Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely something happening at that park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they do call in the coroner I bet he'll show up in an unmarked police car so as not to draw attention before a presser can be had.

Good idea, hope they think of that. The family should be the first to know if there is a find.

It's strange that I read someone a few posts ago who said they couldn't type the words and I thought it was silly...now I can't type them either.

The number of vehicles does have a more definite feel to it. Thinking of dear little Lucas and the people who love him.

Gah, I really hope EG talked. They need to put this sweet baby to rest already.

Mr. & Mrs. Pink -

See anything more going on out there?
Hear anything new?

If she had her phone with her, why would she tell the neighbor to call 911? I would love to hear her call to 911. Baby Caliyah’s mom’s call was so telling.

ETA: Lucas standing off to the side, not playing with the other kids breaks my heart. Was he too sore, sick, scared, injured? Ugh, where are you sweet boy. We need to find justice for you.

The description of his demeanor and the bruise made me cry. So upsetting!

A red car just pulled in a minute ago. Isn't the park closed? Is that someone that's relevant to the case/search?

I can't watch the feed (and appreciate the running commentary!) I wonder if you mean line search? Where the officers walk in a line arm length apart?

A little more than arm length, but yes, they are standing about 8-10 feet apart, searching a certain amount of area each... a grid search.

The timing is very similar to when phone records led LE to Mariah. Right around 5 days. I wonder if they get limited info up front and have to subpoena more detailed info. If she hasn’t confessed I’m going with phone records put her there for an amount of time sufficient to hide Lucas.

A red car just pulled in a minute ago. Isn't the park closed? Is that someone that's relevant to the case/search?

I can’t find the live feed now [emoji52]

Are there any current live feeds to watch? The one I had on ended.

I am glad they are finally doing a more thorough search of this park!

I can't watch the feed (and appreciate the running commentary!) I wonder if you mean line search? Where the officers walk in a line arm length apart?

They've basically fanned out all over the entrance to the park. Last I saw they were walking and looking down, they're doing it very slowly.

How far is this park from new residence and old residence??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo