Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucas did disappear that afternoon, which we don't know for sure, then maybe there is a grain of truth here. Maybe EG wanted to nap, and Lucas wouldn't let her, wanting to play etc, and she lost her temper and killed him. Just trying to think about what we've seen before in cases. Often these lies are wrapped around little nuggets of truth.

Ah, so now it's "she put him down for a nap like always". Before, it was she left him in his room playing while she took a shower and then took a nap. Emily, nice try. A lie you can never remember, the truth, you can always tell.
Exactly!
jmo
eta first story:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lucas-...her-who-reported-kansas-boy-missing-arrested/
"Police say they received a call at about 6:15 p.m. Saturday to report five-year-old Lucas Hernandez was lost in southeast Wichita. When officers arrived, Lucas' stepmother said he was last seen at about 3 p.m. Saturday in his bedroom before she showered and fell asleep."

Bringing this forward again.. sorry if I seem repetitive.

I can not stop thinking about this picture. His jaw looks swollen to me, too. Not just his nose. And is it just me or do his teeth look different in this picture? I know we have combed over his teeth dozens of times. But it looks like some of his silver teeth are missing or out of place here??

I think this picture is VERY telling of the abuse he went through on a daily basis. If Emily cared for Lucas like her own son — he would not be in this condition. Even if it “wasn’t her” hurting him she would have stopped this pain if she had any motherly instincts towards him.

I could be looking too much into this. I just can’t imagine hurting any child.. let alone my own. They are just innocent soul that turns to you for love and protection.. how can you smash in their face like this?

She is so evil it makes my skin crawl. Not that any of us were questioning it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respectfully, maybe we should stop bringing this picture forward every page or so. It seems to be derailing the conversation from where Lucas is to discussion about how horrible this picture is and abuse everyone agrees he dealt with. I'd also like to mention that photos like these can be triggering for our members who suffered physical abuse or who had to witness physical abuse of their own children.

Please don't interpret this as being rude, that isn't my intention, just thinking about other members who may not feel comfortable outing themselves as victims of abuse.

If Lucas did disappear that afternoon, which we don't know for sure, then maybe there is a grain of truth here. Maybe EG wanted to nap, and Lucas wouldn't let her, wanting to play etc, and she lost her temper and killed him. Just trying to think about what we've seen before in cases. Often these lies are wrapped around little nuggets of truth.

I have thought the same thing. The times seem too specific to not have some form of truth behind them. The other part of me says 3 hours isn’t much time to clean up evidence. It seems like she did a pretty good job at making sure this was next to spotless.

Or maybe (hopefully) we will be blown away in a few days with loads of evidence presented and it wasn’t clean after all.

Lastly, HOW do you kill an innocent child?

HOW?? I am getting too wrapped up in this case emotionally.

I'm thinking she was instructed to give this interview. The "my son" was coached I bet, aimed at creating doubt and garnering sympathy.
Still think they need to leave her alone for about a week THEN see what she says.
Throwing more questions into the mix with the "not in my care" and two strangers remarks.
Imo

Why would the "my son" be coached?

Wonder why dad is being so quiet over the past few days. I'd be on the TV begging for tips to try and get my child back

Why would the "my son" be coached?

To take away the "evil stepmother" implication and give the impression that she loved Lucas as if he were her biological child. In most people's minds, parents still don't hurt their own children, therefore she must be innocent.
N part of me says maybe she hurt him then put him down for a nap and found him gone when she checked but iirc, there were neighbors outside all day who saw no activity from the house. If they are correct, then whatever happened did not happen on that day.
Does that make sense?

309C4E60-1408-4A4C-A0BE-4DA26AA49D40.jpg

Out of clinic and into a gen pop pod.

attachment.php

Out of clinic and into a gen pop pod.

Let's hope some of the mommies in there have a talk with her about her not fessing up about Lucas

I certainly hope they don't kill her.

Is it bad to hope she gets a few beatings?

It might be time for Pink to see the inside of a jail cell to lay some smack down. [emoji23]

To take away the "evil stepmother" implication and give the impression that she loved Lucas as if he were her biological child. In most people's minds, parents still don't hurt their own children, therefore she must be innocent.
N part of me says maybe she hurt him then put him down for a nap and found him gone when she checked but iirc, there were neighbors outside all day who saw no activity from the house. If they are correct, then whatever happened did not happen on that day.
Does that make sense?

(Not an actual quote) "I love Lucas just like my own sons, whom I have been banned from seeing without supervision, by a court order, since I am so unpredictable and have exhibited violent behaviors in their presence! I'm a really great mother!"

Hi all - Ten year member, very infrequent poster.....but like all of you, cannot stop thinking about poor Lucas.

Some things that seem so peculiar to me.....
"

Your post rocks....bring your ideas more often! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, I burst out laughing at this question.
Took me back to grammar school word problems for a sec!

Isn’t Lucas in school too? They don’t take naps at 3:00 when school is dismissed at 4:15.

Ah, so now it's "she put him down for a nap like always". Before, it was she left him in his room playing while she took a shower and then took a nap. Emily, nice try. A lie you can never remember, the truth, you can always tell.
What a fool....hoping her confidence gets the best of her....

Does that make sense?

I guess, but, hadn't she and the father been together for quite awhile? My spouse uses that phrase, and is a step parent.

Wonder why dad is being so quiet over the past few days. I'd be on the TV begging for tips to try and get my child back
Again...very perceptive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members