn't know who he was.

Looks like EG in fact had a boyfriend.

I understood that he saw the man several days prior to Lucas disappearing, so it still may have been JH?

I just want to re-state what a previous poster mentioned on the last thread. Her linkedin profile starts her SAHM/BossMom thing in 2017. I think that makes her feelings about Lucas pretty clear.

Ugh... (catching up).

Regarding the pull-ups the only thought I had was they possibly he was so injured that he could not bring himself to the restroom. (A very sad theory and only a theory.)
-
I thought maybe she called him a baby for some reason and made him wear it to humiliate him. She's evil enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Whoa! Thank you, I will check it out.

"T****ti, 41, saw 5-year-old Lucas once outside the South Edgemoor house on Sunday, Feb. 11 – six days before the boy’s stepmother reported him missing. This is what T****ti remembers:"....". She said they had moved in that Wednesday, Feb. 7. "... "Emily Glass, Lucas’ stepmom introduced three children to his children: She had two older boys, ages 7 and 6, and Lucas, 5. She also mentioned that she had a 1-year-old girl."

Are we sure the man wasn't Lucas' father - has there been confirmation of when he was home versus away for work?

This case is heartbreaking - I am surprised that a CPS report on someone who has already lost custody of two other kids wasn't escalated more quickly. I hope Lucas is located quickly and the stepmother or whomever else has pertinent information starts talking.

Sorry, that was just my opinion.

There's been no "official" word that he wasn't home, but from what everything has said (even MSM), he was out of town until the day that Lucas went missing.

The Go Fund Me is worded in a way that it doesn't bother me that she set it up. It says that Jonathan can't make money because he can't drive the 12 hours to get back to his job and the mother lives out of state and is having to pay for a hotel room. It says there is no specific dollar amount that they are asking for and if you cannot afford to donate, please don't. It says it's all about Lucas, finding him and bringing him home. It also says that "no disrespect to Jonathan is intended but zero dollars will go towards Emily's bail or anything Emily related."

There are also some new and adorable pictures of Lucas and list made by mom that is all about Lucas and his personality and likes.

Yeah, I'm okay with that. I can fully understand why she asked. If her only option is to ask for money, or to go back home and be away from where he went missing, I can see why she would ask, and I would probably do the same.

I had a similar thought on the strep as my first question was whether or not he was treated by a doctor because 1) she couldn’t self diagnose strep, there is a test that has to confirm that and 2) strep, if left untreated, can cause heart problems.

As for the pull-up, being 5 and in one was still odd to me. I have a 3 year old who still does have to wear something BUT he has had stomach problems for the last year and a half (resulting in lots of doctor visits and even had a stomach scope done yesterday), so if he eats something that triggers his stomach, we put one on during nap just in case, but that’s even starting to become a very rare event as he can wake himself up to use the restroom most of the time. The only other child I have heard/know of that needed one for nap time (I realize some kids wet during night time even at an older age), is the child I watch who has special needs. I totally get all kids are different, but that did seem odd to me, especially since preschool you either 1) Have to be potty trained or 2) If it was Headstart, they help potty train and he should have been by this point...just something I’ve been chewing on...

With special needs children there is no "should" when it comes to development. All kids are capable of different things. All kids struggle in different areas. I have a 4.5 year old (with autism) in preschool and he is still fully in diapers or pullups and doesn't understand the concept of using the toilet at all yet. I have other autism mom friends with kids who are 8, 9, 10 years old who still aren't 100% potty trained. So to say a child "should" be potty trained by a certain age isn't really fair.

I know of a child who wore pullups until he was 9 (at nighttime). My own son was probably 6 or nearly 6 when he stopped needing them on at night. My daughter never needed them at all. All kids are different.

Thank you. Very, very different. Even some typically developing children take longer to potty train. It happens and it's really not a big deal (unless the parent or guardian is a real jerk about it.)

I’ve refreshed KSN-TV twitter page 7 times in the last 11 minutes! Just sayin ...

A lot of people are capable of doing this, especially if they are remotely tech saavy. There are apps that will read out comments to you, voice-to-text apps that will transcribe your spoken words and post them to comments. Of course, there is the good 'ol just texting-n-driving. I've spent countless hours driving cross-country and most highways that are not near major metropolitan areas are pretty empty, even in daytime. You could easily get away with reading and replying to comments on a post without getting into an accident.

In the interests of disclosure so I don't get yelled at...this is not a practice I myself do, I'm a strict no texting-n-driving driver. Sadly I can't say I personally know anyone under 30 who doesn't do this.

With her sick twisted mindset, it very well could be! I think I’m beinf so naive and hopeful today

I see you are new here. Welcome!!!!!

Sad to say that if you hang around here to follow and support these beautiful missing children, you're naivety will go straight out the window. You will become skeptical and yet remain hopeful. Then your heart will get ripped right out of your chest. And you will be back because you need to know you were there for them...if only to thank a post or light a candle.

So I haven't been able to catch up on the thread but I see they are back at that same park searching again. I was so confused why they searched so little there before so I'm not surprised they went back. But if they end up finding him or evidence here now, DAYS later....I am going to be really, really angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15