Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet the detectives are now going over the interview with a fine tooth comb to find any discrepancies with her first story

I'm thinking she was instructed to give this interview. The "my son" was coached I bet, aimed at creating doubt and garnering sympathy.
Still think they need to leave her alone for about a week THEN see what she says.
Throwing more questions into the mix with the "not in my care" and two strangers remarks.
Imo

Agreed 100%!!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Interesting she mentions 2 men "acting suspicious" now.. setting up a senerio to place blame on those who helped her?.. my guess is that there will be 2 men involved. My opinion.

I'll bet the detectives are now going over the interview with a fine tooth comb to find any discrepancies with her first story
She probably thinks she is in control....and smarter than everyone else. Let her continue to talk...pleaaassseee.

I'm thinking she was instructed to give this interview. The "my son" was coached I bet, aimed at creating doubt and garnering sympathy.
Still think they need to leave her alone for about a week THEN see what she says.
Throwing more questions into the mix with the "not in my care" and two strangers remarks.
Imo

I totally agree. She was coached or thought this up deliberately in advance. I see no reason for her to give an interview unless it's to provide information that leads to finding Lucas (and then talk to LE for pete's sake!). Why talk to media unless it's to make yourself look good?

I totally agree with the idea of letting her sit in jail without attention for awhile and see if that drives her crazy enough to start talking. Maybe she could figure out how to make herself look like a hero for "figuring out" where he is. I don't care....just tell LE where to find little Lucas!

jmo

My children stopped napping when they were 3 - 3 1/2 I couldn't even get them to nap at 5 years.

If you put a 5 yr old down for a 3 hour nap at 3 pm, what time will they go to bed that night? Midnight?

I'd never want my 5 yr old to take a late afternoon nap.

Why talk to media unless it's to make yourself look good?

I totally agree with the idea of letting her sit in jail without attention for awhile and see if that drives her crazy enough to start talking. Maybe she could figure out how to make herself look like a hero for "figuring out" where he is. I don't care....just tell LE where to find little Lucas!

jmo

At this early date, I can't imagine any attorney telling her to do an interview without their presence. If we find out no attorney in the room, then she needed some attention......

At this early date, I can't imagine any attorney telling her to do an interview without their presence. If we find out no attorney in the room, then she needed some attention......

If it sounds like a duck.....

jmo

By saying she would never hurt her son, in this instance, she is not lying. In her head, she didn't hurt her OWN sons.

If you put a 5 yr old down for a 3 hour nap at 3 pm, what time will they go to bed that night? Midnight?

I'd never want my 5 yr old to take a late afternoon nap.

I'm sorry, I burst out laughing at this question.
Took me back to grammar school word problems for a sec!

By saying she would never hurt her son, in this instance, she is not lying. In her head, she didn't hurt her OWN sons.

It's also how manipulators talk. Now people will comment on whether or not he is considered her son, blah, blah, blah.....instead of saying, "Hey, WHERE IS HE?"

Manipulators manipulate the discussion. Don't fall for it. Doesn't matter if she said "son" or not....what matters is he went missing under her care.

jmo

Edited to add: by "people will comment" I mean public at large. WSs might comment too, but our eye remains on the ball even when there are distractions.

My son is 5 with 3 older brothers and 1 older sister. They wrestle around all the time (I don't approve and they get in trouble when this happens).
My 13 year old son and 14 year old daughter are always at each other. Shoving each other as they walk by each other, tripping each other. These kids of mine drive me crazy most days always at each other. Anyone with common sense knows when a 5 year old plays rough with other children it DOES NOT result in these kind of injuries. Absolutely insane she thinks anyone would believe this. No matter how bad my kids fights get they have never had injuries like this EVER.
Now the napping maybe some 5 year olds nap but all my children stopped napping by 3. Also out of diapers even at night by 3 but that is just my kids.
I'm so frustrated and just please please let Lucas be found asap.

Exactly!! I have 5 yr old twin boys . The bruises we’ve seen in pics are not from rough housing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to think about, but IF Lucas is no longer with us, the longer he isn't found, the harder tox screens on him would be. I think hair samples might still work.
They were inconclusive in poor Caylee's case:(
https://icedjamb.com/state-tested-caylee-anthonys-hair-for-11-drugs-including-roofies-xanax/
"Forensic toxicologist with the FBI, Madeline Montgomery testified that the results were negative; but also indicated that it can be difficult to get a positive drug result from hair. She also told Jeff Ashton upon cross examination that she didn’t test Caylee’s hair for the presence of chloroform as that wouldn’t have been possible as there is no way to determine levels of chloroform in hair."
"
Though the tests were inconclusive, Madeline Montgomery testified that a negative result did not prove that a drug was not ingested."
jmo

^^This :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think another poster just pointed this out too but didn't her original version state she left him in his room/he was playing. the link below mentions she left him in his room. it could be the reporting/verbiage used by writers but if its her retelling her version of events, to me, leaving him in his room or playing - either one is very different than putting a child down for a nap. to me, "down for a nap" implies you rocked the child/read a story or w/e until they were securely asleep whereas awake in the room. obviously neither scenario calls for leaving a child unattended entirely but it is a different scene.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202233299.html

Whoops. I was trying to reply with quote to post #530. I must have done it wrong. Sorry! Still learning :)
Nothing you did is wrong.
I'm just pointing out she didn't specify.
2 men
2 women or
A man and a woman.
I find that odd, therefore much less believable!

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I feel like I took a wrong turn and ended up on a Caylee/Casey thread.

Hi all - Ten year member, very infrequent poster.....but like all of you, cannot stop thinking about poor Lucas.

Some things that seem so peculiar to me.....
1) In all other cases I've followed, there has been lengthy police presence at the home where the disappearance occurred (especially of a child), with media footage of detectives and CSI removing evidence in bags, computers, etc.....all captured on video......often with the family removed from the home for some period of time until allowed back. I realize there is so much that goes on behind the scenes, but for there to be virtually no news coverage of this seems very odd. No cars being removed via flat-bed tow trucks, etc.

2) Regarding the physical deterioration of Lucas......please bear with me as I use this example.....I am currently on weight watchers. I have lost around 15 pounds. Those who see me every day seem to not really notice. When I bump into an old friend at the grocery, they immediately comment "wow, you look skinnier!" or when I would only see my parents 2-3 times per year (versus daily).....I would note how quickly they were aging, yet my sister who lived nearby hardly noticed the difference. I guess my point is that anyone in Lucas' life (ie. dad who worked out of town extensively) would have easily noticed how drastically he was changing for the worse.....and not just his horrible bruises that seem to be in every picture, but his weight and overall appearance. I showed my husband several photos and he could not even believe that one of the last ones with the baseball cap was even the same kid.

3) It is ridiculous that EG is giving an interview now, when she wouldn't step forward when he was first reported missing. Sad she is getting attention and airtime now. Wish the media would tell her, "sorry.....too little, too late....b**ch"

4) I am also surprised that there has been no video surveillance released. In so many cases where police want tips from the public, they will show some snippets and ask for more information. Remember Mickey Schunick and the damn white truck? And Hannah Graham on video? I feel like if LE had more than enough to make their case right now, EG would have been charged with more than one child endangerment charge.....and at least something related to Lucas. Why not charge her with SOMETHING related to Lucas.....unless they don't feel they can back up any charges at this point.....which really scares me!

5) I get the distinct impression that at least part of the reason EG finally gave this interview is because she has gained confidence. Yes, confidence! As the days go by, she is waiting and watching how and where the searches are happening....and, IMO, know that investigators and searchers are getting colder, and colder, and colder......so she thinks "hell, why not, they are never going to pin this on me!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member