Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I'm not sure how much more I can take of this... Selfish, I know :(

FindLucasAllen :heartbeat:

I came into the thread at the tail end of some discussion regarding his teeth and I think there is more to that story that does not point to neglect, but medical issues. Seemed like a touchy subject with strong opinions on both sides. Victim friendly forum in mind, I'll err on the side of caution.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'm trying to upload a new picture of Lucas. It looks to have been taken around January 28th (when the pictures of him on the couch with the black hat were taken).

attachment.php
I'm so sorry to all of you who love Lucas. This just breaks my heart:tantrum:.
Lifting you up in prayer every day.

They only need one charge to keep her in custody. They don’t want to have to find her if Lucas is found. If she bonds on that charge my guess is they will charge her with another. Bond money would be wasted. And family has probably bailed her before and won’t do it again considering a tender age child is involved.

I pray Lucas is found today. The longer he's out there the more evidence will be lost.
He needs brought home, please let today be the day.
If pray please pray that he's brought home, if you don't then please send positive vibes.

I came into the thread at the tail end of some discussion regarding his teeth and I think there is more to that story that does not point to neglect, but medical issues. Seemed like a touchy subject with strong opinions on both sides. Victim friendly forum in mind, I'll err on the side of caution.

FindLucasAllen said that it was part of having a cleft palate fixed, which is indeed a reason to end up having those teeth missing at that age - I was the one who asked about it because it did get my attention.

MOO, But I’m firmly in the camp that believes LE knows much more than they’re letting on. I’ve followed this case more closely than others, so my feeling could very well be wrong, but I can’t help but wonder if there was more to the search at Chisholm Creek Park on the 23rd than what they’re letting on. It seems like the LE presence was much heavier and lingered on longer than the rest. Again, just some thoughts I had, but there is probably nothing to them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you're right, but part of me thinks the reason for the heavy presence was because of a tip they received. They thought it might be credible, so they came out full force, and then didn't find anything.

The reality is, we don't know much at all in terms of what evidence LE has. Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall...

Two words: Evan Brewer. I know the attorney representing the family and she is definitely not going to until someone is held accountable and the truth comes out about Evan’s case. Plus, Evan’s grandfather is Carl Brewer, he may not be in office anymore but he still has a lot of pull politically.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article191146979.html

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOO. Another senseless, horrific tragedy. :( Poor little Evan.......my heart just breaks for the torture he endured. RIP, precious Evan. The system failed you on so many levels. :tears: :candle:

I don't know... I would rather be in jail for confirmed endangerment than suspected abuse. But... she may not be very smart (obviously...)

If I was her and THIS was the case, I would definitely talk.

Sorry to quote myself, I just re-read this... I meant suspected murder, not suspected abuse.

I don't think they could hold her very long on drug charges.

For the child endangerment charge, they can. They are probably looking to hold her on the biggest charge, because ultimately, they know that a murder charge is coming.

Just my opinion.

My question was posed to mean in addition to, not instead of.

Hopefully poor PerfectingPink doesn't end up in a cell with you know who...... "you see, I was just peeking in your garage windows to see if your white SUV's in there. By the way, it's gone."

I shouldn't have... but I laughed WAY too hard at this.

Steelslady said:
OOOOoooooo, good catch there, Ms. Fletcher! So she was doing something to endanger the baby at least, in that time period the day before from 4-6 PM. They dropped the charges for Lucas, to which leads me down a path I don't want to take.

People keep saying they "dropped the charges for Lucas" - I think they are only put on hold as it's an ongoing investigation. If you notice on the jail booking it says next to the warrant search - HFSW - Hold for Search Warrant - next to those charges.

After seeing that pic of precious little Lucas, I feel like he has the lollipop as a grooming reward for not telling, or from guilt. Or both. I'm sick inside about it.

FindLucasAllen said that it was part of having a cleft palate fixed, which is indeed a reason to end up having those teeth missing at that age - I was the one who asked about it because it did get my attention.

I don't believe our VI, FindLucasAllen, was able to confirm if it was due to the cleft palate, some other dental/health issue, poor dental hygiene/care, or a combination of the above;

FindLucasAllen said:
Yes as an infant. He’s also missing quite a few teeth and his remaining teeth are silver (crowns, I believe, but I could be wrong on what they’re called)

FindLucasAllen said:
His baby teeth had to be pulled because they rotted to the point of not being able to be saved

When asked if there was a medical reason for it or strictly neglect:
FindLucasAllen said:
There wasn’t a medical reason for it

The subject of his teeth continued at different points in the threads, including people pointing out that tooth decay can indeed be caused by cleft palate and the reasons why (something with the salivary glands and a more acidic environment,I believe?) etc but I don't think we were ever able to definitively establish the reason his teeth were in that condition for sure, did we? If I missed a later confirmation that it was the cleft palate only, please point me in the direction of that post! :)

Hard to think about, but IF Lucas is no longer with us, the longer he isn't found, the harder tox screens on him would be. I think hair samples might still work.
They were inconclusive in poor Caylee's case:(
https://icedjamb.com/state-tested-caylee-anthonys-hair-for-11-drugs-including-roofies-xanax/
"Forensic toxicologist with the FBI, Madeline Montgomery testified that the results were negative; but also indicated that it can be difficult to get a positive drug result from hair. She also told Jeff Ashton upon cross examination that she didn’t test Caylee’s hair for the presence of chloroform as that wouldn’t have been possible as there is no way to determine levels of chloroform in hair."
"
Though the tests were inconclusive, Madeline Montgomery testified that a negative result did not prove that a drug was not ingested."
jmo

So this picture is upsetting . He seems pale and it appears as if his jaw might be swollen on his right side.

My son since he was 2 always seemed to photograph like pale , always has dark circles and has also his growth slowed down somewhere between 4 and 6. Where was the same height as kids his age at 4 he was the smallest in his classes by 7 .He would buise easy and tire out pretty quick starting at about 5 . At 11 was discovered is was because he has crohns . Also his teeth as I said before were always an issue. Although he did not need his front teeth pulled he did have one pulled at 5 and a spacer put in .

Lucas really could have had and undiscovered issue which could be part of the reason he appears so banged up all the time. I also have a 20 year old who had leukemia when she was 2 and the 6 months prior to her diagnosed she could walk by a door and scape her self on it and it would look like someone hit her with a bat. Huge bruises over small things. So I do think step mom abused him ,but I wonder if he also had health issues or may have .

Two words: Evan Brewer. I know the attorney representing the family and she is definitely not going to until someone is held accountable and the truth comes out about Evan’s case. Plus, Evan’s grandfather is Carl Brewer, he may not be in office anymore but he still has a lot of pull politically.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article191146979.html

Do you have the link for Evan Brewer's thread. Tried searching and can't find it. Please and thank you

http://www.kake.com/story/37609448/...hernandez-as-another-wichita-park-is-searched

Chapin Park was searched last night.

I guess my question is are these tips coming in now just because random people want every park in Wichita searched or are they actually finding stuff that would warrant a tip?

Welcome Bright Eyes! :welcome:

A quote from the article:
WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) - Wichita police searched another park Tuesday night looking for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez who was reported missing 11 days ago.

Investigators acting on a tip brought out dogs to Chapin Park near MacArthur and Hydraulic. Officers say they did not find anything.

BBM. I guess last night's post about the search was correct after all. Seems like KAKE TV would not have even known about the search if it were not for our members here contacting them.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member