Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is sticking to her story. She did say there were two strange people outside the house a few days before.

ETA: She also said most of the bruises did not happen when Lucas was with her. So, who is she going to implicate?

From the quick interview clip previously posted:

He plays rough with other kids? What other kids? The neighbor reported that he had his hands in his pockets and didn't engage in any play with the others?

Was in someone else's care the majority of the time those bruises/marks occurred?
So why didn't she report it? How can she say that they are the result of rough-housing if Lucas was in the care of someone else when they occured and she was not present?

ETA: put him down for a nap like always? Question for parents: Do 5 year olds generally take daily naps at 3pm (to include on weekends?)

She stated that he played rough with other boys, but most of the bruises happened while not in her care. Pull-ups because sometimes he had accidents while he slept. Two people acting strangely a few days before outside the house.

He plays rough with other kids? What other kids? The neighbor reported that he had his hands in his pockets and didn't engage in any play with the others?

Was in someone else's care the majority of the time those bruises/marks occurred?
So why didn't she report it? How can she say that they are the result of rough-housing if Lucas was in the care of someone else when they occured and she was not present?

Very good points!

ARGH I missed the interview. Thanks for the recaps.

If there was video of EG harming Lucas it would still be someone else's fault. Nothing she says at this point matters unless it's the truth about where Lucas is.

Are most of the pics that have been released coming from the bio mom side of the family?

ETA: put him down for a nap like always? Question for parents: Do 5 year olds generally take daily naps at 3pm (to include on weekends?)

My children stopped napping when they were 3 - 3 1/2 I couldn't even get them to nap at 5 years.

From KWCH just posting again.
Poor Lucas:(
I don't believe anything she says. Obfuscation imo
DXI5Kg4XcAUg6pv.jpg

How can 2 men hanging around actually be mysterious or suspicious when you've only lived in a place for a few days?
Wouldn't EG be the one that would be odd man out?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m trying to post an extensive guide written for law enforcement which includes a checklist for tasks done immediately. It answers many if the questions posters have about what should be completed and the timeframes. If I can figure out how to post the link parts if it are interesting.

Having said that, it may also include stats regarding timeframes for missing children. It may not be pleasant for some to read.
I am interested. You might want to pm a mod to make sure the post is approved.
ETA I just cut, copy and paste the link.

Who is giving her such sage advice?
Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well.....I would say the police don't believe EG about the 2 men hanging around. Otherwise they would be asking the publics help on any sightings of them in the days prior.
This is about self centeredness, abuse and drugs.

My prediction with this interview - will be about her more than Lucas and she'll stick to original story. She reminds me of CA so much.
and JA. It's going to be all about her. JMO
Can't wait to see this.
Textbook Narcissist behavior.

ETA: She also said most of the bruises did not happen when Lucas was with her. So, who is she going to implicate?

Doesn't seem like bio mom had him often at all. Dad works far away for long periods of time so.....I'm still back to her.

The reporter said there will be more of the interview at 4, 5, and 6. I am hoping they will show more of the part where she is "crying" because I would like to see if there are actual tears.

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

The stepmother of Lucas Hernandez talks to Eyewitness News in an exclusive interview Wednesday afternoon.

Police say Emily Glass may be the last person to see Lucas on Feb. 17.

She was charged earlier this week with child endangerment in a case not involving Lucas but a 1-year-old child.

From the Sedgwick County jail, Glass said she does not know where Lucas is but asks anyone with information to come forward.

She said the day Lucas disappeared, she put him down for a nap like she always does. She said he was wearing a Pull-up because sometimes he has accidents when he sleeps.

Glass also talked about the bruises Lucas had in many pictures that have been circulating social media. She said he would often play rough with other boys and the majority of the time he wasn't in her care when he got those bruises.

Glass cried when asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

Glass also said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared.

Lucas has been missing for 11 days. Wichita police and the public have searched five area parks in hopes of finding in new evidence that might lead them to Lucas.

Anyone who knows where he might be is asked to call 316-383-4661.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

She must not have "lawyered up" yet, if she is giving an interview. (IMO)
I wonder if there are any lawyers thst would work/defend pro bono for someone accused of abusing a missing child under their care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia