Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos from SnapChat don't actually disappear. I had written something about it back in Thread #6. Things we post on SnapChat, Facebook, Instagram, Myspace, etc; are stored in a database, even after, we delete them from our accounts. They can be retrieved when police/lawyer requests the previously deleted content from whichever website.

http://www.businessinsider.com/snapchat-doesnt-delete-your-private-pictures-2013-5

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/deleted-snapchat-photos/story?id=23657797

https://www.smh.com.au/technology/snapchat-doesnt-actually-delete-photos-20130510-2jbi7.html

I must have missed your previous post, but yes! Absolutely! Police would be able to verify the validity to her story very easily (and I’m sure they are very much already on top of that). I drill it in to my children that EVERYTHING they do online is retrievable, it never gets permanently deleted. Maybe no one forwarded that info to EG though and she thought she was safe with this story. (Just a thought)

WARNING - I may be going off the deep end with this. I'm aware, and you've been warned. :)

I keep reading the bit from EG interview about the strangers, and it seems so clear that it's alibi building, both for perp creation and showing the world how lovely a person she really is. But I can't help but feel that she is telling us more about herself as a person with this, and I wonder if, in a way, poor Lucas is/are the strangers in the story she is telling.

She invites someone into her home, and they are offended at the offer. So she turns them into the bad guy. And then tries to cover her butt with her man.

How old was Lucas when she came into his life? How did he react to her at first? Was he not open to her presence, and so became the 'bad guy' to her? She, the kind, open hearted, spiritually enlightened flower, rejected by a child (in her minds eye).

Yeah. I may be losing it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that whatever happened to sweet Lucas happened sometime shortly before the picture of these folks (probably just out for a stroll) was taken, so that EG could preemptively bring the 'perps' to JH's attention. :(

WARNING - I may be going off the deep end with this. I'm aware, and you've been warned. :)

I keep reading the bit from EG interview about the strangers, and it seems so clear that it's alibi building, both for perp creation and showing the world how lovely a person she really is. But I can't help but feel that she is telling us more about herself as a person with this, and I wonder if, in a way, poor Lucas is/are the strangers in the story she is telling.

She invites someone into her home, and they are offended at the offer. So she turns them into the bad guy. And then tries to cover her butt with her man.

How old was Lucas when she came into his life? How did he react to her at first? Was he not open to her presence, and so became the 'bad guy' to her? She, the kind, open hearted, spiritually enlightened flower, rejected by a child (in her minds eye).

Yeah. I may be losing it.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that whatever happened to sweet Lucas happened sometime shortly before the picture of these folks (probably just out for a stroll) was taken, so that EG could preemptively bring the 'perps' to JH's attention. :(

Woah! Deep thoughts but you may be on to something here. I feel like I’m back in an English class studying the meaning of a poem or something, lol!

I had to skip a few pages yesterday and missed the confirmation from LE that the picture exists. Would someone have that handy? Thank you!!!

I had to skip a few pages yesterday and missed the confirmation for LE that the picture exists. Would someone have that handy? Thank you!!!

I don’t think that LE have confirmed it’s existence, but rather only that investigators are aware of her story.

“FactFinder 12 asked police about that and a spokesman said they can't get into details because it's an ongoing investigation. He did say that information was passed on to investigators though.”

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I don’t think that LE have confirmed it’s existence, but rather only that investigators are aware of her story.

“FactFinder 12 asked police about that and a spokesman said they can't get into details because it's an ongoing investigation. He did say that information was passed on to investigators though.”

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

If the picture doesn't exist, she may be the dumbest person ever. Seriously.

Has anyone come forward to vouch for Emily Glass's character, parenting, integrity in general etc?

Has anyone done that for ANY of the adults in Lucas's life?

I know, because I used to try to nap when my kids did-but 3 hours is a very long time to be out of commission when you have kids who are mobile. And irresponsible, unless you are sleeping in a spot a kid has to walk past to get out of the house

If the picture doesn't exist, she may be the dumbest person ever. Seriously.

Truth. And now that I’m thinking about it, if she’s insinuating that these 2 people concerned her enough to ask JH about them b cause she’s home alone, why would she choose to Snapchat a pic to JH rather than taking a regular pic (that would be saved to her camera roll) and send that? I mean, if I see something suspicious enough to take a pic, I definitely wouldn’t want that pic to dissapear off my phone. I don’t know though, I don’t use Snapchat regularly so maybe that was just her initial instinct. (Not that I believe her anyway, lol)

“I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm at home alone."

Truth. And now that I’m thinking about it, if she’s insinuating that these 2 people concerned her enough to ask JH about them b cause she’s home alone, why would she choose to Snapchat a pic to JH rather than taking a regular pic (that would be saved to her camera roll) and send that? I mean, if I see something suspicious enough to take a pic, I definitely wouldn’t want that pic to dissapear off my phone. I don’t know though, I don’t use Snapchat regularly so maybe that was just her initial instinct. (Not that I believe her anyway, lol)

“I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm at home alone."

Bear with me, because I don't do Snapchat - but are you suggesting that a picture taken for Snapchat is taken only from within the Snapchat program, and is therefore not saved on her camera roll?
I'm asking because while she does say 'snap' a picture, the article goes on to say
"Glass said she did end up sending the picture to Jonathan, Lucas' father."

Both 'wanted to', and 'end up' implies to me that she took the picture and sent it to him later, which leads me to believe it was on her camera roll.

How on earth would JH know what's going on???
Her statement makes no sense!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How on earth would JH know what's going on???
Her statement makes no sense!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also Truth!
You're out of town, what are these people doing outside?
Ridiculous.

A lot of folks catch a nap when their kids nap. Especially if they have a baby who doesn't sleep through the night, or has been up, sick. Naps are refreshing for some folks. I dont nap much because I dont require much sleep. Some folks do require more sleep than others though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I completely understand taking naps. But three hours? That is a long nap.. I don’t know many adults could take a nap that long without waking up.

Laying around for 3 hours is another story. I could lay around all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct that she said she “snapped a picture” but for a 26 year old, the term “snapped” means sent a picture via Snapchat, as opposed to “took a picture” like most 35+ year olds would would say (generalizing an age range here, but this is my observation from my personal experience with tweens, teens, and 20 somethings).

I don't think we can generalize that much.
I'm still under 35 and do not use snapchat.
My 24 and 26 year old brother do not use snapchat.
My 14 and 15 year old daughters do not.

We've used whatsapp before for the encryption factor.
I think the way it's worded makes it sound like she TOOK a picture.

What about people from the area? What do they think? Would you say you snapped a picture? Took a photo? How would you word it?

Bear with me, because I don't do Snapchat - but are you suggesting that a picture taken for Snapchat is taken only from within the Snapchat program, and is therefore not saved on her camera roll?
I'm asking because while she does say 'snap' a picture, the article goes on to say

Both 'wanted to', and 'end up' implies to me that she took the picture and sent it to him later, which leads me to believe it was on her camera roll.

I completely agree.

18C011466 02/16/2018 18:14 CONFIDENTIAL 1540 CHILD ENDANGERMENTOFFICER REPORTS A1 ENDANGERING V1 AND V2. A1 ARR/BKD ADF HFSW AUTH LT OJILE. **OFFICER WRITTEN**
http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/MediaReports/02-22-18 media report.pdf

Not sure if this link will work or not

Hmmmm so does this mean there WAS a report made on that day? I don't think so because it says arrestee. So I'm guessing this was added after her arrest?

Also Truth!
You're out of town, what are these people doing outside?
Ridiculous.

Actually I might do just that. But I wouldn't go talk to them. I would ask what they were doing here in a "did you have someone coming over and didn't tell me?" type of way. My Dad was always doing that growing up. So I would text and ask if he knew anything about it, even if he was out of town. It's the going outside part I don't understand.

So, EG took a photo of their backs?

I can decipher most of this but what is "ARR/BKD ADF"? I'm sure it's something fairly obvious but I'm not getting it right now. :banghead:

I think the first part would be "arrested/booked". I don't know the other part.

Would love to see that police report, but in searching so far have not found a way to order police reports. We know it is available because media has it.

I see what you’re saying so I actually just asked my son about this because I didn’t know the answer (not an avid user by any means). I always thought that you had to take the photo from within the app to send it, but apparently you are able to also send someone a photo that’s uploaded from your camera roll. So maybe she did do that and that photo is saved to her camera roll. I would venture to guess though that she’s lying altogether and in her version she instead took the photo from within the app and then it disappeared. I don’t know if I explained myself well at all, sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian