Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. Recreational weed is still illegal in Texas. JMO, people who say they want to move to CO or NM "for their health" want to go there to smoke pot.

Colorado, I could see, if one lives in a state that will likely not legalize in their lifetime, but NM is still illegal, unless it passed recently. I know it was illegal when I was there, and they frowned upon folks crossing into NM, from Colorado, if caught with weed in their possession. Both states are very good for one's health though. I can attest to that.

I thought the same thing. The first thing I thought was maybe EG did it and the boys lied about it to protect her. But if that's a possibility, we have to assume it's also possible that JH hurt Lucas and he lied and said it was EG to protect his dad. In reality, I'd be shocked if it was only one of them doing all the abuse. That makes so much sense when you consider how nonchalant JH has been about the abuse this whole time, and why he cut his family off when they questioned it.

It's possible that when the older boys' bio dad called EG to confront her about the abuse, he told her he was going to try to get all her visitation rights revoked. This could've
triggered her. Maybe she felt JH made her lose her boys, so he needed to lose his too.

Regardless, it's starting to make sense why JH doesn't have his daughter right now. I wonder what else there is to that...
SABBM

Excellent theories.
Esp. the bolded bit.

Provides a possible motive in the case that harm's been done.
I'm feeling for all of the children in that unfortunate household. They are helpless.
And "NO", I do not believe Lucas' bruises were caused by the older cousins.
:moo:

So, JH gets to decide on visitation?

That is odd to me. I’m very active in an online stepparent community, with members from around the country (as well as some global members) and I’ve never heard of such an arrangement. Ever. It’s actually a huge no no IME to not have a custody order with spelled out guidelines and visitation/holiday time. Let alone having it so that the custodial parent, who is away from home for months at a time, holds the power to decide when the non custodial parent can see the child. Very odd to me. JMO

It seems whenever there are custody issues there are usually two sides and we don't have both side of the picture and can't ask the questions to fill in the blank. I just think Lucas was failed by so many in so many ways and it breaks my heart.

I think "partner" is another term that is used.

I have used that term, but s/o is usually my go to. I think there's almost as many unmarried couples as there are marrieds these days. I even call my spouse my s/o.

It seems whenever there are custody issues there are usually two sides and we don't have both side of the picture and can't ask the questions to fill in the blank. I just think Lucas was failed by so many in so many ways and it breaks my heart.

Yes there’s always two sides to a story. But it’s not typical for one parent to decide when the other parent can see the child. That’s why custody orders exist. So the custodial parent can’t refuse the noncustodial parent visits. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around a judge ordering such an arrangement.

So, you think the father made it up, perhaps slapped his own son and took photos afterwards, asked him to lie to the police, etc, just to keep the kids away from EG? Do you think the child lied because he hated JH or something? What would it take, honestly, to believe that this occurred? A video of him getting slapped hard across the chest, so hard, he still had marks on his chest the next day?

He said it occurred a week before Lucas disappeared, that he feared for his children's life. He's the only stable parent in all of this mess of complex lives, and Lucas is missing as a result of someone's incompetence.

Oh no, I don't think he made it up or hurt his own son. I'm just saying that whatever happened may not have been as serious as the documents state OR EG did it and the boys blamed JH to protect mom.

Without scrolling all the way up. Can someone answer what day she got moved out of the clinic and into a pod?

It is likely that she had some idea. It was pretty clear Dad didn't want the unsupervised visits to begin with and didn't trust them. I'm guessing he had the wheels in motion but had to send them on the 11th. Not sure why they weren't there when Lucas went missing.

Then, she was arrested so he didn't have to send them then. It's important that he filed it in case she gets out. Just like Baby M, now she won't be able to visit the boys if she gets out.

Yesterday. After the interview.

IF she did "kick him out" maybe he didn't know that yet. Maybe she moved with the plan to tell him when he returned. So Lucas would be with her until he returned.

Anyone?
I'm guessing yesterday or today or I am really far behind in getting caught up.

Thanks in advance,

See middle of quoted post above :)

OT Yeah, but then people seem to think it is a same-sex partner. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I avoid it myself after some awkward exchanges. Maybe that's just my neck of the woods though.

Still OT....yesterday I was talking with a friend about her uncle and his partner and did assume a same sex partner. Especially since the name of the partner was a unisex name. But nope, it’s a hetero couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who's children were with her the day the neighbors first met the boys?

THIS.

I am an inch away from violating TOS, so I'll just say that I believe many people repeatedly failed Lucas. One person actually did the deed, but others were complicit.

Great minds think alike. And after watching the interview on KWCH I have an opinion on why she kept saying she had to go and shouldn’t have talked to them. It seems to me she was changing the direction of the interview, trying to manipulate the conversation. Maybe she didn’t trust herself not to show her cards or get to close to the actual truth. I am in the camp that believes Lucas was gone long before the she reported it. I feel like the 16th is the likely date that whatever happened happened.
I think she though she could talk her way out of this. Like always, ( She snookered a judge after all and got unsupervised visits with her sons in October, but then it dawned on her this is not the usual head game,and she's painting herself into a corner.
So she ended the interview.

I thought the same thing. The first thing I thought was maybe EG did it and the boys lied about it to protect her. But if that's a possibility, we have to assume it's also possible that JH hurt Lucas and he lied and said it was EG to protect his dad. In reality, I'd be shocked if it was only one of them doing all the abuse. That makes so much sense when you consider how nonchalant JH has been about the abuse this whole time, and why he cut his family off when they questioned it.

It's possible that when the older boys' bio dad called EG to confront her about the abuse, he told her he was going to try to get all her visitation rights revoked. This could've
triggered her. Maybe she felt JH made her lose her boys, so he needed to lose his too.

Regardless, it's starting to make sense why JH doesn't have his daughter right now. I wonder what else there is to that...

Or, maybe she flew into a rage. He threatened to take visits away from her, with her bio children, and this could also bring CPS into play re; her ability to parent her daughter, and they'd maybe looking at, and talking to, little L again too. She is furious at JH, and who is there? Possibly asking for a movie, or a snack? During her crisis? It's all on her, she's alone, and it's all falling down, and she loses it, on little L.

Just a theory.

OT Yeah, but then people seem to think it is a same-sex partner. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I avoid it myself after some awkward exchanges. Maybe that's just my neck of the woods though.

Yeah, I admit, I use partner more with same-sex couples (unless they have married).

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

You gottem!

This lands at random but regarding JH's lack of going on TV to beg for Lucas' return. I wonder if he hasn't been doing that because LE has already told him that Lucas wasn't kidnapped and going on TV to beg for Lucas' return would only continue a false narrative, redirecting resources away from finding Lucas to chasing down "I think I saw him with an one-armed dwarf at a diner" tips.

Oh no, I don't think he made it up or hurt his own son. I'm just saying that whatever happened may not have been as serious as the documents state OR EG did it and the boys blamed JH to protect mom.
They could not blame him if he wasn't in town.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes there’s always two sides to a story. But it’s not typical for one parent to decide when the other parent can see the child. That’s why custody orders exist. So the custodial parent can’t refuse the noncustodial parent visits. I am having a hard time wrapping my head around a judge ordering such an arrangement.

Treading lightly...

Don't both parents usually submit a plan? Maybe a misguided mother thinking she is doing her best for her baby is trying not to trigger an easily angered partner who insists he knows what's best?

If both parents submitted matching plans, would the court be willing or able to insist on more regulation or oversight?

I briefly dated a man whose "baby mama" was (supposedly) schizophrenic and would show up naked under a trench coat at his front door. Once the baby was born, a very similar, if not exactly this, parenting plan was what he claimed was in place. And that he had no problem with Mom visiting with the child when Mom was stable (she lived with the child's grandparents, her own parents) and they all worked together to figure out the healthiest and most frequent contact between mom and child. I never thought to question the arrangement as it was presented to me. But I was pretty sick at the "what was I supposed to do?" when she shows up naked. He, supposedly, didn't know her mental health status. I had kind of forgotten him until I started typing.

Anyway, I guess it kind of proves your point that this would not be considered a typical arrangement.

This lands at random but regarding JH's lack of going on TV to beg for Lucas' return. I wonder if he hasn't been doing that because LE has already told him that Lucas wasn't kidnapped and going on TV to beg for Lucas' return would only continue a false narrative, redirecting resources away from finding Lucas to chasing down "I think I saw him with an one-armed dwarf at a diner" tips.

This is very likely, especially since he seems to be very set on someone taking the child. His remark about this "not being funny" makes it seem as if he is speaking to someone he suspects too.

Yes....the statement made by the officer in the article this evening was that he did not just wander out the door....therefore they know he was not picked up by a random "stranger" walking down the street. There is also ZERO possibility that a random kidnapper just happened to know that EG was taking a three hour nap while leaving the back door unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher