Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is anyone else thinking there is a slight possibility they did find him and are giving someone or someone's a false sense of security to see how certain people behave? Bear with me here but at first, LE was adamant that they didn't want the public's help. After the major search, I believe Monday that changed. Now they have no active searches planned. Seems to me that suspending searches to find a missing five-year-old after only 10 days is off. I also find this statement curious."Police did not discourage volunteer searches, but asked people to not disturb anything that might be evidence". Hopefully, I am wrong and he is alive somewhere and will be found soon but this thought keeps gnawing at me. All JMO

To me, I think they're no longer doing ground searches. I have a feeling that they are going to be searching the water since they've exhausted most of the parks. I doubt that they wouldn't tell the public about them finding the body. If they found Lucas' body there would be tents, tarps, and a bunch of commotion at a park, to preserve the crime scene.

I can not for one minute imagine that LE would EVER do anything like that to the family of this child. No way....no how.

Yes you are probably right I am just grasping for reasons why LE is suspending searches for this little angel. And regardless of what it is there has to be a reason. I would imagine there is no more appropriate way to utilize resources than looking for a missing child :confused: JMO

To me, I think they're no longer doing ground searches. I have a feeling that they are going to be searching the water since they've exhausted most of the parks. I doubt that they wouldn't tell the public about them finding the body. If they found Lucas' body there would be tents, tarps, and a bunch of commotion at a park, to preserve the crime scene.

Okay I feel much better. It was my understanding they were suspending all searches completely! Thank you

My prediction with this interview - will be about her more than Lucas and she'll stick to original story. She reminds me of CA so much.
and JA. It's going to be all about her. JMO
Can't wait to see this.

Yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I will watch it, for I fear I would spit on my screen and ruin it once I saw her face. I honestly don't want to see this beast talk.

Yowsa! I didn’t see this coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was hoping they would at least try. They did the same with Evan's mom and boyfriend.

She wouldn't go on camera when he was first missing but she'll go on camera and give an interview now that she's in jail?

Interesting indeed!

I don't even know why they're going to interview her. She's not going to talk and give up where Lucas is. She's going to cry victim and have a woe is me attitude. I'm surprised her lawyer, if she even has one right now, is allowing this.

Ugh I sure wish they wouldn't have given her the attention just yet. A few more days and she might have said something pertinent. Right now it's all still denials and how she loves Lucas and has taken care of him as her own for more than two years. Maybe a minor adjustment such as she DID check on him between shower and nap (was Soo exhausted from moving) but nothing important.
I think the mark on his forehead is just lighting. To me, in the adjusted picture, I see a square on each cheek where the light hits him just right.
I think LE has no idea where he is so are focusing on a timeline and trying to narrow down where he might be. They can't just search the entire city plus the entire driving route of dad.
I think he's close. I know we haven't heard any stories about her taking the kids for a walk but I kinda think he's within strolling distance. One, she doesn't have to worry about police pulling her over with a deceased (sry) baby if she's walking and two, when he is found, she can maintain her innocence. See I told you he must have just run out! He has to be that perfect place of far enough away to disguise COD when he's found, yet it also be feasible that he ended up there himself. Any wells, holes, abandoned property/cars, pools, ponds within a couple miles?
Just my thoughts anyway

She must not have "lawyered up" yet, if she is giving an interview. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02