Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Glass said she does not know where Lucas is but asks anyone with information to come forward.

She said the day Lucas disappeared, she put him down for a nap like she always does. She said he was wearing a Pull-up because sometimes he has accidents when he sleeps.

Glass also talked about the bruises Lucas had in many pictures that have been circulating social media. She said he would often play rough with other boys and the majority of the time he wasn't in her care when he got those bruises.

Glass cried when asked directly if she hurt Lucas.

"I did not," she said. "I would never hurt my son."

Glass also said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Eta: watching video...she says "I may not have given birth to him but he's my baby boy."

From the link:

"There's been times he's being a boy and playing with older brothers and his cousins. He gets bruises. He has had some falls," she said.
"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

I have grandkids who are rough and tumble. I have a sib who beaned me upside the head w/a big ole rock. I saw stars. I went through a plate glass, chasing a sib, during a fight. One of my kids was pretty rough. However, none of us were sent out with the older kids, who were rough with the younger ones, and told to be careful.

Telling a five year old, to be careful of the ten year old, who it seems was supposed to be watching him, doesn't make sense. It's bass-ackwards. Most folks tell the older child to be careful with the younger child. If the older child is that rough with the younger one, then don't send them away to the park with them.

EG is innocent until proven guilty, or unless she confesses, but, it does seem that she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Emily. I have NEVER heard him refer to her as anything except Emily.

Thank you. It irritated me so much to hear her call precious Lucas "my son". He's not hers, he's his mommy's

In my opinion, and this has been discussed already, so I don't want to rock the boat here, she is not his mom. Period. He has a mom. She is Lucas's fathers live in girlfriend. If they were to be married, then she would be his step-mother. You say that she has been in his life most of his life? I believe he lived with an aunt and uncle for a couple years before going to live with his daddy, so I disagree with the statement. And for me, just reading bits and pieces, I think the volatility in the relationship between EG and JH suggests that wedded bliss might not have been high on the list, their list. For some reason, I have a pet peeve about her calling herself Lucas' mom. Mom she is not. Imo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She's not his mom. She's his murderer.

I wonder if Emily called him "son" or Lucas?
Not on tv but in real life.
jmo

A motive that I have been thinking about today...

He's obviously gone downhill health-wise in the last few months, as we've seen from the pictures and such.

If he was truly sick, maybe she panicked and said, "Crap. I can't take him to the doctor. They'll see what awful shape he's in and I'll be in trouble!"

So... she decided to take the route that is SO obvious to most of us now, it's sickening. Figuring she wouldn't get caught (and she hasn't yet...)

One more thought on the interview... Emily called Lucas son, but yet stated back last week that she preferred to be known as the live-in girlfriend, not stepmom. Hmmm...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just some thoughts on the interview
eb0df8e99ec823942dfbc19085df956b.jpg
b6559efb99fa2fde25bc22a60804488f.jpg

MOO

I wonder if Emily called him "son" or Lucas?
Not on tv but in real life.
jmo

That was kinda my point, earlier, we don't know what she called him in everyday conversation. Did she introduce him that way on to other moms at playgrounds, to teachers at school, etc...

Lucas. His bio mom and dad are in a state of horror right now. We know that she is more than likely responsible for his disappearance. She should give more respect to Lucas and his family. The use of "my son" feels like she is rubbing salt into bio-mom's wounds to me.

I only read the article. Didn't hear her tone.

In my opinion, and this has been discussed already, so I don't want to rock the boat here, she is not his mom. Period. He has a mom. She is Lucas's fathers live in girlfriend. If they were to be married, then she would be his step-mother. You say that she has been in his life most of his life? I believe he lived with an aunt and uncle for a couple years before going to live with his daddy, so I disagree with the statement. And for me, just reading bits and pieces, I think the volatility in the relationship between EG and JH suggests that wedded bliss might not have been high on the list, their list. For some reason, I have a pet peeve about her calling herself Lucas' mom. Mom she is not. Imo.

Again, my spouse is my kid's step-father, he calls them his kids, our kids, and by their first names. They call him by his first name. However, no one has answered the question, that I sincerely asked;

What should EG call him? If she'd called him her step-son, would that have been a better choice of words, or would that have been seen as not loving him as much as her bio child? Sincere question.

Again, my spouse is my kid's step-father, he calls them his kids, our kids, and by their first names. They call him by his first name. However, no one has answered the question, that I sincerely asked;

What should EG call him? If she'd called him her step-son, would that have been a better choice of words, or would that have been seen as not loving him as much as her bio child? Sincere question.

I think there is so much anger towards EG that no matter what she called Lucas it would be picked apart.

I don't know what she should have called him on a daily basis.
Out of respect for his Mother she should have called him Lucas in the interview if she didn't want to use the word stepmom.
She isn't oblivious to the fact that his bio Mother is out there wanting him found.
It's just my opinion that in this case, with her being interviewed from jail, that would have shown better judgment.
jmo

"My boyfriends' son, Lucas."

Remember that she was arrested on Wednesday and Lucas "disappeared" on Saturday. So she had several days to read about what people were saying on SM. The first things anyone said in this case were "Who sleeps for 3 hours with a 5-year-old and a 1-year-old?" and "Why was he wearing a pull up?". She was just responding to that.

I don't know what she should have called him on a daily basis.
Out of respect for his Mother she should have called him Lucas in the interview if she didn't want to use the word stepmom.
She isn't oblivious to the fact that his bio Mother is out there wanting him found.
It's just my opinion that in this case, with her being interviewed from jail, that would have shown better judgment.
jmo

While all evidence suggests something happened under her care, I am still 20 percent uncertain. That being said it is grotesque that she would use the term “son” when she was there in the household, according to her “story” when the child went missing. Where is her sense of guilt! Using the term “son” is a real slap in the face to our birth mother of Lucas. It’s incredibly insensitive. I suppose I soon will be at 10 percent. She’s lucky people like me are so naive or willing to give the benefit of the doubt. What a graceless jerk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discerning truth is very important but judging 100% without unknowable facts would be foolish imo.

"My boyfriends' son, Lucas."

Before I was married, my son would call my boyfriend (now husband) his dad. I think it just depends on how early on the girlfriend/boyfriend comes into a child's life and other circumstances in the family. My husband has been in my son's life since he was 2 and my son's bio dad hasn't been in contact since 2011. My husband calls my son his since he is helping raise him.

Maybe, Lucas did refer to EG as his mom? And, it is possible that EG has referred to Lucas as her son in everyday life. JH would probably know the answer to these questions/assumptions.

EG could have also called Lucas her son, to make the bio mom feel a certain way. Like pointing out that she is the one who is/was being "motherly" (I use this term loosely) to Lucas.

I just spoke with Texas Equusearch. I’m so happy to say that they’ve received the green light to search for Lucas. They will be flying out hopefully tomorrow to gather information.

That is fantastic, I’m glad to hear it❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discerning truth is very important but judging 100% without unknowable facts would be foolish imo.

And we have a few unknown facts (but they are not unknowable, except perhaps for the mysterious couple):

* When was dad last home?
* Did dad phone/skype with Lucas? If so, when was the last time?
* Who is the smoking man neighbor saw?
* When was Lucas last in school?
* Who was the last to see Lucas other than EG and when was that?
* What were EG and the kids doing earlier in the day that Saturday?
* Did EG send a photo to the dad of mysterious couple outside their home?
* Who was that mysterious couple outside the home?
* Why did LE search the park(s)?
* Where is Lucas?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads