Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also ask myself who stands to gain the most by Lucas being gone. Emily would be in a position to not have to deal with the bio mom, she could then have her own little family with her boyfriend, and also, Lucas was at the age to be able to tell his father anything that had been going on while he was away at work. that could mean abuse, different friends hanging around the house, late night parties, drug use etc. with Lucas being gone she wouldn’t have to deal with the reports to DCF is well. I’m not so sure he wasn’t standing in the way of the life that she wanted to have with her new baby and the father. With DCF being involved or being called on several occasions she was constantly probably being scrutinized and didn’t want to endanger her daughter being taken away because of the reports being made in Lucas‘s behalf. All just speculation of course, My own opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 'story' about two people acting strangely the day Lucas went missing sounds like more regurgitated BS.
:moo:

How can 2 men hanging around actually be mysterious or suspicious when you've only lived in a place for a few days?
Wouldn't EG be the one that would be odd man out?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm interested in the "strange man " she was smoking with on her porch.

Could he have come forward? Maybe that's where they got the endangerment charge re her daughter.

Also, her mug shot shows she's sinking into meth face. I'd like to see her teeth as they are today.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

I have also ask myself who stands to gain the most by Lucas being gone. Emily would be in a position to not have to deal with the bio mom, she could then have her own little family with her boyfriend, and also, Lucas was at the age to be able to tell his father anything that had been going on while he was away at work. that could mean abuse, different friends hanging around the house, late night parties, drug use etc. with Lucas being gone she wouldn’t have to deal with the reports to DCF is well. I’m not so sure he wasn’t standing in the way of the life that she wanted to have with her new baby and the father. With DCF being involved or being called on several occasions she was constantly probably being scrutinized and didn’t want to endanger her daughter being taken away because of the reports being made in Lucas‘s behalf. All just speculation of course, My own opinion

RSBM

Agree absolutely.
I have two children and they have NEVER looked like Lucas does in the photos.

The fact that she lost custody of her own children is telling.
Not to mention her daughter has also been removed from her care.
:moo:

Have you guys made a determination on the knuckle injuries, as to how/when they occurred, etc? (Or are those shadows?) Sorry really trying to keep up here.

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-five-year-old-Kansas-boy-charged.html

Attachments

• 49A1540200000578-5440559-image-m-6_1519739636601.jpg
    49A1540200000578-5440559-image-m-6_1519739636601.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 518
I'm interested in the "strange man " she was smoking with on her porch.

Could he have come forward? Maybe that's where they got the endangerment charge re her daughter.

Also, her mug shot shows she's sinking into meth face. I'd like to see her teeth as they are today.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

(Gross, I'll have to pass on the teeth visual...)

"Glass said she does not know where Lucas is but asks anyone with information to come forward.

She said the day Lucas disappeared, she put him down for a nap like she always does. She said he was wearing a Pull-up because sometimes he has accidents when he sleeps.

Glass also talked about the bruises Lucas had in many pictures that have been circulating social media. She said he would often play rough with other boys and the majority of the time he wasn't in her care when he got those bruises.

Glass cried when asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

Glass also said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Eta: watching video...she says "I may not have given birth to him but he's my baby boy."

There's a lot of info in this link. Photos of the people lurking around ? That were apparently sent to dad, which tells me she is saying he was not home.

In regards to earlier posts about his injuries not being while in her care, that to me quite pathetic as we know Lucas himself told family it was this person hurting him. It's a bit poor form to point a finger somewhere else when the victim has already pointed directly at you !!

Has dad commented on all the bruises??? (Or any elements pertaining to the abuse??)

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.

Investigator Devon Fasbinder asked if Glass knew these people.

"No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."

She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm at home alone."

Glass said she did end up sending the picture to Jonathan, Lucas' father.

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.

"No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."

She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm at home alone."

I'd like to see the picture she took or at least proof that she really did send a photo to him. I'll believe it when I see it.

Otherwise....isn't she nice to call out to strangers acting strange in front her house where she just moved and where she is alone with two young children. She even had the heart to invite them into her home. Wow, what a sweetheart.

jmo

Checking in on little Lucas. Disgusted by the interview (haven’t watched - read the recap.)
Also wanted to add that I had mentioned in prior posts that Mariah Woods has been found because of cell phone pings. I’ve gone back through countless articles and I can’t find that written in MSM. So I wanted to retract it! I apologize - and I’m baffled now as to why that was such a certainty for me. I guess it’s not just my eyesight that’s going. It may have been the case - but I’m retracting it until I can trace it.
I believe LE is building a solid case for justice for Lucas. I still believe that. I am sending up all the good energy I can that he will be brought home.

It will be interesting to see if JH corroborates her story and can produce the photo.

I'd like to see the picture she took or at least proof that she really did send a photo to him. I'll believe it when I see it.

Otherwise....isn't she nice to call out to strangers acting strange in front her house where she just moved and where she is alone with two young children. She even had the heart to invite them into her home. Wow, what a sweetheart.

jmo
Right who does that? Then in the same breath she sends a photo to JH because she is suddenly concerned about being alone with two small children.

Convenient how she snapped the picture making it unrecoverable. Makes me think a couple things. Is she sending a message to someone? Probably best I keep the other thoughts to myself....for now..don't want to get in trouble. This case has me so frustrated :gaah:

If something had already happened to Lucas or a plan were in the works, a picture of two random people walking away down the street would certainly seem like a good scapegoat/red herring.

We’ve lived in our home for more than 14 years and there are people I don’t know walking around the neighborhood all the time... And I live in a quiet neighborhood in a city of less than 25,000 people.

So....she thought they were suspicious/strange/shady/mysterious enough to snap a photo of them to send to her boyfriend, but she offered to let them come inside her house, when she is alone with little kids?! (She basically contradicts her own thought process)

She's either a moron when it comes to safety or not the best story-fabricator. Likely both just based on what we know so far....

So....she thought they were suspicious/strange/shady/mysterious enough to snap a photo of them to send to her boyfriend, but she offered to let them come inside her house, when she is alone with little kids?! (She basically contradicts her own thought process)

She's either a moron when it comes to safety or not the best story-fabricator. Likely both just based on what we know so far....
Plus wasnt it really warm that day ?

Haha, I was just going to post the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CausticRain