Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From KWCH news just now--I'm watching on TV.

Father of EG's other children feared for his kids' safety about a week before Lucas disappeared. Court docs say Jonathon got physical and left marks on the chest of one of the boys. The father asked the judge to suspend all visitation.

I believe the doc showed was dated Feb. 4th 2018.

hmmm. so she is frustrated and stressed looking at not seeing HER boys and took it out on Lucas?

Father of EG's other children feared for his kids' safety about a week before Lucas disappeared. Court docs say Jonathon got physical and left marks on the chest of one of the boys. The father asked the judge to suspend all visitation.

I'm trying to think of an illegal drug that would cause you to zonk out for three solid hours and hear nothing in your home.

If one is a regular drug user, that's not all that likely to happen. Heroin can cause you to zonk out but, if you're a regular Heroin user, it can react more like a stimulant.

Depressants, like scrip drugs, such as oxy, or morphine, again, can cause you to sleep but, again, if you are a regular user, not normally.

Was she an alcohol drinker? Drinking alcohol is one way to crash for a few hours, especially if you combine it with a Valium, or other scrip drugs.

Has there been a drug charge? Was any paraphernalia found at the home? I've not seen it listed on the court sheet but I could have missed something.

coming down from heroin or a meth binge, prescription sleep aids, or heavy marijuana use. I thought we found out that she actually left the house though and was not there for those 3 hours?

I'm sure KWCH will have a report online soon to back up what I typed. I am making dinner so I'll be in and out but I'll try to link asap. Or if someone else can it would be much appreciated.

Woah! Thanks for that! I’m confused though because didn’t she have her other boys at the new house on the 11th as reported by be neighbor? Maybe visitation hadn’t been suspended yet? Feb 4th was a Sunday, court closed... did maybe that doc say Feb 14?? Wouldn’t JH have been out of town the week prior?

Woah! Thanks for that! I’m confused though because didn’t she have her other boys at the new house on the 11th as reported by be neighbor? Maybe visitation hadn’t been suspended yet? Feb 4th was a Sunday, court closed... did maybe that doc say Feb 14?? Wouldn’t JH have been out of town the week prior?

I'm pretty sure I got the date right but it was just a small pic of the court doc so hard to see. I'm sure KWCH.com will have an article posted soon to back up my info.

Praying for a hedge of protection around your family and your home D.
I keep wondering why EG felt the need to interject "And I'm home alone" in the stranger story. Wasn't that a given? Wouldn't JH know that already like duh? Or was someone supposed to be staying there ORRRR was she NOT home alone but trying to emphasize that she was?
Did anyone else find that statement weird?

To me, it was reminding him that he was many miles away and could do nothing if she needed him. He was useless to her. Either move her and the kids closer, or get a job closer to home. I've a friend whose spouse works out of town for weeks at a time. She posts much the same thing on FB. She hates being home alone, and everyone knows it, every single day, until her spouse comes back home. She starts several days before he leaves, and doesn't stop til he comes home. He has FB too, so he and his friends, and her friends get to see it play out each and every time. She just simply despises being without her man.

Well, convoluted or not, see my post above from earlier, I'm thinking along the same lines. Not that we can't both be wrong. Just that you aren't alone in your thinking.

I also have sent random pics of strange happenings in the neighborhood to my other half. But I don't make it a habit to invite people in from the cold when they are outside smoking in the early morning.

Great minds think alike. And after watching the interview on KWCH I have an opinion on why she kept saying she had to go and shouldn’t have talked to them. It seems to me she was changing the direction of the interview, trying to manipulate the conversation. Maybe she didn’t trust herself not to show her cards or get to close to the actual truth. I am in the camp that believes Lucas was gone long before the she reported it. I feel like the 16th is the likely date that whatever happened happened.

Not surprised by this. Good for those children's father for addressing this instead of ignoring it.

hmmm. so she is frustrated and stressed looking at not seeing HER boys and took it out on Lucas?
Whaaaaaaaaat?

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

Hang tight. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Working Timeline

Wed., Feb. 7, 2018: EG and JH move into new residence at 600 block S. Edgemoor.

Sun., Feb. 11, 2018: EG comes over to introduce her kids to the children of next-door neighbor HT. EG had her 7 and 6 year old boys, Lucas, and she mentioned a one-year old daughter. The children stayed outside for about an hour. The older boys played swords with broom handles. Lucas was shy, kept to himself, did not say anything, and appears to have a bruise under his left eye. It was noted he was skinny.

Undetermined date between moving in and Lucas missing: Neighbor HT see EG smoking out front with a man.

Tues., Feb. 13, 2018: Neighbor LB sees a white SUV backed up to the garage of the residence. She thought maybe they were moving things in.

Thurs., Feb. 15, 2018: Neighbor LB saw EG and a "small child" "clearing out a flower bed." The child appeared younger than 5 and LB thought it might have been a girl. They went inside before LB could introduce.

Sat., Feb. 17, 2018: EG says took a nap at 3:00 p.m. She said in her interview she put a movie on for him and after her shower he was asleep, so she took a nap. Early news reports say she last saw him in his room so she took a nap with her baby.

Report to LE that Lucas missing at 6:15 p.m. Neighbor HT says that EG came to his house. She was "nervous" and "her hands were shaking" and she said "have you seen my little son?" He says she looked like someone whose child was missing. EG was holding her 1 year old. HT went to the residence. EG was talking on the cell phone to police. HT says EG said "she looked everywhere." LE arrived and began searching the house, yard, and began driving around the neighborhood. Police do not suspect abduction.

Lucas was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks, and a grey shirt with a bear on it.

Mon., Feb. 19, 2018: LE searches Chisolm Creek Park and then Grove Park.

Tues., Feb. 20, 2018: LE searches Glen Dey Park and Harrison Park.

Wed., Feb. 21, 2018: EG arrested for child endangerment. Two counts. Ultimately only charged with one involving drugs and her one year old.

Fri., Feb. 23, 2018: LE returns to Chisholm Creek Park.

Sat. Feb. 24, 2018: Lucas's parents speak out for first time. http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Lu...about-the-search-for-their-son-475069363.html

Sun., Feb. 25, 2018: LE searches Cottonwood Park.

Mon., Feb. 26, 2018: Volunteers search Chisholm Creek Park.

Tues., Feb. 27, 2018: LE searches Chapin Park.

Wed., Feb. 28, 2018: Volunteers search Cottonwood Park.
So the nested quote shows the time frame from Feb 11 - Feb 17 that we should to be looking in to. We need pics of what she was driving so we can get pictures out on the streets and see if anyone recalls seeing her SUV pass by at any time on those days/nights.

To me, it was reminding him that he was many miles away and could do nothing if she needed him. He was useless to her. Either move her and the kids closer, or get a job closer to home. I've a friend whose spouse works out of town for weeks at a time. She posts much the same thing on FB. She hates being home alone, and everyone knows it, every single day, until her spouse comes back home. She starts several days before he leaves, and doesn't stop til he comes home. He has FB too, so he and his friends, and her friends get to see it play out each and every time. She just simply despises being without her man.

Isn't Texas where the relatives that reported the abuse live? If so, JH wouldn't have wanted Lucas to be closer to them, because they would have continuously reported the abuse. JH would have lost custody of both children, too. And, EG and JH wouldn't have the bruises came from the cousins roughhousing story.

I think this is a very real possibility, but worse. She may not have known it, but I have a feeling she resented Lucas, and was jealous. I also think there's a small piece of her that dislikes men in general.

PERFECT sense. The good ole passive aggressive guilt trip at play.
N the article says JH put marks on the little boy? Am I reading that right because now you have two people abusing each other's children if so and two adults who can't control their anger

Didn't JH share custody with Lucas' mom? I guess I mean, did they have 50/50 time share, or was Lucas with dad full time?

Wait... what???
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

coming down from heroin or a meth binge, prescription sleep aids, or heavy marijuana use. I thought we found out that she actually left the house though and was not there for those 3 hours?

Coming down from a meth binge, yes, but she'd have slept much, much, longer than three hours. If she is a Heroin addict, or oxy addict, she'd be doing a lot more than sleeping (sweats, nausea, vomiting, muscle spasms, etc...).

If she left the house during those three hours, and didn't take the kids with her, then that is where the child endangerment is probably coming from. In the Sherin Matthews case, her parents left her home alone, and went out to eat, taking their bio child with them, and both parents were later charged with child endangerment, and jailed. Which parent actually killed her, I do not know.

I'm sure those two boys can explain very well, and fingered JH... Could they have lied though - to protect their mom from getting in more trouble? Or, I wonder if EG harming Lucas was in some way an ongoing retaliation of JH harming her boys. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian