Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vehemently believe it is very likely Lucas has been missing far longer than EG reported. NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD TO VERIFY HE WAS SEEN AFTER THE NEIGHBOR claims to have been outside with him that day.

It may well be part of the reason LE has her in custody.

Has it been verified Lucas was not in school the week of Feb 12th?

If LE issued a warrant for a child endangerment charge for the date of Feb 16 on Lucas it would indicate to me that LE has verification of some kind that Lucas was alive on that date.

That Missing Pieces FB page has new verification of things we wondered about like Dad working in NM near TX border and baby girl now placed out of both parents' care.

If the picture doesn't exist, she may be the dumbest person ever. Seriously.

How on earth would JH know what's going on???
Her statement makes no sense!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I missed verification that there really is a picture of the strangers. Can someone point me to that? or just fill me in.

If she snapped a photo, I think she is now backtracking to it and inserting it into her story. IDK. Need more info.

jmo

I don't think it's been verified the pic exist,or ever did.
She is lying through her teeth.
No way the stranger story is true.
If someone creeps you out, no way are you going to invite them inside.
I was ready to KO a creepy guy in a grocery check out line,that wanted to do the quarter in the ear trick with my granddaughter. He tried to insist,and tried to get past me. I got up in his face and let him know, to stay away. No way would let him lay one finger on her.
So no way in Hell would you invite creepy stranger's in.
Her lies are so stupid.

It's all good. Working backwards though, if EG had sent the message to JH about the smoking people with the words "hey what's up?" and knowing that LE would be going thru all of her communications with JH in the days leading up to Lucas' disappearance, maybe she fabricated a scenario that would seem plausible for the message to him. It seems kind of convoluted as I type it out and I may be off in the weeds here but, EG has been in a cell for a few days and I am sure she has been going over every possible angle. And since we don't have the actual statement she initially gave LE it leaves a lot of room for conjecture.
Wait, did I leave this in the wrong place? Forgive the newbie please.

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

Will do! And...thanks for the forecast. I'm on the east coast as well, and didn't realize about the winds that are expected. (There is a weather thread on WS too!)

It's all good. Working backwards though, if EG had sent the message to JH about the smoking people with the words "hey what's up?" and knowing that LE would be going thru all of her communications with JH in the days leading up to Lucas' disappearance, maybe she fabricated a scenario that would seem plausible for the message to him. It seems kind of convoluted as I type it out and I may be off in the weeds here but, EG has been in a cell for a few days and I am sure she has been going over every possible angle. And since we don't have the actual statement she initially gave LE it leaves a lot of room for conjecture.

This actually makes some sense. Something is off about the strangers story.

jmo

Has anyone heard from the dad? I would be pleading my guts out thru all media to help find my child!
Has he been able to speak to EG? I would think at this point LE might encourage that as he might be able to get a good read on her, knowing her usual mannerisms, etc.

And showing that pic that Glass supposedly sent him of the suspicious characters. To be clear, I'm not dragging dad into this for now, I'm just saying that I wonder if he isn't doubting Glass and her claims and maybe doesn't know what to do next. We also don't know what all LE has told him to do or not to do in terms of speaking to the public. It seems off that he's being quiet but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt unless and until new information comes out.

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

Absolutely!! Praying!!

another thing I was thinking. she went to introduce herself and her kids and lucas but notice this did not happen when it was only lucas.
Yeah, she did not let herself like him. She's broken.

We know EG and JH had a volatile relationship, I wonder if Lucas tried to jump in and stop a fight and got hurt at times by doing that or got caught in the crossfire of them fighting.

Why would WPD not allow Texas Equusearch to come there? Anybody have an explanation? They are truly very good (understatement) at what they do & it’s so disappointing to hear this :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From FindLucasAllen's post upthread, it sounds like WPD is working out where to search next. They don't want to waste TX Equusearch's time and resources, IMO. I don't think they are outright rejecting help from TX Equusearch.

Recent tweet:

Little Lucas pulls at our heartstrings as we continue to investigate his disappearance. Please come forward if you have any information that could help us.... https://t.co/UMk81mzkh2

Wichita Police Chief Gordon Ramsay @chieframsay @WichitaPolice

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

From FindLucasAllen's post upthread, it sounds like WPD is working out where to search next. They don't want to waste TX Equusearch's time and resources, IMO. I don't think they are outright rejecting help from TX Equusearch.

Thank you for clarifying this.

Back to Lucas.

Prayers goin’ up![emoji1317]

Working Timeline

Wed., Feb. 7, 2018: EG and JH move into new residence at 600 block S. Edgemoor.

Sun., Feb. 11, 2018: EG comes over to introduce her kids to the children of next-door neighbor HT. EG had her 7 and 6 year old boys, Lucas, and she mentioned a one-year old daughter. The children stayed outside for about an hour. The older boys played swords with broom handles. Lucas was shy, kept to himself, did not say anything, and appears to have a bruise under his left eye. It was noted he was skinny.

Undetermined date between moving in and Lucas missing: Neighbor HT see EG smoking out front with a man.

Tues., Feb. 13, 2018: Neighbor LB sees a white SUV backed up to the garage of the residence. She thought maybe they were moving things in.

Thurs., Feb. 15, 2018: Neighbor LB saw EG and a "small child" "clearing out a flower bed." The child appeared younger than 5 and LB thought it might have been a girl. They went inside before LB could introduce.

Sat., Feb. 17, 2018: EG says took a nap at 3:00 p.m. She said in her interview she put a movie on for him and after her shower he was asleep, so she took a nap. Early news reports say she last saw him in his room so she took a nap with her baby.

Report to LE that Lucas missing at 6:15 p.m. Neighbor HT says that EG came to his house. She was "nervous" and "her hands were shaking" and she said "have you seen my little son?" He says she looked like someone whose child was missing. EG was holding her 1 year old. HT went to the residence. EG was talking on the cell phone to police. HT says EG said "she looked everywhere." LE arrived and began searching the house, yard, and began driving around the neighborhood. Police do not suspect abduction.

Lucas was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks, and a grey shirt with a bear on it.

Mon., Feb. 19, 2018: LE searches Chisolm Creek Park and then Grove Park.

Tues., Feb. 20, 2018: LE searches Glen Dey Park and Harrison Park.

Wed., Feb. 21, 2018: EG arrested for child endangerment. Two counts. Ultimately only charged with one involving drugs and her one year old.

Fri., Feb. 23, 2018: LE returns to Chisholm Creek Park.

Sun., Feb. 25, 2018: LE searches Cottonwood Park.

Mon., Feb. 26, 2018: Volunteers search Chisholm Creek Park.

Tues., Feb. 27, 2018: LE searches Chapin Park.

Wed., Feb. 28, 2018: Volunteers search Cottonwood Park.

Monday, Feb. 19, 2018: FBI joins the search for Lucas

https://www.facebook.com/GiveMeHopeBringMeHome/posts/2035105240094023

http://www.newser.com/story/255596/fbi-joins-search-for-missing-kansas-boy-5.html

Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018: Texas Equusearch was given the green light to help.

Maybe she's worried someone saw her talking to these two people. Maybe she thought they'd be a hook-up in the new neighborhood and they rebuffed her but she sent a cryptic message to her significant other to share this interesting and useful sighting?

Wait, did I leave this in the wrong place? Forgive the newbie please.

Well, convoluted or not, see my post above from earlier, I'm thinking along the same lines. Not that we can't both be wrong. Just that you aren't alone in your thinking.

I also have sent random pics of strange happenings in the neighborhood to my other half. But I don't make it a habit to invite people in from the cold when they are outside smoking in the early morning.

I vehemently believe it is very likely Lucas has been missing far longer than EG reported. NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD TO VERIFY HE WAS SEEN AFTER THE NEIGHBOR claims to have been outside with him that day.

It may well be part of the reason LE has her in custody.

Has it been verified Lucas was not in school the week of Feb 12th?

If LE issued a warrant for a child endangerment charge for the date of Feb 16 on Lucas it would indicate to me that LE has verification of some kind that Lucas was alive on that date.

That Missing Pieces FB page has new verification of things we wondered about like Dad working in NM near TX border and baby girl now placed out of both parents' care.

If the picture doesn't exist, she may be the dumbest person ever. Seriously.

How on earth would JH know what's going on???
Her statement makes no sense!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I missed verification that there really is a picture of the strangers. Can someone point me to that? or just fill me in.

If she snapped a photo, I think she is now backtracking to it and inserting it into her story. IDK. Need more info.

jmo

Emily Glass full jailhouse interview

http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153

She keeps putting her head down and to the right - a sure sign of lying? jmo

That will be great! I have such a hard time hearing her.

like zany the nanny

Back to Lucas.
I pray that those trees don't come down. Stay safe.

Back to Lucas.
Oh goodness I'm sure you are concerned! I've been hearing of evacuations, even.

Stay in the interior rooms and if ypu hear a big crash don't investigate right away - there could be more coming.

The winds always sound worse than they really are, especially if you're not used to hearing them.

Stay safe!

(And you came to the right place - we Kansas know our wind!)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The last time I did an illegal drug. :thinking:
(Never.)

Did she say it was a snapCHAT she sent? Or that she "snapped a picture."
I thought she said she snapped a picture, but wondered if I might have missed something.
If I said that it would not be referring to snapchat. So just wondering.

I'm trying to think of an illegal drug that would cause you to zonk out for three solid hours and hear nothing in your home.

If one is a regular drug user, that's not all that likely to happen. Heroin can cause you to zonk out but, if you're a regular Heroin user, it can react more like a stimulant.

Depressants, like scrip drugs, such as oxy, or morphine, again, can cause you to sleep but, again, if you are a regular user, not normally.

Was she an alcohol drinker? Drinking alcohol is one way to crash for a few hours, especially if you combine it with a Valium, or other scrip drugs.

Has there been a drug charge? Was any paraphernalia found at the home? I've not seen it listed on the court sheet but I could have missed something.

Praying for a hedge of protection around your family and your home D.
I keep wondering why EG felt the need to interject "And I'm home alone" in the stranger story. Wasn't that a given? Wouldn't JH know that already like duh? Or was someone supposed to be staying there ORRRR was she NOT home alone but trying to emphasize that she was?
Did anyone else find that statement weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth