Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the current missing person poster for Lucas? I see that the Missing Pieces Network on FB just posted a new one for Lucas, listing his weight as 45 pounds and providing the number for TX Equusearch in addition to the tipline, but I can't verify the source of the poster. If anyone can find a verified source, the new poster may be linked here.

Is there anyone else you need to verify Missing Pieces Network’s flyer or is FLA’s verification enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, WPD has now told Equusearch to hold off until possibly next week. There's nothing new at this time, but they're hoping that they'll get new info before using Equusearch's resources. :gaah:

I vehemently believe it is very likely Lucas has been missing far longer than EG reported. NO ONE HAS COME FORWARD TO VERIFY HE WAS SEEN AFTER THE NEIGHBOR claims to have been outside with him that day.

It may well be part of the reason LE has her in custody.

RSBM

Depending on EG's movements... he could be anywhere. :cry:

Where are you, little Lucas ????

Off-topic-- Lucas looks quite a bit like my close friend's oldest grandchild. :(

Eta : I keep hoping EG will continue yapping and maybe inadvertently 'slip up' and reveal a specific location or park. Maybe LE could let Lucas' bio mom talk to EG and 'rattle' her ?

Unfortunately, WPD has now told Equusearch to hold off until possibly next week. There's nothing new at this time, but they're hoping that they'll get new info before using Equusearch's resources. :gaah:

I hope that means they are close to finding him. Maybe someone is going talk?

A couple of things I noticed from her interview is her use of the word "would" or "would never."

She says she would never hurt him. She does not say she HAS never hurt him.

She also switches between present and past tense when saying he gets hurt when playing and he "would" get hurt with playing. Saying he would get hurt leads me to believe she knows he will not get hurt again...it used to happen, but it won't be happening again. Why won't it be happening again?

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

YES!!!
I thought it was interesting that she said 'I would never hurt my son' as well.
Is there audio of this whole interview? I'm curious to see if this is the first time she says 'son' in regards to Lucas. Is it only after this statement that she starts calling him her baby, her baby boy?

Because yeah - aside from the future tense issue, it's possible she wouldn't in fact hurt her actual son(s).

More tenses - he IS a very little, small little boy, but they had to tell him to be careful. They don't have to.

And while I'm at it - who the heck has a little dude like Lucas play with much older kids and tell HIM to be careful? You tell the older kids to be careful with the younger, not the other way around.

It's interesting to me too, that she gets right up to that nap, he falls asleep while she's showering and so she 'went down' and THEN she realizes she shouldn't be talking to them and ends the interview.

Bah.

Has it been verified Lucas was not in school the week of Feb 12th?

cant believe Lucas is still missing :/. When/where did EM say she wanted to be called "live-in" girlfriend? Strange since all the sudden now she's claiming he's her son

The picture was obviously staged. So it was 2 days before he disappeared. He was probably already gone at that point, and she was trying to build her story. Think about it... besides the fact that no one would just randomly go out and ask "Do you want to come inside?" (MAYBE 'do you want to use my phone?', but come inside? seriously?), she said they stayed out there for 15-20 minutes after she asked, then she took a picture of them walking away. Why didn't she take the picture in the 15-20 minutes they were standing there? Probably because she took a picture of a random couple as they were walking down her street and made the rest up.

A poster last thread, without a link, but an avid poster, said the neighbor who saw the man smoking outside with EG described the smoking man as white.

Was a description ever given of the neighbor's smoking man?

This is my thought as well.
She uses 'actually' twice while describing this incident, for no reason.
'It was actually pretty early morning'
'I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey what's going on? Because I'm home alone.'

The needless use of 'actually' leads me to believe that a) It wasn't pretty early morning, and b) she took the picture, but not for the reason she states.

She's concerned because she's home alone, but she also invited these strangers into her home? Give me a break. 'Come on in, out of the cold! No? Ok. Oh, they're lingering, I'm afraid and alone, I need to take a photo!'

That whole interview is chock full of bizarre word choice.

I'm sure her lawyer is just delighted she took this interview. /s

Exactly. Who the Hell gets all chummy with creepy stranger's, especially if you have children? If you are creeped out enough to snap a pic, No way in Hell are you going to ask them anything. You go on Mama tiger mode.
This pic is a red herring if you ask me, or a set up to throw the scent off her,and onto these mysterious 'stranger's.

Frustrating. Very frustrating.

Noooooooooooooooo!! Ugh, I sure hope they know a whole lot more than we do! I wonder where this new info they're hoping to get is hopefully coming from...

If LE issued a warrant for a child endangerment charge for the date of Feb 16 on Lucas it would indicate to me that LE has verification of some kind that Lucas was alive on that date.

You are correct that she said she “snapped a picture” but for a 26 year old, the term “snapped” means sent a picture via Snapchat, as opposed to “took a picture” like most 35+ year olds would would say (generalizing an age range here, but this is my observation from my personal experience with tweens, teens, and 20 somethings).

I am nearing 40 and I've always said "snapped" a picture/photo. I've never used snapchat.

I've seen a few people mention the photo in posts. Is it online somewhere or no?

Ugh, thread #7 - not what I wanted to see. I hope Lucas will be found before this thread closes.

WPD must be holding out - they either know more or something is about to go down. JMO

I am nearing 40 and I've always said "snapped" a picture/photo. I've never used snapchat.

I've seen a few people mention the photo in posts. Is it online somewhere or no?

That’s what I’m saying...anyone over around 35ish (generally speaking) who says that they “snapped” a picture would mean that they TOOK a picture. Anyone younger than that who says they snapped a picture means they used the SnapChat app to send a picture to someone. Does that make sense? When you take and send a picture in the Snapchat app, it disappears after a few seconds of the receiver viewing it. I presume this is why she would say that she sent it via Snapchat because then she could explain why she doesn’t have the photo saved and no record of existing. However, IF that picture was actually sent, LE would easily be able to confirm it by obtaining a SW and requesting that information Fromm snapchat.

Ugh. I can’t even imagine how frustrating that must be to your family. I’m so sorry.

That’s what I’m saying...anyone over around 35ish (generally speaking) who says that they “snapped” a picture would mean that they TOOK a picture. Anyone younger than that who says they snapped a picture means they used the SnapChat app to send a picture to someone. Does that make sense? When you take and send a picture in the Snapchat app, it disappears after a few seconds of the receiver viewing it. I presume this is why she would say that she sent it via Snapchat because then she could explain why she doesn’t have the photo saved and no record of existing. However, IF that picture was actually sent, LE would easily be able to confirm it by obtaining a SW and requesting that information Fromm snapchat.

The photos from SnapChat don't actually disappear. I had written something about it back in Thread #6. Things we post on SnapChat, Facebook, Instagram, Myspace, etc; are stored in a database, even after, we delete them from our accounts. They can be retrieved when police/lawyer requests the previously deleted content from whichever website.

http://www.businessinsider.com/snapchat-doesnt-delete-your-private-pictures-2013-5

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/deleted-snapchat-photos/story?id=23657797

https://www.smh.com.au/technology/snapchat-doesnt-actually-delete-photos-20130510-2jbi7.html

Here’s my question.. When is the last time you took a 3 hour nap in the middle of the afternoon as an adult?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of folks catch a nap when their kids nap. Especially if they have a baby who doesn't sleep through the night, or has been up, sick. Naps are refreshing for some folks. I dont nap much because I dont require much sleep. Some folks do require more sleep than others though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member