Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having seen my share of these types of relationships I don't believe for one second EG kicked JH out or broke up with him. For starters, if she said she didn't then her ex would have run to court to get whatever custody she had revoked, so it's in her interest to lie about the situation with JH. Second, if she kicked JH out she wouldn't have been able to keep Lucas around, she would have been required to turn him over to someone (state, dad, some other member's of mom's family since mom was limited in her custody of Lucas), I believe EG would turned Lucas over because had she really kicked JH out as soon as bio mom or her family caught wind they would have raised a ruckus, esp since they have photos of abuse that occurred at the hands of EG. EG seems like a very selfish-narcissit, only concerned with her own happiness, if have JH around made her happy then she wouldn't give him up just to make her ex happy, know what I mean?

On the question of this court document and the apparent injury to EG's son. I see some folks speculating that maybe it was JH abusing Lucas, but I don't believe that is the case because Lucas' injuries occurred when JH wasn't around. I can't help but wonder if whatever happened with EG's son was a one-off since there have been no other allegations of abuse made against JH that I'm aware of OR if this "red" mark was as bad as the doc makes it sound. Remember, we're talking about a dad here who wants to keep his kids away from EG for whatever reason, so any suspect mark on the child is going to be used as evidence to prove abuse. I'm NOT saying this didn't happen I'm saying there is more to the story and as usual media is taking the tabloid route without investigating first.

So, you think the father made it up, perhaps slapped his own son and took photos afterwards, asked him to lie to the police, etc, just to keep the kids away from EG? Do you think the child lied because he hated JH or something? What would it take, honestly, to believe that this occurred? A video of him getting slapped hard across the chest, so hard, he still had marks on his chest the next day?

He said it occurred a week before Lucas disappeared, that he feared for his children's life. He's the only stable parent in all of this mess of complex lives, and Lucas is missing as a result of someone's incompetence.

Im not sure where the 50/50 custody thing comes from but this is a statement from bio mom

[FONT=&amp]On Tuesday, KSN spoke with both Lucas’ biological mother and father who say they are extremely worried and anxious for their son’s return. KSN spoke with Lucas’s mother first. She arrived from El Dorado on Sunday. She tells me she lost custody of Lucas when he was 6 months old.

[/FONT]
http://ksn.com/2018/02/19/family-of-missing-5-year-old-speak-out/

They don't have 50/50 custody, but she also didn't "lose custody". I honestly think she said that because Lucas lives with his dad full time and not her. Their custody agreement is that they have joint legal custody with visitation at the discretion of Lucas's dad.

So, you think the father made it up, perhaps slapped his own son and took photos afterwards, asked him to lie to the police, etc, just to keep the kids away from EG? Do you think the child lied because he hated JH or something? What would it take, honestly, to believe that this occurred? A video of him getting slapped hard across the chest, so hard, he still had marks on his chest the next day?

He said it occurred a week before Lucas disappeared, that he feared for his children's life. He's the only stable parent in all of this mess of complex lives, and Lucas is missing as a result of someone's incompetence.

I forgot to add to my post above- this is TWO children now that has been abused by an adult in their household. TWO, and one is missing! How many more need to come forward or be harmed before these abusive monster(s) are stopped?

They don't have 50/50 custody, but she also didn't "lose custody". I honestly think she said that because Lucas lives with his dad full time and not her. Their custody agreement is that they have joint legal custody with visitation at the discretion of Lucas's dad.

So, JH gets to decide on visitation?

Well, I think JH having full physical placement can have his child in a stranger's care. Unless EG moved without his knowledge and kept his child's whereabouts unknown for 12+ hours (in my state anyway), then she's interfering in child custody.

Or if say Lucas' Mom got wind of it, with 50/50 legal custody, she'd probably have to take it to court to enforce her will if she and JH couldn't come to an agreement.

Yeah, they'd been together for a couple years, and the bio Mom has known that they have been together. They'd had an altercation at the school. Dad could have left him with a Nanny for 90 days if he'd wanted. When EG got pregnant, and they have a shared child, she became a bit more than just a girlfriend, or a Nanny.

A family member of mine has lived with the same person for nearly 20 years. I use the term "significant other", because at this point in their lives, boyfriend/girlfriend sounds juvenile, especially since they have a kid in high school. I can't see using the term "married" because they aren't, nor does our state recognize common law marriage (unless something has changed), and "live-in" just sounds like a friend with benefits.

Yeah, they'd been together for a couple years, and the bio Mom has known that they have been together. They'd had an altercation at the school. Dad could have left him with a Nanny for 90 days if he'd wanted. When EG got pregnant, and they have a shared child, she became a bit more than just a girlfriend, or a Nanny.

A family member of mine has lived with the same person for nearly 20 years. I use the term "significant other", because at this point in their lives, boyfriend/girlfriend sounds juvenile, especially since they have a kid in high school. I can't see using the term "married" because they aren't, nor does our state recognize common law marriage (unless something has changed), and "live-in" just sounds like a friend with benefits.

I think "partner" is another term that is used.

As soon as I saw that report posted that was my first thought, the boys putting it on JH to protect mom. I can't recall where I read this, probably in one of my psych textbooks in college, but I recall reading that child abuse victims will sometimes point the finger at a non-abusive family member because they trust that person more, they feel the accused won't be as angry with them as the abuser. In that same vein, they will also appear more loving to the abusive step/parent in the hopes that by showing favoritism to their abuser that will make the abuse stop.

I thought the same thing. The first thing I thought was maybe EG did it and the boys lied about it to protect her. But if that's a possibility, we have to assume it's also possible that JH hurt Lucas and he lied and said it was EG to protect his dad. In reality, I'd be shocked if it was only one of them doing all the abuse. That makes so much sense when you consider how nonchalant JH has been about the abuse this whole time, and why he cut his family off when they questioned it.

It's possible that when the older boys' bio dad called EG to confront her about the abuse, he told her he was going to try to get all her visitation rights revoked. This could've
triggered her. Maybe she felt JH made her lose her boys, so he needed to lose his too.

Regardless, it's starting to make sense why JH doesn't have his daughter right now. I wonder what else there is to that...

I think "partner" is another term that is used.

OT Yeah, but then people seem to think it is a same-sex partner. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I avoid it myself after some awkward exchanges. Maybe that's just my neck of the woods though.

I’ve bit my tongue for days. But in the interview with mom and dad, dad “cried”, but no actual tears were present, from what I saw. I am mad he allowed his girlfriend, who has a questionable history with her own birth kids, be the primary caretaker of Lucas. How did he not notice the bruises? Lucas was failed so hard. I will not be surprised if dad gets charged with negligence, if not more.

I will alert my post in case this isn’t allowed, and I apologize in advance if I’m violating any terms.

Edit - I can’t report my own post on tapatalk for some reason, so can someone do it for me?
SABBM

Afaik; you're not alone in your thinking.

Very difficult to view someone as a helpless victim who allowed someone to abuse their child-- and also participated in abusing the GF's son.

I get it that the son of EG was not his own (JH's) -- but he had no right to punch him so hard that red marks/ bruises were left days later.

SABBM

The timing of the abuses perpetrated on EG's child raise the hairs on my neck.

Lot's of abuse, dysfunction and mayhem going on -- possibly escalated resulting in Lucas' death ?

:moo:

LE has not come out and said when JH left for work correct? We only have that information from the new Missing poster that appears got their information from the bio mom family and possibly JH correct?

It's also interesting that EG claimed the abuse of her son was "an accident" and she "blamed the children". Sounds like EG and JH enable each other.

I doubt EG kicked JH out this was just a statement to the father of her children in order to make it appear she had handled it.

Or maybe she "kicked him out" for a completely unrelated reason and mentions it to Dad. She also blamed other kids for the injuries didn't she? Maybe she was often "kicking him out".

Is the complaint worded a little strangely with "again" possibly being blaming other kids again or kicking him out again?

BBM. Recreational weed is still illegal in Texas. JMO, people who say they want to move to CO or NM "for their health" want to go there to smoke pot.
Dang! I didn't catch that!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LE has not come out and said when JH left for work correct? We only have that information from the new Missing poster that appears got their information from the bio mom family and possibly JH correct?
Last week, I asked them for a source concerning custody of the one year old, but they never responded. Now I see much of their content is from media sources or they are tying info to an event that can be tracked. For example they now mention a court proceeding on Feb 26 to substantiate their comment about the one year old.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Without scrolling all the way up. Can someone answer what day she got moved out of the clinic and into a pod?
Anyone?
I'm guessing yesterday or today or I am really far behind in getting caught up.

Thanks in advance,

So, this new info changes a lot of things, in my mind.

If she did kick JH out, and was now living in her new cute little home, with her new baby, in her new single life, then sweet Lucas would not fit in there at all....:cry:

She prob just said she kicked him out bc her ex took action. By “kicked out” she prob really meant “he works far away for months at a time and this will all blow over by the time he gets back, and I can abuse his son in the meantime”. JMO

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

You got it. I’m in VA and we’re in the midst of some rough gusts, just now topped 50mph. We have huge old maple (can’t down the maple, my 5 year loves it and has named it) and oaks and we just got a new roof put on. I was honestly just now considering moving our vehicles to the school parking lot next door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm understanding. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Joint legal custody can be seen as 50/50 legal custody. She still has parental rights. If she didn't even have 50/50/joint legal custody, she wouldn't have rights as his mother. It isn't like they grant 75/25 legal custody.

Placement or physical custody (also just custody sometimes, and often what people seem to mean when they speak of custody) is what she no longer has, nor is it 25/75 or even court ordered visits, just visits when everyone is willing and able.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhampton