Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So at least we know he dad was home during a certain time and hadn't been gone for 90 days. I wonder what date he left to go back to work? If he's that angry, and E.G. is angry.........
I probably should not even write this right now, but I cannot resist. Could the mysterious smoking man be JH?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It says the A1 in this situation was arrested and booked. Was EG arrested and booked on 2/16?

I believe this was written up AFTER the fact. She was eventually arrested and booked for the offense which occurred on 2/16. Just not that day.

If he had gone back to work in TX, and they didn't say she had hit them, then the visits may have gone on as usual. I, however, did find it odd that they were there on the 11th. I'd be uncertain about sending them based on the history in that home.

It may have taken some time to get the visit suspended. If JH had left for work and wasn't there the bio dad could potentially get in trouble for not allowing the visit. I think it's possible they went back on the 11th. It sounds like this dad really has his kids best interests in mind. So if they WANTED to go and the alleged abuser wasn't there, he's the type that would probably allow it.

coming down from heroin or a meth binge, prescription sleep aids, or heavy marijuana use. I thought we found out that she actually left the house though and was not there for those 3 hours?
Meth seems to be a VERY wide-spread problem in KS with people I would never had suspected! In my little town east of Wichita, it seems most cars stopped have meth and paraphanalia in them.

From the doc pictured in that story regarding EG's sons' father's complaint:

"On Sunday, February 4, 2018, Respondent's boyfriend got physical with our youngest son, (redacted). The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time. I took photos when we returned home, and although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (redacted)'s chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day."

The incident itself was on the 4th.

RSBM

This is big ^^^
Now we know that EG was not the only person to be violent with the kids.
:moo:

So at least we know he dad was home during a certain time and hadn't been gone for 90 days. I wonder what date he left to go back to work? If he's that angry, and E.G. is angry.........
And that the alleged abuse by JH happened on 2/4/2018 and EG moved on 2/7/2018.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is anyone else wondering what the heck was going on during the time that Lucas was rejected missing and EG’s arrest? I mean, were they both staying in the house together? Was she sticking to her story and he was just believing it? Was she giving him the real story?

So many questions.

From KWCH news just now--I'm watching on TV.

Father of EG's other children feared for his kids' safety about a week before Lucas disappeared. Court docs say Jonathon got physical and left marks on the chest of one of the boys. The father asked the judge to suspend all visitation.

I believe the doc showed was dated Feb. 4th 2018.

Hi everyone,

I was away and just saw the latest posts about JH. I'm checking with Admin about what we will allow regarding sleuthing of JH. For now, please make sure to back up your thoughts with MSM links. You can certainly discuss what has been reported about JH in the media.

Remember that he has not been arrested for Lucas' disappearance at this time, so please post with that in mind.

Maybe, EG killed Lucas out of spite because of the recent situation between JH, her sons and the sons' dad. Her losing visitation with her two children might have put her in some sort of rage. Especially if she was served papers while JH wasn't home....

Maybe JH pushed EGs son over something her son did to Lucas? So basically thinking the whole mess was Lucas fault and raging at him for her loss of visitation?
Make sense?

Maybe JH pushed EGs son over something her son did to Lucas? So basically thinking the whole mess was Lucas fault and raging at him for her loss of visitation?
Make sense?
Perfect sense....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Without scrolling all the way up. Can someone answer what day she got moved out of the clinic and into a pod?

If you freeze the video on the docs - it appears EG told the father that JH said it was an accident and she kicked him out after that. Also the papers were not filed until Feb 28th, so EG probably was not even aware that he was gonna take legal action.

Thinking back to JH's interview- he kept saying he thought Lucas is alive and asked that they return him, that this wasn't funny.

Maybe after this incident with EG's older child, someone heard about and decided to get Lucas out of there for his own safety? Maybe a friend of a friend has him safe and sound somewhere. I thought his statement was odd for a bit, but that might make sense now, knowing this incident took place a week before Lucas' disappearance.

This makes so much sense. Lucas comes to the back door and the
adult just picks him up and takes him without shoes or jacket in order to escape being noticed.

Transcript of EG jail interview.
(furious, I'm going to have a cocktail or 3 and dinner with my husband, but will be back to rant tomorrow)

100% accuracy is not guaranteed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fAa1pXe_IXlv9WZ9uOizGk7X5PKrWLyr

First of all, thank you so much for transcribing.

Second of all, "fake crying like a *advertiser censored*"....Thank you for a laugh that provided a brief respite from such horrible subject matter. Kadoober's telling it like it is, people!

Mar1

Volunteers are being sought to assist in the ongoing search for a missing 5-year-old boy in Wichita.

Theresa Nelson, of Jamestown, said Missing and Endangered of Northwest Missouri and Surrounding Area is organizing a search for Lucas Hernandez starting at 9 a.m. Sunday. She said volunteers should come to Boston Park, 6655 Zimmerly, to receive their search assignments.

Bring water, snacks, gloves and flashlights, Nelson said.

http://www.salina.com/news/20180301/volunteers-sought-to-help-with-search-for-5-year-old

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

Psychics, astrology, birth charts, tarot card readings, and the like are not allowed for discussion on WS.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This post lands at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads