Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, EG took a photo of their backs?

Is EG not aware that abduction has been pretty much ruled out? I think if this had ANY relevance to the case we would've heard about it since now from LE...

18C011466 02/16/2018 18:14 CONFIDENTIAL 1540 CHILD ENDANGERMENTOFFICER REPORTS A1 ENDANGERING V1 AND V2. A1 ARR/BKD ADF HFSW AUTH LT OJILE. **OFFICER WRITTEN**
http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/MediaReports/02-22-18 media report.pdf

Not sure if this link will work or not
I find it interesting the address where it occurred is "confidential".
Maybe she did have someone "on her case"
(Like a private detective or undercover police)

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I see what you’re saying so I actually just asked my son about this because I didn’t know the answer (not an avid user by any means). I always thought that you had to take the photo from within the app to send it, but apparently you are able to also send someone a photo that’s uploaded from your camera roll. So maybe she did do that and that photo is saved to her camera roll. I would venture to guess though that she’s lying altogether and in her version she instead took the photo from within the app and then it disappeared. I don’t know if I explained myself well at all, sorry :)

all of my adult children use snapchat, we have a family snap with extended family, I can take a picture with my phone and upload it later to snapchat, it will stay on my phone but unless one of the family members take a screen shot of it, they cannot pull it up again after a certain time period

Exactly. Who the Hell gets all chummy with creepy stranger's, especially if you have children? If you are creeped out enough to snap a pic, No way in Hell are you going to ask them anything. You go on Mama tiger mode.
This pic is a red herring if you ask me, or a set up to throw the scent off her,and onto these mysterious 'stranger's.

I think I missed verification that there really is a picture of the strangers. Can someone point me to that? or just fill me in.

If she snapped a photo, I think she is now backtracking to it and inserting it into her story. IDK. Need more info.

jmo

How on earth would JH know what's going on???
Her statement makes no sense!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is this her trying to set him up insinuating he sent someone there to take Lucas? Probably not, but with this one, anything is possible in my mind.

Truth. And now that I’m thinking about it, if she’s insinuating that these 2 people concerned her enough to ask JH about them b cause she’s home alone, why would she choose to Snapchat a pic to JH rather than taking a regular pic (that would be saved to her camera roll) and send that? I mean, if I see something suspicious enough to take a pic, I definitely wouldn’t want that pic to dissapear off my phone. I don’t know though, I don’t use Snapchat regularly so maybe that was just her initial instinct. (Not that I believe her anyway, lol)

“I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm at home alone."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Not only that, but if these people looked so suspicious to you, WHY would you invite them into your home(before sunrise no less) knowing you are alone with 2 children?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also Truth!
You're out of town, what are these people doing outside?
Ridiculous.

Long time lurker, first time commenter. Having lived with a compulsive liar and addict for 13 years in my earlier life I figured out (after nearly losing my mind trying to make things fit into reality that he told me) that if I took out about 75% of what he said there would be a small piece of the truth. I wonder if someone may have stopped by the house, I wonder if she may have even messaged JH about it. But by her own words about “hey what’s up?” I wonder if those people were old drug contacts and she wanted to know how they got the new address. I also wonder if she places herself in the front yard with them chatting just in case a neighbor saw that exchange. I apologize in advance if I did this wrong. I’ll get the hang of it.

that is possible or this snap that was sent was a precursor for things to come because of things that already happened. Jmo
BINGO!
:yeahthat:

I completely understand taking naps. But three hours? That is a long nap.. I don’t know many adults could take a nap that long without waking up.

Laying around for 3 hours is another story. I could lay around all day!

I have to confess that I woke up this morning and then took a 2 hour nap a couple of hours after I woke up (missed an opportunity to go searching with a really nice girl I met yesterday :gaah:). Now, I am not in my 20s (add a couple of decades), I do not have young children and the little walking I am doing is killing me because I am so dang out of shape but it is still ridiculous. So, I just do not see her truly taking more than an hour long nap which I guess doesn't really matter because I don't think whatever happened, happened on the 17th.

Long time lurker, first time commenter. Having lived with a compulsive liar and addict for 13 years in my earlier life I figured out (after nearly losing my mind trying to make things fit into reality that he told me) that if I took out about 75% of what he said there would be a small piece of the truth. I wonder if someone may have stopped by the house, I wonder if she may have even messaged JH about it. But by her own words about “hey what’s up?” I wonder if those people were old drug contacts and she wanted to know how they got the new address. I also wonder if she places herself in the front yard with them chatting just in case a neighbor saw that exchange. I apologize in advance if I did this wrong. I’ll get the hang of it.

Yep, that’s exactly what I am thinking. She’s grasping at straws trying to explain their presence w/o getting herself into trouble. Either it was a guy she has been involved with, a drug dealer, or friends that she should not have at her house.

That Missing Pieces FB page has new verification of things we wondered about like Dad working in NM near TX border and baby girl now placed out of both parents' care.

So, EG took a photo of their backs?

RSBM

I want to see that photo !!!
Actually-- it could be anyone's backs at all. Cray-cray.
This is just frustrating !!!!

EG and the truth are not on familiar terms, it would seem.........
:moo:

That Missing Pieces FB page has new verification of things we wondered about like Dad working in NM near TX border and baby girl now placed out of both parents' care.

Yep, that’s exactly what I am thinking. She’s grasping at straws trying to explain their presence w/o getting herself into trouble. Either it was a guy she has been involved with, a drug dealer, or friends that she should not have at her house.

SABBM

That bolded bit puts some unpleasant and tragic ideas in my head.....
Was he sold to pay off drug debts ?

But he wasn't 'kidnapped' ; which is what EG still seems to want people to believe.

SABBM

That bolded bit puts some unpleasant and tragic ideas in my head.....
Was he sold to pay off drug debts ?

But he wasn't 'kidnapped' ; which is what EG still seems to want people to believe.

Honestly.... if a dealer were delivering drugs to her house, he would be low on the totem pole. It would be very rare for a small time dealer to A. give her a large amount of product on loan & B. jump to a whole other level of crime by harming/taking a child.

Unless she were selling drugs.....then she may actually have owed a sizable amount of money or been involved with cartel/organized crime, but I see no evidence of this at all.

Good thought, you may be on to something here. You did this right, keep on doing it!

WARNING - I may be going off the deep end with this. I'm aware, and you've been warned. :)

I keep reading the bit from EG interview about the strangers, and it seems so clear that it's alibi building, both for perp creation and showing the world how lovely a person she really is. But I can't help but feel that she is telling us more about herself as a person with this, and I wonder if, in a way, poor Lucas is/are the strangers in the story she is telling.

She invites someone into her home, and they are offended at the offer. So she turns them into the bad guy. And then tries to cover her butt with her man.

How old was Lucas when she came into his life? How did he react to her at first? Was he not open to her presence, and so became the 'bad guy' to her? She, the kind, open hearted, spiritually enlightened flower, rejected by a child (in her minds eye).

Yeah. I may be losing it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that whatever happened to sweet Lucas happened sometime shortly before the picture of these folks (probably just out for a stroll) was taken, so that EG could preemptively bring the 'perps' to JH's attention. :(
Good thinking. I'm no psychologist, but I always just instinctively felt that she resented Lucas because he was a boy, and she was not able to spend time with her own flesh-and-blood boys. I bet he was NOT ALLOWED to play with the neighbor kids while her two boys were there. That's why he stood by, quietly, with his hands in his pockets. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian