Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it was reminding him that he was many miles away and could do nothing if she needed him. He was useless to her. Either move her and the kids closer, or get a job closer to home. I've a friend whose spouse works out of town for weeks at a time. She posts much the same thing on FB. She hates being home alone, and everyone knows it, every single day, until her spouse comes back home. She starts several days before he leaves, and doesn't stop til he comes home. He has FB too, so he and his friends, and her friends get to see it play out each and every time. She just simply despises being without her man.
That's what I thought.
Being that far away for so long, I wonder where did he stay?
12 hours away for 90 days at a time???
The birth mom was able to move, why couldn't he?!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WARNING - I may be going off the deep end with this. I'm aware, and you've been warned. :)

Snip
I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that whatever happened to sweet Lucas happened sometime shortly before the picture of these folks (probably just out for a stroll) was taken, so that EG could preemptively bring the 'perps' to JH's attention. :(

Wow....psych 101....keep on thinking :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I suggest everyone to re-watch the full interview with this thought in mind: EG's statements may be literally true (and perhaps she is practicing for a polygraph.) http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153

What if Lucas accidentally died sometime after February 11 when he was last seen. EG is genuinely grieved, but knows if she reports it she will definitely lose her kids, and maybe JH. So, she decides to get someone to help her. Suppose she calls someone from a payphone and that person is the black smoking man who comes to the house. He agrees to help her. Recall there is a white SUV backed up to the driveway on Feb. 13. I am not sure whose vehicle this is (and Kansas does not open motor vehicle registration records except to law enforcement).

If that is the theory, she makes it through the entire interview without blatantly lying (except maybe about the identity of the people she claims she saw, but maybe she did photograph two people walking down the street for cover). She did not "hurt" Lucas (accident maybe with drugs). She does not know where he is (only her conspirator does). Lucas "fell asleep" when EG did after her shower (and maybe did not wake up). It was that emotional point in the interview for her at which she ended the interview. His death was too real to her. She may be lying about the bruising, that it is all roughhousing, but those are not lies that would implicate her in what happened to him and she can deal with that. Perhaps we believe her grief, but this theory explains both grief and wrongdoing.

JH has been silent. He is last recorded saying he believes his son is alive a week ago. Perhaps his silence is also grief and instructions from LE that the less they let a conspirator know they know, the better.

Thoughts?

Where did she leave this child?!?!?!

What if JH is more responsible than I thought in the beginning.....???? I guess now that court docs have been shown on MSM it's ok to discuss?

Mods????? Help me.

I'm sure those two boys can explain very well, and fingered JH... Could they have lied though - to protect their mom from getting in more trouble? Or, I wonder if EG harming Lucas was in some way an ongoing retaliation of JH harming her boys. :thinking:

As soon as I saw that report posted that was my first thought, the boys putting it on JH to protect mom. I can't recall where I read this, probably in one of my psych textbooks in college, but I recall reading that child abuse victims will sometimes point the finger at a non-abusive family member because they trust that person more, they feel the accused won't be as angry with them as the abuser. In that same vein, they will also appear more loving to the abusive step/parent in the hopes that by showing favoritism to their abuser that will make the abuse stop.

Emily Glass full jailhouse interview

http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153

If Emily did not do something to Lucas which caused his disappearance, she knows who did-That is my opinion, and I hear a lot of chatter going on in her head within this interview trying to say the right thing and thinking about what she just said. When people are lying and try to recount occurrences there is a lot of delay because they have to differentiate what they know(truth) and their lies without mixing up the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if JH is more responsible than I thought in the beginning.....???? I guess now that court docs have been shown on MSM it's ok to discuss?

Mods????? Help me.
I am starting to lean that way myself.
Now I understand why JH didn't want to talk about the abuse AND the body language with the bio mom when they were interviewed.

So if this happened Sunday the 4th, did her boys see her the 11th? If not, who were the boys she introduced to the neighbor??

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mods????? Help me.

I have been sitting on my hands since the beginning of all of this to refrain from sharing my thoughts about the adults in Lucas' life who are considered "victims" here.

I don't want to violate the victim policy because it's important to me and Websleuths.....so I need clarification.

BTW @Truman.....you've combined my love of Mr. Rogers with my love of The Truman Show movie :)

Didn't JH share custody with Lucas' mom? I guess I mean, did they have 50/50 time share, or was Lucas with dad full time?

I'm not sure, but, even if she only had visitation every other weekend, in most agreements, the custodial parent can't move the child out of a certain range. I'd guess TX would most certainly be out of that range. So, little L may have been the only reason they couldn't move to TX to be with her man full time...

Please go back to my posting on the prior page and give comments.

I'm not sure, but, even if she only had visitation every other weekend, in most agreements, the custodial parent can't move the child out of a certain range. I'd guess TX would most certainly be out of that range. So, little L may have been the only reason they couldn't move to TX to be with her man full time...
I think the range is 50 miles. If she moved 50 miles away, and then the ex moved the 50 miles to be closer (for his convenience), she could then move another 50 miles away, and so on, until she actually got closer to where she wanted to be. It's a dirty game, but people do it all the time.

Didn't JH share custody with Lucas' mom? I guess I mean, did they have 50/50 time share, or was Lucas with dad full time?

I have never been able to figure out what Lucas' custody/visitation situation was. Does anyone know when/if/how often he saw his mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C