Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was the case, though, why would she have custody of Lucas after he left for work in Texas? Why wouldn't he place Lucas with bio mom or another family member in that area where he works? I understand what you're saying, but she isn't the custodial parent, and if they broke up, JH or JO would have rights to Lucas before EG.
SABBM

Also --and this could be important--- JH may not have Lucas' bio mom to see his injuries.
Especially after JH abusing EG's son , and the sons' bio dad reacting to the incident.

People tend to keep things like that hidden so they do not take a risk of losing custody.
Makes perfect sense.

But so sad for this child , who was at the mercy of people who didn't have his best interests in mind.
:moo:

This makes so much sense. Lucas comes to the back door and the
adult just picks him up and takes him without shoes or jacket in order to escape being noticed.

I doubt it.

Quote from an article: " Feb. 17, the Saturday that the stepmother reported Lucas missing, the weather was fairly nice, Tiflati recalled. His children were in their backyard that day, and he and his wife were outside from time to time working on a dining room table.They can see into the backyard of the house where Lucas had moved. They never saw anyone in the backyard next door that Saturday."
[FONT=&amp]
The neighbors would have seen someone. Plus, I think the neighborhood, has a neighborhood watch, thing going on. They probably watch out for each other.[/FONT]

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html

I completely understand taking naps. But three hours? That is a long nap.. I don’t know many adults could take a nap that long without waking up.

Laying around for 3 hours is another story. I could lay around all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband. He can nap like a pro.

I don’t!

RSBM

Agreed.

Plus-- with the new info. about the abusive behavior of JH -- it's possible EG could have 'dirt' on him.
So, no -- it's doubtful EG kicked him out.

There is a news report that references court docs that EG only had supervised visits with her older boys until October 2017. The judge seemed leery about allowing it, but the fact that she was the sole care taker of Lucas was used as proof of her being able to care for her own children. Dad didn't necessarily want to send them, but was following court orders, imo.

I've wondered that myself a couple threads ago. (eta Darn initials, I wondered on the thread if it was bio dad picking up boys, but doubt that now. I have privately wondered this, apparently.)

I'm wondering if she moved out of the home with no intention of remaining a couple? I wonder if JH is in the lease? Lots of questions.

If JH isn't on the lease and left Lucas with EG, wouldn't that be considered Child Abandonment? Rather sure, that you can't leave your bio kid with a girlfriend for 90 days or more. If they were going to separate, he could have left Lucas with bio mom. Unless the whole common law marriage thing comes into play then I think it's a different ordeal. Maybe.

Oh my gosh! Lol!
I decided in the middle that my color commentary was unnecessary and had intended to remove it. I replaced it with "cries" in quotes. But my husband kept asking of I was hungry and done, so once I worked my way to the end I just pushed it to my drive and shared as it was. I'm glad you appreciated the snark. Because I meant it!! Such phony baloney coming out of her face!

Thank YOU, for giving us an image of love and kindness, of the best of us to look at while we ponder and examine some of the worst the world has to offer. <3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's exactly why he is my avatar...as a reminder to all of us that there is gentleness and goodness in the world. &#10084;&#65039;

SABBM

Also --and this could be important--- JH may not have Lucas' bio mom to see his injuries.
Especially after JH abusing EG's son , and the sons' bio dad reacting to the incident.

People tend to keep things like that hidden so they do not take a risk of losing custody.
Makes perfect sense.

But so sad for this child , who was at the mercy of people who didn't have his best interests in mind.

besides some of Lucas' loving and caring family members that tried to help, there is a whole world full of parents all willing to take him off of EG's hands if she didn't want to raise him. Same for JH- he had options available to him with a family willing to help him out. Both JH and EG shut them out and shut down their visits with Lucas.

Oh, Lucas, I wish someday you could read these threads and see how many people care about you. That baby picture three threads back sealed the deal for me (he already stole my heart before then), my heart just melted, seeing that sweet and adorable little smile, looking up at whoever was taking his picture with happiness and trust in his eyes. A couple of years later, the poor child has more bruises in that time period than 50 kids put together do in their entire childhoods.

I want justice for this child. Whatever it takes to find this precious darling. This country has things bass-ackwards- we protect the abusers/suspects while leaving the victims to hang out to dry or vilify them in courts.

If JH isn't on the lease and left Lucas with EG, wouldn't that be considered Child Abandonment? Rather sure, that you can't leave your bio kid with a girlfriend for 90 days or more. If they were going to separate, he could have left Lucas with bio mom. Unless the whole common law marriage thing comes into play then I think it's a different ordeal. Maybe.

Well, I think JH having full physical placement can have his child in a stranger's care. Unless EG moved without his knowledge and kept his child's whereabouts unknown for 12+ hours (in my state anyway), then she's interfering in child custody.

Or if say Lucas' Mom got wind of it, with 50/50 legal custody, she'd probably have to take it to court to enforce her will if she and JH couldn't come to an agreement.

So at least we know he dad was home during a certain time and hadn't been gone for 90 days. I wonder what date he left to go back to work? If he's that angry, and E.G. is angry.........

From the timeline, it seems that he was there on the 3rd - 7th.
Someone had mentioned that she moved, alone, with the two children, to the new place.
Feb 11th the new neighbor saw little L.

I did note this that I'd not read before. I guess that would be closer than KS, but why not TX?

She said she had lived for three years at an apartment at 1157 S. Webb and was planning to move to New Mexico or Colorado for health reasons and for her fiance’s job.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Having seen my share of these types of relationships I don't believe for one second EG kicked JH out or broke up with him. For starters, if she said she didn't then her ex would have run to court to get whatever custody she had revoked, so it's in her interest to lie about the situation with JH. Second, if she kicked JH out she wouldn't have been able to keep Lucas around, she would have been required to turn him over to someone (state, dad, some other member's of mom's family since mom was limited in her custody of Lucas), I believe EG would turned Lucas over because had she really kicked JH out as soon as bio mom or her family caught wind they would have raised a ruckus, esp since they have photos of abuse that occurred at the hands of EG. EG seems like a very selfish-narcissit, only concerned with her own happiness, if have JH around made her happy then she wouldn't give him up just to make her ex happy, know what I mean?

On the question of this court document and the apparent injury to EG's son. I see some folks speculating that maybe it was JH abusing Lucas, but I don't believe that is the case because Lucas' injuries occurred when JH wasn't around. I can't help but wonder if whatever happened with EG's son was a one-off since there have been no other allegations of abuse made against JH that I'm aware of OR if this "red" mark was as bad as the doc makes it sound. Remember, we're talking about a dad here who wants to keep his kids away from EG for whatever reason, so any suspect mark on the child is going to be used as evidence to prove abuse. I'm NOT saying this didn't happen I'm saying there is more to the story and as usual media is taking the tabloid route without investigating first.

I agree that she would not have rights to him. But if she "kicked him out" after the incident on the 4th maybe he was gone working already or something. If they broke up in some fashion, JH never should have left Lucas with her. He should have missed work or something, anything, before that, but hindsight is 20/20. We know from this forum that Lucas' maternal family loved him dearly, but it doesn't seem like JH appreciated that fact.

I would also think that JH leaving Lucas with EG would be going against a Parenting Agreement/Stipulation Agreement. JH wasn't really raising Lucas since he spent a majority of his time away from the home. What kind of court system would allow this? Allowing someone custody of a child who was rarely in the child's life.

And, EG probably wasn't paying child support because she wasn't working. So, I am guessing that JH was paying the child support for her... or if at all. If she kicked JH out of the apartment/house then she would get behind on child support. If you get behind on support they arrest you and take away your license in some states.

This whole thing is extremely complex and messy.

I am starting to lean that way myself.
Now I understand why JH didn't want to talk about the abuse AND the body language with the bio mom when they were interviewed.

So if this happened Sunday the 4th, did her boys see her the 11th? If not, who were the boys she introduced to the neighbor??

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A1 means Arrest 1-arrested/booked
V1 victim 1 V2 victim2
1540 could be officer ID

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if JH is more responsible than I thought in the beginning.....???? I guess now that court docs have been shown on MSM it's ok to discuss?

Mods????? Help me.

Isn't Texas where the relatives that reported the abuse live? If so, JH wouldn't have wanted Lucas to be closer to them, because they would have continuously reported the abuse. JH would have lost custody of both children, too. And, EG and JH wouldn't have the bruises came from the cousins roughhousing story.

I have been sitting on my hands since the beginning of all of this to refrain from sharing my thoughts about the adults in Lucas' life who are considered "victims" here.

From the doc pictured in that story regarding EG's sons' father's complaint:

"On Sunday, February 4, 2018, Respondent's boyfriend got physical with our youngest son, (redacted). The children reported the incident to me as soon as I picked them up after parenting time. I took photos when we returned home, and although it was 4-5 hours later, there were still red marks on (redacted)'s chest with visible fingerprints. His chest was still red the next day."

The incident itself was on the 4th.

I see it was filed the 28th.
I tried to read it, but it's too blurry on my phone.
I see "alcohol and extra curricular activities"
Emily called it an "accident" and blamed it on "other kids AGAIN said she had kicked JH out and hung up on the bio dad.
Can anyone else make it out what the documents say?
Also, what's up with the wad of hair missing from her forehead??
9459374bd13a2d7368ad7dcfc62404e8.jpg

http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475607173

THIS.

I am an inch away from violating TOS, so I'll just say that I believe many people repeatedly failed Lucas. One person actually did the deed, but others were complicit.

Thinking back to JH's interview- he kept saying he thought Lucas is alive and asked that they return him, that this wasn't funny.

Maybe after this incident with EG's older child, someone heard about and decided to get Lucas out of there for his own safety? Maybe a friend of a friend has him safe and sound somewhere. I thought his statement was odd for a bit, but that might make sense now, knowing this incident took place a week before Lucas' disappearance.

My thoughts all along, but ive been keeping my comments & thoughts to myself after i was reminded about the victim friendly forum.

The only victim i see here is Lucas.

Lucas has not been found so in my mind... anything & anyone is a suspect, but this is just my opinion.

It appears as though they were very codependent upon one another, possibly a drug fueled relationship even, which would explain the rage & violence.

A father who shows no real emotion for his only & lost biological son strikes me as extremely odd & suspicious, amongst an array of other things.

These latest details do not surprise me the least.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OMG!! Dear Lord....This makes me want to hurl.

I probably should not even write this right now, but I cannot resist. Could the mysterious smoking man be JH?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

And that the alleged abuse by JH happened on 2/4/2018 and EG moved on 2/7/2018.
MOO

"Lucas just didn't walk out of the house. There's somebody or somebodies that knows something about Lucas and maybe someone will hear something and give us that information that will lead us to Lucas," said Allred.

http://www.kake.com/story/37628134/police-continue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Maybe JH pushed EGs son over something her son did to Lucas? So basically thinking the whole mess was Lucas fault and raging at him for her loss of visitation?
Make sense?

If you freeze the video on the docs - it appears EG told the father that JH said it was an accident and she kicked him out after that. Also the papers were not filed until Feb 28th, so EG probably was not even aware that he was gonna take legal action.

Ok, this new abuse report is throwing a monkey wrench into the works....:thinking: .....

So it is now reported that she told her ex that she threw JH out, and 3 days later she moves to the new address.

Did she really throw him out? How does she rent this nice new house, if she kicked him out? Is he still paying all of her monthly bills/expenses, even though he is not living there anymore?

He would be on the hook for child support. But they are not married so he would not have to pay her entire monthly expenses.

And why wasn't this report made/filed until now if it happened on Feb 4th?

And WHY did she send that snap of the random strangers to JH, if she had supposedly kicked him out?

So I guess we can assume that she didn't really kick him out. Maybe he left for a day or so?

ETA:
Also, if she was kicking JH out, would she keep caring for Lucas every day? Wouldn't that be JH's responsibility if he was no longer living with EG?

She kicked him out. Riiiiiiiiight. I don't believe a word that she spews out.

Having seen my share of these types of relationships I don't believe for one second EG kicked JH out or broke up with him. For starters, if she said she didn't then her ex would have run to court to get whatever custody she had revoked, so it's in her interest to lie about the situation with JH. Second, if she kicked JH out she wouldn't have been able to keep Lucas around, she would have been required to turn him over to someone (state, dad, some other member's of mom's family since mom was limited in her custody of Lucas), I believe EG would turned Lucas over because had she really kicked JH out as soon as bio mom or her family caught wind they would have raised a ruckus, esp since they have photos of abuse that occurred at the hands of EG.

On the question of this court document and the apparent injury to EG's mom. I see some folks speculating that maybe it was JH abusing Lucas, but I don't believe that is the case because Lucas' injuries occurred when JH wasn't around. I can't help but wonder if whatever happened with EG's son was a one-off since there have been no other allegations of abuse made against JH that I'm aware of OR if this "red" mark was as bad as the doc makes it sound. Remember, we're talking about a dad here who wants to keep his kids away from EG for whatever reason, so any suspect mark on the child is going to be used as evidence to prove abuse. I'm NOT saying this didn't happen I'm saying there is more to the story and as usual media is taking the tabloid route without investigating first.

Who would require this? I mean, someone would have to know about the situation and enforce it.

Our VI said JH had full physical custody of Lucas with visitation with the biomom at JHs discretion. They retained 50/50 legal custody, so they seem to have a simple parenting plan without much court involvement. He gets to make daily care decisions without consulting biomom. If leaving Lucas was a problem from a parenting plan perspective, he already would have been removed.

I would also think that JH leaving Lucas with EG would be going against a Parenting Agreement/Stipulation Agreement. JH wasn't really raising Lucas since he spent a majority of his time away from the home. What kind of court system would allow this? Allowing someone custody of a child who was rarely in the child's life.

And, EG probably wasn't paying child support because she wasn't working. So, I am guessing that JH was paying the child support for her... or if at all. If she kicked JH out of the apartment/house then she would get behind on child support. If you get behind on support they arrest you and take away your license in some states.

This whole thing is extremely complex and messy.

In the October 2017 court stuff she mentions that she has not been paying child support and makes a bunch of excuses including that JH will try to start paying something if he has any $$$ left over.

Not caught up yet but imo, EG just SAID she threw JH out so her ex would let her see her kids. If JH was the one who hit him and JH was gone, there would be no reason to ask to stop visitation.
Happens all the time with CPS cases. Mom says she throws out no good boyfriend then just makes sure he's not around when they come visit

From KWCH news just now--I'm watching on TV.

Father of EG's other children feared for his kids' safety about a week before Lucas disappeared. Court docs say Jonathon got physical and left marks on the chest of one of the boys. The father asked the judge to suspend all visitation.

I believe the doc showed was dated Feb. 4th 2018.

I’ve bit my tongue for days. But in the interview with mom and dad, dad “cried”, but no actual tears were present, from what I saw. I am mad he allowed his girlfriend, who has a questionable history with her own birth kids, be the primary caretaker of Lucas. How did he not notice the bruises? Lucas was failed so hard. I will not be surprised if dad gets charged with negligence, if not more.

I will alert my post in case this isn’t allowed, and I apologize in advance if I’m violating any terms.

Edit - I can’t report my own post on tapatalk for some reason, so can someone do it for me?

Im not sure where the 50/50 custody thing comes from but this is a statement from bio mom

[FONT=&quot]On Tuesday, KSN spoke with both Lucas&#8217; biological mother and father who say they are extremely worried and anxious for their son&#8217;s return. KSN spoke with Lucas&#8217;s mother first. She arrived from El Dorado on Sunday. She tells me she lost custody of Lucas when he was 6 months old.

[/FONT]
http://ksn.com/2018/02/19/family-of-missing-5-year-old-speak-out/

I doubt EG kicked JH out this was just a statement to the father of her children in order to make it appear she had handled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cburski2018