Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll, I have to go to bed. Stuff tomorrow to do that I don't wanna do but have to do.

Thank you so much to those that provided links to my KWCH news report.

See you tomorrow.

I probably should not even write this right now, but I cannot resist. Could the mysterious smoking man be JH?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I think it might be her ex. As I have thought, this case isn’t so black and white. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes so much sense. Lucas comes to the back door and the
adult just picks him up and takes him without shoes or jacket in order to escape being noticed.

It would be a far better situation for darling Lucas than the alternative. I'd rather that this happened, so he could grow up to be a happy and healthy young man with a long life ahead of him, away from the adults that have failed him in his young life. I pray this is the case. Sadly, if this was the case, some poor caring individual would be in jail for kidnapping while the abusers run amok again in the free world. Still, maybe to some caring adult, it would be worth it to protect him out of love and concern.

If he had gone back to work in TX, and they didn't say she had hit them, then the visits may have gone on as usual. I, however, did find it odd that they were there on the 11th. I'd be uncertain about sending them based on the history in that home.

There is a news report that references court docs that EG only had supervised visits with her older boys until October 2017. The judge seemed leery about allowing it, but the fact that she was the sole care taker of Lucas was used as proof of her being able to care for her own children. Dad didn't necessarily want to send them, but was following court orders, imo.

I probably should not even write this right now, but I cannot resist. Could the mysterious smoking man be JH?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've wondered that myself a couple threads ago. (eta Darn initials, I wondered on the thread if it was bio dad picking up boys, but doubt that now. I have privately wondered this, apparently.)

And that the alleged abuse by JH happened on 2/4/2018 and EG moved on 2/7/2018.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if she moved out of the home with no intention of remaining a couple? I wonder if JH is in the lease? Lots of questions.

I think it might be her ex. As I have thought, this case isn’t so black and white. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alleged abuse by JH on 2/4, EH moves on 2/7.
Man smoking between 2/7 and 2/16.
That's about right for an Ex to show back up, even with paperwork in motion.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Folks, the news story that aired tonight was based on a document that was not filed with the court until February 26, 2018. Check the Butler County civil docket for Emily Glass.
attachment.php

It therefore could have nothing to do with her motivation (someone said maybe she got angry when served with this). It provides some background information regarding allegations against people, but nothing to do specifically with where Lucas is or what happened to him. Don't focus on it and don't get caught up there.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 661
There is a news report that references court docs that EG only had supervised visits with her older boys until October 2017. The judge seemed Leary about allowing it, but the fact that she was the sole care taker of Lucas was used as proof of her being able to care for her own children. Dad didn't seem to want to send them, but was following court orders, imo.

I've wondered that myself a couple threads ago.

I'm wondering if she moved out of the home with no intention of remaining a couple? I wonder if JH is in the lease? Lots of questions.

If this was the case, though, why would she have custody of Lucas after he left for work in Texas? Why wouldn't he place Lucas with bio mom or another family member in that area where he works? I understand what you're saying, but she isn't the custodial parent, and if they broke up, JH or JO would have rights to Lucas before EG.

And note that EG's parenting plan, decided by the court after a hearing noticed by her childrens' father, was established back in October, a while ago.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 412
Ok, this new abuse report is throwing a monkey wrench into the works....:thinking: .....

So it is now reported that she told her ex that she threw JH out, and 3 days later she moves to the new address.

Did she really throw him out? How does she rent this nice new house, if she kicked him out? Is he still paying all of her monthly bills/expenses, even though he is not living there anymore?

He would be on the hook for child support. But they are not married so he would not have to pay her entire monthly expenses.

And why wasn't this report made/filed until now if it happened on Feb 4th?

And WHY did she send that snap of the random strangers to JH, if she had supposedly kicked him out?

So I guess we can assume that she didn't really kick him out. Maybe he left for a day or so?

ETA:
Also, if she was kicking JH out, would she keep caring for Lucas every day? Wouldn't that be JH's responsibility if he was no longer living with EG?

Ok, this new abuse report is throwing a monkey wrench into the works....:thinking: .....

So it is now reported that she told her ex that she threw JH out, and 3 days later she moves to the new address.

Did she really throw him out? How does she rent this nice new house, if she kicked him out? Is he still paying all of her monthly bills/expenses, even though he is not living there anymore?

He would be on the hook for child support. But they are not married so he would not have to pay her entire monthly expenses.

And WHY did she send that snap of the random strangers to JH, if she had supposedly kicked him out?

So I guess we can assume that she didn't really kick him out. Maybe he left for a day or so?
Why would we believe anything she says....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Just now got caught up on the the thread. I wanted to chime in about info in regards the SnapChat discussion. if Emily took a picture on SnapChat then saved it to her phone what happens is the SnapChat picture will automatically save in the SnapChat app under memories.

I can tell you, by the time you file the report, show pictures, have the child questioned, paperwork is filled out, yada yada, it can indeed take a few weeks to get the ball rolling and into the courts. He may have reported the abuse right away, from there, the child has to be interviewed, EG and JH, and other witnesses, if any, that saw what happened. It's not so easy to get these situations resolved, but I am grateful he did this- at least the baby is now in good care and out of a hostile environment.

First of all, thank you so much for transcribing.

Second of all, "fake crying like a *advertiser censored*"....Thank you for a laugh that provided a brief respite from such horrible subject matter. Kadoober's telling it like it is, people!
Oh my gosh! Lol!
I decided in the middle that my color commentary was unnecessary and had intended to remove it. I replaced it with "cries" in quotes. But my husband kept asking of I was hungry and done, so once I worked my way to the end I just pushed it to my drive and shared as it was. I'm glad you appreciated the snark. Because I meant it!! Such phony baloney coming out of her face!

Thank YOU, for giving us an image of love and kindness, of the best of us to look at while we ponder and examine some of the worst the world has to offer. <3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I can tell you, by the time you file the report, show pictures, have the child questioned, paperwork is filled out, yada yada, it can indeed take a few weeks to get the ball rolling and into the courts. He may have reported the abuse right away, from there, the child has to be interviewed, EG and JH, and other witnesses, if any, that saw what happened. It's not so easy to get these situations resolved, but I am grateful he did this- at least the baby is now in good care and out of a hostile environment.

It's sad that Lucas was over-looked in this situation. Another red flag that could have possibly saved his life. :(

So, this new info changes a lot of things, in my mind.

If she did kick JH out, and was now living in her new cute little home, with her new baby, in her new single life, then sweet Lucas would not fit in there at all....:cry:

If this was the case, though, why would she have custody of Lucas after he left for work in Texas? Why wouldn't he place Lucas with bio mom or another family member in that area where he works? I understand what you're saying, but she isn't the custodial parent, and if they broke up, JH or JO would have rights to Lucas before EG.

I agree that she would not have rights to him. But if she "kicked him out" after the incident on the 4th maybe he was gone working already or something. If they broke up in some fashion, JH never should have left Lucas with her. He should have missed work or something, anything, before that, but hindsight is 20/20. We know from this forum that Lucas' maternal family loved him dearly, but it doesn't seem like JH appreciated that fact.

If you freeze the video on the docs - it appears EG told the father that JH said it was an accident and she kicked him out after that. Also the papers were not filed until Feb 28th, so EG probably was not even aware that he was gonna take legal action.

It is likely that she had some idea. It was pretty clear Dad didn't want the unsupervised visits to begin with and didn't trust them. I'm guessing he had the wheels in motion but had to send them on the 11th. Not sure why they weren't there when Lucas went missing.

Then, she was arrested so he didn't have to send them then. It's important that he filed it in case she gets out. Just like Baby M, now she won't be able to visit the boys if she gets out.

Without scrolling all the way up. Can someone answer what day she got moved out of the clinic and into a pod?

Yesterday. After the interview.

I agree that she would not have rights to him. But if she "kicked him out" after the incident on the 4th maybe he was gone working already or something. If they broke up in some fashion, JH never should have left Lucas with her. He should have missed work or something, anything, before that, but hindsight is 20/20. We know from this forum that Lucas' maternal family loved him dearly, but it doesn't seem like JH appreciated that fact.

IF she did "kick him out" maybe he didn't know that yet. Maybe she moved with the plan to tell him when he returned. So Lucas would be with her until he returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018