Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer this goes on the stronger the feeling I get that he is in a landfill somewhere. I passed my hunch on to the Wichita PD. I think it would be so easy to kill this child, then hide him in trash bags or a box and dump him along with the trash from the house move without it looking suspicious. I hope so much that they find him. His loving family deserve him back.

I keep thinking her scrapped up hands (if they are ) could point toward him being under something something she couldnt fit under but could slide him under and maybe when she pulled her hands back she scaped them because the surface was rough and the space was tight .

I mean it is really hard working with what we have here at WS sometimes. So the'' might'' be scrapped hands could be a'' maybe'' clue.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to upload a new picture of Lucas. It looks to have been taken around January 28th (when the pictures of him on the couch with the black hat were taken).

attachment.php

So sad. It sure looks like his nose is broken!
What is that rectangle looking patch on his forehead? It looks like photoshopping was done there.

I think they dropped the charges for Lucas on that charge because they dont believe he was there when she claimed to be doing what ever it was that lead her to get the charge. Speculation..

This is what I think too. He was already gone. :tantrum:

What is that rectangle looking patch on his forehead? It looks like photoshopping was done there.

Good eye!
Not sure. It doesn't seem to be poor image quality, because that rectangle also covers up part of his eyebrow!

Not sure what to say after reading 28 pages. I know my heart breaks for Lucas and my gut tells me so much especially after seeing dates and time frame. Part of me believes he is alive and someone takes him food but he can't talk or scream for help. The other part of me feels like either EG or someone she KNOWS done something to him and he is laying in plain sight so to speak.

Lucas could also be in a storage locker type thing. You know, like in a Public Storage thing. Some people rent storage lockers to keep extra stuff out of their house. My friend Courtney uses Public Storage for Xmas decor, her deceased husband's stuff, etc; It is possible that they have rented one, before moving out of their apartment. When we moved from an apartment to a house, we stored our packed boxes in the apartment's garage, until we had closed on the house. They could have done a similar thing, but with a Public Storage thing.

The problem with the landfill....IF LE knew what dumpster a body was in, what day it was disposed and what day the trash was picked up, then LE and the dump site could figure out about where that load was dumped at the fill. There is a schedule each day where trash is dumped, what truck came in and where it came from....so with a lot of effort a body could be found. However, IMOO, in this case we do not know if anyone was disposed in a dumpster, trash bin, where, when....but most importantly the WHEN....a body could have been dumped at the old apartment complex or anywhere in between up to a week before a missing person report was called in, not the actual day the call was made....so how does one search the entire dump site?

Someone needs to give exact information, I do not see anyone doing that....and I see a felon casey anthony type person here....if JB comes up here to be her lawyer....It will be a circus.

I have no idea what JH's salary is so can't comment on that, but the storage rental is good thinking.
Surely LE/FBI have hunted down all recent transactions.
jmo

Welcome Bright Eyes! :welcome:

A quote from the article:

BBM. I guess last night's post about the search was correct after all. Seems like KAKE TV would not have even known about the search if it were not for our members here contacting them.

;)
Except that it was in the middle of the afternoon & not the middle of the night. So I guess "old" news instead of "fake" news?

I agree with the person that said this is such a highly emotional case. I know that affected my reactions last night and would be surprised if I'm the only one. I have no doubt that everyone here wants resolution for the family and justice for such a sweet boy.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I haven’t caught up reading and this may have been asked, so forgive me if it has, but I know that I, as a daycare provider and mandated reporter, have to document anytime a child comes into my home with any sort of bruising or abrasion on them and how/when it occurred, not only to protect myself, but also to have for records. Did the school/teachers provide records like this? I cannot imagine that they wouldn’t have to have a log of this as well and if so, does anyone know if the school ever reported any suspicions to DCF? By going off of photos, I as a provider, would have because I know how rough and rowdy boys get (I have 2 myself), yet these were way beyond the regular tumbles and falls and happened so often.

The problem with the landfill....IF LE knew what dumpster a body was in, what day it was disposed and what day the trash was picked up, then LE and the dump site could figure out about where that load was dumped at the fill. There is a schedule each day where trash is dumped, what truck came in and where it came from....so with a lot of effort a body could be found. However, IMOO, in this case we do not know if anyone was disposed in a dumpster, trash bin, where, when....but most importantly the WHEN....a body could have been dumped at the old apartment complex or anywhere in between up to a week before a missing person report was called in, not the actual day the call was made....so how does one search the entire dump site?

Someone needs to give exact information, I do not see anyone doing that....and I see a felon casey anthony type person here....if JB comes up here to be her lawyer....It will be a circus.

This is what has worried me. If was sent to the land fill they might never find him. And I can't bear the thought of that. I hope to god that she didn't dump him in the trash, however unless she doesn't speak then I feel unless someone stumbles upon his body, that LE have so many possible dump sites she could have used it's like a needle in a haystack.

Good eye. If I tilt my computer screen, it's very noticeable. The box actually goes half way down his nose as well.

I keep thinking her scrapped up hands (if they are ) could point toward him being under something something she couldnt fit under but could slide him under and maybe when she pulled her hands back she scaped them because the surface was rough and the space was tight .

I mean it is really hard working with what we have here at WS sometimes. So the'' might'' be scrapped hands could be a'' maybe'' clue.

This instantly made me think of the storm drains they have at the end of culdesacs in Wichita. I’m not very familiar with the area EG lives but I’m sure they’re all over to prevent flooding . As a child inevitably a ball would roll into one and you would either get wedged or help one of your little friends fit into the space to retrieve the ball and your knuckles would be scraped badly from the cement .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or is any one else thinking there is a slight possibility they did find him and are giving someone or someone's a false sense of security to see how certain people behave? Bear with me here but at first LE was adamant that they didn't want the public's help. After the major search I believe Monday that changed. Now they have no active searches planned. Seems to me that suspending searches to find a missing five year old after only 10 days is off. I also find this statement curious."Police did not discourage volunteer searches, but asked people to not disturb anything that might be evidence". Hopefully I am wrong and he is alive somewhere and will be found soon but this thought keeps gnawing at me. All JMO

I’m trying to post an extensive guide written for law enforcement which includes a checklist for tasks done immediately. It answers many if the questions posters have about what should be completed and the timeframes. If I can figure out how to post the link parts if it are interesting.

Having said that, it may also include stats regarding timeframes for missing children. It may not be pleasant for some to read.

So I am not a techie type person at all. But I pulled the picture up in Microsoft Office (it's all I really have) and I just put brightness on -47 and midtone to -88. Then I put the picture on 250% size and the box is pretty clear to me. How odd. Not sure if you'll be able to see it here or not....the pixelization (I can't spell) is also different on the bottom of his nose compared to the rest. Maybe someone more tech-savy can take a look. I normally wouldn't be bothered by something like this because of lighting and whatnot in photos. But the fact that it's a perfectly straight line is weird.

attachment.php

Attachments

• lucas2.jpg
    lucas2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 609
Is it just me or is any one else thinking there is a slight possibility they did find him and are giving someone or someone's a false sense of security to see how certain people behave? Bear with me here but at first LE was adamant that they didn't want the public's help. After the major search I believe Monday that changed. Now they have no active searches planned. Seems to me that suspending searches to find a missing five year old after only 10 days is off. I also find this statement curious."Police did not discourage volunteer searches, but asked people to not disturb anything that might be evidence". Hopefully I am wrong and he is alive somewhere and will be found soon but this thought keeps gnawing at me.

If they did this we would be even more crushed than we are now. Right now we just need to know where he is. We need closure. We need to know that he's either ok or he isn't.

So I am not a techie type person at all. But I pulled the picture up in Microsoft Office (it's all I really have) and I just put brightness on -47 and midtone to -88. Then I put the picture on 250% size and the box is pretty clear to me. How odd. Not sure if you'll be able to see it here or not....the pixelization (I can't spell) is also different on the bottom of his nose compared to the rest. Maybe someone more tech-savy can take a look. I normally wouldn't be bothered by something like this because of lighting and whatnot in photos. But the fact that it's a perfectly straight line is weird.

attachment.php

spatula shape, small trowel? Of course the actual shape of a photoshopped pic could just be the shape of the photoshopping someone did, but why? I mean, even his eyebrow is partially photoshopped out!

If they did this we would be even more crushed than we are now. Right now we just need to know where he is. We need closure. We need to know that he's either ok or he isn't.

@FindLucasAllen I can't even imagine what you are going through. Lots of hugs and love to you and your family. I do hope that I am wrong I just cant make any other sense of the way LE is handling this. ( not putting LE down at all ) JMO

attachment.php

It looks like it may be a bandage to me... maybe one of those clear or semi clear bandaids?

I can not for one minute imagine that LE would EVER do anything like that to the family of this child. No way....no how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02