Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if EG didn't do it?
Where could this little angel be?
I'm still hoping a little old lady took him in.

But seriously, is there anyone else who is on the fence about her disappearing him?

She was arrested on suspicion of 2 counts of child endangerment. She has now been officially charged with just one. They can still charge her with the other one.

The reason they are probably charging her with the one year old is because they have to list out what evidence they have against her. And that’s a public record. They don’t want to let that information out yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brilliant thinking.

57d33021f3e44bd0488ed481f75dc2d9.jpg

https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/SheriffInmateDetail.aspx?nameId=214693

What if EG didn't do it?

But seriously, is there anyone else who is on the fence about her disappearing him?

Yes. My gut feeling is that she was using drugs, checked out for some length of time, and he got hungry/bored/curious and went outside. I think he fell in water nearby and drowned, and that’s where they will find him.

Yes. My gut feeling is that she was using drugs, checked out for some length of time, and he got hungry/bored/curious and went outside. I think he fell in water nearby and drowned, and that’s where they will find him.

He would have to walk over a mile to fall into any water. Surely someone would have seen something..... at least I hope so as this is all residential!

After looking around, their are 26 geocaches hidden within Chisholm park. I'm actually very surprised there are that many. I can pretty much guarantee the containers found today were caches. I would need more detail of which areas they were in to identify the exact ones.

She looks pretty crappy. Very gaunt appearance (though not as much as JH.)
She looks like something from a horror film, like a succubus. So cold and zero emotion. No concern or questions for Lucas, or her baby girl.
Judges, DCF better stay on top this.
She should never again be around any children ever.

So does that mean there are 2 new charges in the works since it says "warrants drawn?"

Just to give you an idea of how things work here in Sedgwick County (I know this professionally).....

When you are arrested, it’s based on suspicion of something and it doesn’t have to be too specific. Within 3 days, you make your first appearance in front of the judge where you are formally charged with a crime. In those charges, they have to list what the crime is, when it happened, who it happened to, etc......You also have another child in the home. If a child is taken from a parent, unless the parent is charged with a crime against that child, the child is returned to that parent. The date on the charge for the one year old could be for all kinds of things, driving on a suspended license, having drugs in her system, etc. The DA is going to charge her with as few things as possible while Lucas is still missing because there is information they are not going to want to give to the public yet. I would have been shocked if EG was charged with anything to do with Lucas yet. They can go back and charge her at a later time.

What if EG didn't do it?

I had a dream he ran away to a friend's house and this other little boy kept him hidden in his room and smuggled him food from dinner... But, sadly, I don't believe that happened. I think she either harmed in a violent rage while on drugs or sold him for drugs. JMO.

What if EG didn't do it?

Truthfully, I'm on the fence. I keep wondering if he somehow did get out and was lured away. I know the back door was reportedly left open but what if Lucas went out the front door instead and closed it.

Lets just say Lucas decides he wants to go out and play while EG is napping, he isn't going to go out to the boring back yard, he wants to go out front where the other kids are or maybe he wants to explore his new neighborhood, not realizing this isn't something a little boy should do alone. So, he goes out front and being a good boy he closes the front door, perhaps seeing there are no other children out front he decides to go exploring, maybe walks up the block and here is where the scenario diverges: one, he gets lost (I don't think this happened though) or two, someone lures him into their car or house (this I can totally see happening, as I said in a previous post back in the 2nd thread, it isn't the registered sex offenders I worry about, it's the unregistered, unknown ones).

So does that mean there are 2 new charges in the works since it says "warrants drawn?"

It means they have warrants that haven’t been issued yet. They only have to charge her with one for now.

What if EG didn't do it?

I wasn't at first but the longer this goes without her breaking, I do wonder. IF drugs were involved, I wonder about shady people being there and something happening. Could she have been passed out and someone accidentally hurt him and disposed of him without her knowing? She woke up to think he really did walk off?

Now...she is HORRIBLE person who NEVER should have been allowed around any kids!!! So do I think she is guilty of 99.9999% of it, yes. But I do begin to question the longer this goes on if she really knows.

I wasn't at first but the longer this goes without her breaking, I do wonder. IF drugs were involved, I wonder about shady people being there and something happening. Could she have been passed out and someone accidentally hurt him and disposed of him without her knowing? She woke up to think he really did walk off?

Now...she is HORRIBLE person who NEVER should have been allowed around any kids!!! So do I think she is guilty of 99.9999% of it, yes. But I do begin to question the longer this goes on if she really knows.
Don't count her need to save her own butt as not being guilty. She just might be the kind of person who will never break.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

What if EG didn't do it?

Nope. No fence here, moo. For various reasons. These include:

A) LE's actions and approaches so far
B) History of abuse.

Moo.

After looking around, their are 26 geocaches hidden within Chisholm park. I'm actually very surprised there are that many. I can pretty much guarantee the containers found today were caches. I would need more detail of which areas they were in to identify the exact ones.

I agree that it likely was geocaches found, considering the multiple items inside, the types of containers, and that one was wedged in a tree and the other photo is either beside or between what appear to be large rocks. There are 220 acres in the park and nature trail area plus another 50 acres at the lake, so maybe not so surprising that there would be that many there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member