Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the quick interview clip previously posted:

He plays rough with other kids? What other kids? The neighbor reported that he had his hands in his pockets and didn't engage in any play with the others?

Was in someone else's care the majority of the time those bruises/marks occurred?
So why didn't she report it? How can she say that they are the result of rough-housing if Lucas was in the care of someone else when they occured and she was not present?

ETA: put him down for a nap like always? Question for parents: Do 5 year olds generally take daily naps at 3pm (to include on weekends?)
It seems to always be a bruise in the same place on his forehead. It could just be his forehead and lighting though.

The reporter said there will be more of the interview at 4, 5, and 6. I am hoping they will show more of the part where she is "crying" because I would like to see if there are actual tears.

Any tears are for herself IMO

She must not have "lawyered up" yet, if she is giving an interview. (IMO)

She may have an attorney and is ignoring his/her advice. If she has a borderline personality, there will be difficulties “reeling her in.” She’s only going to want to blame someone else and make herself look like a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Links to and discussion of fundraising sites are not allowed. If you have any questions, please contact a moderator and we will be happy to help.

This post falls at random.

Bringing forward this picture..

I can’t stop looking at his poor nose. Does it look broken to anyone else? [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those injuries are not from playful 'rough housing.' My husband used to rough house with our son a lot. And both of them did get a few bruises or scrapes over the years. But they never looked like that....

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

The stepmother of Lucas Hernandez talks to Eyewitness News in an exclusive interview Wednesday afternoon.

Police say Emily Glass may be the last person to see Lucas on Feb. 17.

She was charged earlier this week with child endangerment in a case not involving Lucas but a 1-year-old child.

From the Sedgwick County jail, Glass said she does not know where Lucas is but asks anyone with information to come forward.

She said the day Lucas disappeared, she put him down for a nap like she always does. She said he was wearing a Pull-up because sometimes he has accidents when he sleeps.

Glass also talked about the bruises Lucas had in many pictures that have been circulating social media. She said he would often play rough with other boys and the majority of the time he wasn't in her care when he got those bruises.

Glass cried when asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

Glass also said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared.

Lucas has been missing for 11 days. Wichita police and the public have searched five area parks in hopes of finding in new evidence that might lead them to Lucas.

Anyone who knows where he might be is asked to call 316-383-4661.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Shades of CMJA. Wonder if they were dressed like Ninjas?

It looks like it may be a bandage to me... maybe one of those clear or semi clear bandaids?
Idk about the rectangle, it is obvious but we may be viewing a cropped screen grab of a pic that was grabbed from the original etc. However, this version of the pic sure does seem to highlight the amount if damage to this poor baby's nose. It makes me feel sick inside. His whole expression. Just awful.[emoji45]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My son is 5 with 3 older brothers and 1 older sister. They wrestle around all the time (I don't approve and they get in trouble when this happens).
My 13 year old son and 14 year old daughter are always at each other. Shoving each other as they walk by each other, tripping each other. These kids of mine drive me crazy most days always at each other. Anyone with common sense knows when a 5 year old plays rough with other children it DOES NOT result in these kind of injuries. Absolutely insane she thinks anyone would believe this. No matter how bad my kids fights get they have never had injuries like this EVER.
Now the napping maybe some 5 year olds nap but all my children stopped napping by 3. Also out of diapers even at night by 3 but that is just my kids.
I'm so frustrated and just please please let Lucas be found asap.

Is it just me or did she hesitate when asked if she hurt Lucas?

I'm thinking she was instructed to give this interview. The "my son" was coached I bet, aimed at creating doubt and garnering sympathy.
Still think they need to leave her alone for about a week THEN see what she says.
Throwing more questions into the mix with the "not in my care" and two strangers remarks.
Imo

She changed her story from Lucas playing in his room to she put him down for a nap. Why in the world would she put him down for a nap so late in the afternoon. My granddaughter is 5 and has not taken naps in years.

Mine always seemed to time their bicycle accidents, falling causing bruises right before school picture day. Mine spent every possible minute outside that they could, climbing trees, riding bikes, playing in mud puddles. I think there is more to Lucas injuries than normal kid stuff but scrapes, cuts, bruises etc do happen.

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

The stepmother of Lucas Hernandez talks to Eyewitness News in an exclusive interview Wednesday afternoon.

Police say Emily Glass may be the last person to see Lucas on Feb. 17.

She was charged earlier this week with child endangerment in a case not involving Lucas but a 1-year-old child.

From the Sedgwick County jail, Glass said she does not know where Lucas is but asks anyone with information to come forward.

She said the day Lucas disappeared, she put him down for a nap like she always does. She said he was wearing a Pull-up because sometimes he has accidents when he sleeps.

Glass also talked about the bruises Lucas had in many pictures that have been circulating social media. She said he would often play rough with other boys and the majority of the time he wasn't in her care when he got those bruises.

Glass cried when asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

Glass also said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared.

Lucas has been missing for 11 days. Wichita police and the public have searched five area parks in hopes of finding in new evidence that might lead them to Lucas.

Anyone who knows where he might be is asked to call 316-383-4661.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

BBM

Shades of JA and the 2 ninjas. jmo

I wonder why none of the neighbours who had lived in the area longer reported these "two strange men" hanging around? No-one mentioned that before today, so therefore I'm not inclined to believe that she, as someone new to the area, would know whether these were strange men who shouldn't be around there or whether they were neighbours she hadn't yet met.

I wonder if there are any lawyers thst would work/defend pro bono for someone accused of abusing a missing child under their care?
I'm hoping she keeps on talking....do an interview every day. Something will come out.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I'm thinking she was instructed to give this interview. The "my son" was coached I bet, aimed at creating doubt and garnering sympathy.
Still think they need to leave her alone for about a week THEN see what she says.
Throwing more questions into the mix with the "not in my care" and two strangers remarks.
Imo
I thought the "my son" was new as well.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics