Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things I noticed from her interview is her use of the word "would" or "would never."

She says she would never hurt him. She does not say she HAS never hurt him.

She also switches between present and past tense when saying he gets hurt when playing and he "would" get hurt with playing. Saying he would get hurt leads me to believe she knows he will not get hurt again...it used to happen, but it won't be happening again. Why won't it be happening again?

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

I totally get all the conversation about the 3-hour nap....but does anyone think the 3-hour nap actually happened that afternoon?

Show of hands of those who suspect (even if not 100%) that something happened to Lucas before the supposed nap?

:wave:

jmo

I posted the shaking hiney here, but I feel guilty every time I post it, so I am taking it out. :blushing:

Oh...you said hands, not hams. Dang old eyes.

(Thanks for clarifying modern lingo, I had to look up what "friendzoned" meant the other day...I feel so old...

O/T : "In popular culture, the friend zone is a situation in which one member of a friendship wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not."*Wikipedia)

Hahaha! Friendzoned! I try very hard to stay current as to keep an eye on my boys. I’ve googled often and also use my little sister in law’s insider assistance for backup. Lol!

(Coughs and raises hand, but I have an odd schedule...I'm often on the night shift here and have been known to pull all nighters...

I don't have small kids though..)

I love long afternoon naps and to me it's not a nap unless it is a least two hours.

Working Timeline

Wed., Feb. 7, 2018: EG and JH move into new residence at 600 block S. Edgemoor.

Sun., Feb. 11, 2018: EG comes over to introduce her kids to the children of next-door neighbor HT. EG had her 7 and 6 year old boys, Lucas, and she mentioned a one-year old daughter. The children stayed outside for about an hour. The older boys played swords with broom handles. Lucas was shy, kept to himself, did not say anything, and appears to have a bruise under his left eye. It was noted he was skinny.

Undetermined date between moving in and Lucas missing: Neighbor HT see EG smoking out front with a man.

Tues., Feb. 13, 2018: Neighbor LB sees a white SUV backed up to the garage of the residence. She thought maybe they were moving things in.

Thurs., Feb. 15, 2018: Neighbor LB saw EG and a "small child" "clearing out a flower bed." The child appeared younger than 5 and LB thought it might have been a girl. They went inside before LB could introduce.

Sat., Feb. 17, 2018: EG says took a nap at 3:00 p.m. She said in her interview she put a movie on for him and after her shower he was asleep, so she took a nap. Early news reports say she last saw him in his room so she took a nap with her baby.

Report to LE that Lucas missing at 6:15 p.m. Neighbor HT says that EG came to his house. She was "nervous" and "her hands were shaking" and she said "have you seen my little son?" He says she looked like someone whose child was missing. EG was holding her 1 year old. HT went to the residence. EG was talking on the cell phone to police. HT says EG said "she looked everywhere." LE arrived and began searching the house, yard, and began driving around the neighborhood. Police do not suspect abduction.

Lucas was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks, and a grey shirt with a bear on it.

Mon., Feb. 19, 2018: LE searches Chisolm Creek Park and then Grove Park.

Tues., Feb. 20, 2018: LE searches Glen Dey Park and Harrison Park.

Wed., Feb. 21, 2018: EG arrested for child endangerment. Two counts. Ultimately only charged with one involving drugs and her one year old.

Fri., Feb. 23, 2018: LE returns to Chisholm Creek Park.

Sun., Feb. 25, 2018: LE searches Cottonwood Park.

Mon., Feb. 26, 2018: Volunteers search Chisholm Creek Park.

Tues., Feb. 27, 2018: LE searches Chapin Park.

Wed., Feb. 28, 2018: Volunteers search Cottonwood Park.

Missing Pieces Network has more info on Lucas than I have read anywhere else!
His weight @ 45# and the last time he was seen by anyone other than EG was Feb 11, by the neighbor.

My link won't work for some reason, but the info is on their page.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Working Timeline

Sun., Feb. 11, 2018: EG comes over to introduce her kids to the children of next-door neighbor HT. EG had her 7 and 6 year old boys, Lucas, and she mentioned a one-year old daughter. The children stayed outside for about an hour. The older boys played swords with broom handles. Lucas was shy, kept to himself, did not say anything, and appears to have a bruise under his left eye. It was noted he was skinny.

Undetermined date between moving in and Lucas missing: Neighbor HT see EG smoking out front with a man.

Tues., Feb. 13, 2018: Neighbor LB sees a white SUV backed up to the garage of the residence. She thought maybe they were moving things in.

Thurs., Feb. 15, 2018: Neighbor LB saw EG and a "small child" "clearing out a flower bed." The child appeared younger than 5 and LB thought it might have been a girl. They went inside before LB could introduce.

Sat., Feb. 17, 2018: EG says took a nap at 3:00 p.m. She said in her interview she put a movie on for him and after her shower he was asleep, so she took a nap. Early news reports say she last saw him in his room so she took a nap with her baby.

Report to LE that Lucas missing at 6:15 p.m. Neighbor HT says that EG came to his house. She was "nervous" and "her hands were shaking" and she said "have you seen my little son?" He says she looked like someone whose child was missing. EG was holding her 1 year old. HT went to the residence. EG was talking on the cell phone to police. HT says EG said "she looked everywhere." LE arrived and began searching the house, yard, and began driving around the neighborhood. Police do not suspect abduction.

Lucas was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks, and a grey shirt with a bear on it.

Wed., Feb. 21, 2018: EG arrested for child endangerment. Two counts. Ultimately only charged with one involving drugs and her one year old.

Sat., Feb. 24, 2018: Lucas's parents speak out for the 1st time.
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lucas-Hernandez-parents-speak-about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html

Working Timeline

Sat. Feb. 24, 2018: Lucas's parents speak out for first time. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html

Finally caught up...whew!

This is driving me bonkers. She says there was a woman and man outside her house, TOGETHER that she went out and talked to.

Witness says he saw HER and a man outside smoking.

2 + 1 = 3
1 + 1 = 2

Did the witness just miss a whole person?! [sarcasm]

If this was her attempt to excuse this tip from the equation, she needs to work on her math.

EG has hidden albums on her FB page. Voila! https://www.facebook.com/DayByDayEAG/media_set?set=a.10153007948168250&type=3&l=4d77794d1c

The photos aren't really relevant... just figured that I would share em'

I can't find them during a regular look over of the profile, but I found them on an old Twitter.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass

Working Timeline

Sat. Feb. 24, 2018: Lucas's parents speak out for first time. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html

Actually, the smoking man was "a few days before" the kids were outside playing.

I can't wait for Tim to get in there and bust out his toys!!! (Gpr, sonar, etc).

Since TES works off direct information in the case from LE, I wonder where they will go...will they go back to Chisolm? And the other parks and water bodies already searched? Or search somewhere new? If anyone can find Lucas, Tim and TES can. I've been wanting him to come in since day 1.

Actually, the smoking man was "a few days before" the kids were outside playing.

Do you have a cite for that? Here is what I relied on, "Tiflati had at one point seen a man outside the house where Lucas had moved but wasn’t sure who he was. The man was standing with the stepmother, and they were smoking. 'We just assumed the lady was single.'" http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

EG has hidden albums on her FB page. Voila! https://www.facebook.com/DayByDayEAG/media_set?set=a.10153007948168250&type=3&l=4d77794d1c

The photos aren't really relevant... just figured that I would share em'

I can't find them during a regular look over of the profile, but I found them on an old Twitter.

https://twitter.com/emily_glass

From the twitter link:
"Even though I lost the opportunity to experience this a third time, this absolutely warms my heart and she... "

EG had just moved from the Fox Run Apartments, where she had lived for three years (I assume with JH). That is directly across the street from Harrison Park which was searched and in the same quadrant of the city as many of the other parks.

She may have been more familiar and comfortable with the area near her apartment.

i totally get all the conversation about the 3-hour nap....but does anyone think the 3-hour nap actually happened that afternoon?

Show of hands of those who suspect (even if not 100%) that something happened to lucas before the supposed nap?

:wave:

Jmo
ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!

I vehemently believe it is very likely Lucas has been missing far longer than EG reported. NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD TO VERIFY HE WAS SEEN AFTER THE NEIGHBOR claims to have been outside with him that day.

It may well be part of the reason LE has her in custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth