Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"T****ti, 41, saw 5-year-old Lucas once outside the South Edgemoor house on Sunday, Feb. 11 – six days before the boy’s stepmother reported him missing. This is what T****ti remembers:"....". She said they had moved in that Wednesday, Feb. 7. "... "Emily Glass, Lucas’ stepmom introduced three children to his childre

So where does the 10 strep throat come in?????? Moved on the 7th, missing on the 17th and was seen on the 11th. Hmmm IMO

I looked up to see if The state have the death penalty, to negotiate with, and this is what I found.

"Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Kansas but it is rarely used. Kansas is one of only two death-penalty states, along with New Hampshire, where no executions have been carried out since the 1976 reinstatement of capital punishment in the United States."

Wikipedia.com

Kansas uses the Hard 50 instead of the Death Penalty and that is only in severe cases. Only the jury can call for it not the judge.

http://ksn.com/2016/05/27/kansas-supreme-court-upholds-changes-to-hard-50-law/

So they still haven't found him?

No announcement of any kind yet....just a very different type of response than for the search on Monday. That day had trailers with ATV's and the mounted police horse trailers, and mostly marked patrol cars. Today it is mostly detective unmarked cars, FBI vehicles, SWAT truck that is used for a command center, etc. I have watched video from several sources....probably over 30 vehicles have entered, no horses, no ATV....and only one vehicle exited and that was a marked patrol car.

KAKE TV fb page has live video feed. See comments there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes :( I feel she already has several stories and if she sticks to, she was sleeping and someone must have taken him and harmed him and there is zero evidence against her, she'll get away with it.

JMO but provided the prosecutor doesn't try to play politics with a dead child she won't get away with it.

I don't even know how I feel about this. What's the money for?

It's tacky. Making money off of a missing child, even if you're the mother, is just really shameful to me.
My opinion might be changed depending on what she needs the money for.

My first thought was maybe she's wanting to raise reward money in hopes that it will bring Lucas home.

my baby is also almost 5 and same skin/'hair/eye coloring as Lucas. his middle name is even Lucas and his last name rhymes w Hernandez. its so odd.

Good morning guys! Hoping we get some answers toady about little Lucas. I understand what some of you of you are saying about this case tugging at your heartstrings differently than other cases have. It's the same way for me. I have stated before I have a 5 year old nephew as well as an almost 3 month old nephew and i can't imagine something like this happening to either one of them.

No announcement of any kind yet....just a very different type of response than for the search on Monday. That day had trailers with ATV's and the mounted police horse trailers, and mostly marked patrol cars. Today it is mostly detective unmarked cars, FBI vehicles, SWAT truck that is used for a command center, etc. I have watched video from several sources....probably over 30 vehicles have entered, no horses, no ATV....and only one vehicle exited and that was a marked patrol car.

No coroner, right?

Mounted Unit was not called in, but I do know that Officers previously on horse are searching on foot. They have to have new information-praying today is the day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

a thought I have volleyed is that this was an abuse because of an accident case....

I also wondered about the pull ups.
That was a detail I found interesting.
Why use the pull ups description if it wasn't true? Especially during the middle of the day. I can't quite articulate why this bugs me.

I'm sure they checked current trash for used pull ups. Was there a box of them in his room?

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

My first thought was maybe she's wanting to raise reward money in hopes that it will bring Lucas home.

I do not recall seeing anything about a reward. What was said, was that the dad cannot work, and she is in a hotel here and not able to work as she does not live here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KAKE TV fb page has live video feed. See comments there...

All those police vehicles pouring in there- so so many of them. It is frantic. Anyone else watching it? I think I'm going to shut it off, it's just too much...the vibe I'm getting today I did not the previous park searches.

I've been following this case all week and it just breaks my heart. I hope they find him alive but after all this time, I'm not so sure.

All those police vehicles pouring in there- so so many of them. It is frantic. Anyone else watching it? I think I'm going to shut it off, it's just too much...the vibe I'm getting today I did not the previous park searches.
The video I'm seeing is just a video with a picture of Lucas. There's nothing going on.

Watching KSN Live feel and probably 20 LEO’s just divided into 2 groups and are fanned our near the entrance of the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member