Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they have calmed a little. The winds are still pretty nasty but they are slowing down. So far the dangerous branches on the tree have been holding, if it can hold out for another 2 or 3 hours we should be golden.
So glad to hear this!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Cellular places sell GPS things for children. My children wear these things called GIZMOPALS and they're sold at Verizon. They're about $80 a piece and only cost $5 a month. You can program up to 4 phone numbers, so they can call you if they need to... and you can track their location. You can also get a notification when they leave an area. I have ours set so we know when they leave or arrive at school. When they are at a friend's house, we set it to that location, so we get updates. They also read off the time and make cool sounds.

(Interesting)

Something just struck me.... some rental places let you start moving in early, but you can't fully move in (stay there) until the start of the lease. What if the 11th was the actual "start of the lease day" but they started moving stuff in on the 7th. Maybe, EG took the kids outdoors, so they wouldn't get in the way of the movers. EG also had to go back at some point to clean up the apartment... If you don't clean your apartment, they deduct the money from your deposit. I am sure she wanted that damn deposit back. It is possible that EG had done something to Lucas during the apartment clean up. Forgive me for saying this she could have stuffed him in a trash bag and took him out with the trash she had cleaned out of the apartment.

Anyway, I heard the dogs didn't pick up on Lucas' scent in or around the house. It could be because he had never stepped foot inside of the house. We don't know how many hours EG had her boys, she might have had them only 2-3 hours before their bio-dad came to pick them up. She could have gone back to the apartment that day to do the move out cleaning... This is why no one saw Lucas after the 11th because he was disappeared the same day.

I've thought the same thing. I just moved this month, so it's fresh in my mind. I was in and out of both places moving and cleaning from the 16th-20th.

I'm in northern Virginia. Quantico is closed... The *MARINES* won't even go out in this!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lol! I’m in MoCo over the river and it’s been crazy here. Just went out for the first time and trees down everywhere, fences, etc. Pulled back my driveway and noticed a substantial portion of my roof missing above my garage. Yay!

...and the power just went out....

MOD NOTE

WS member has been approved by Tricia to serve as a verified spokesperson on behalf of FindLucasAllen and FindLucasAllen's family in this case.

Please treat with respect and with the understanding that does not need to provide links for statements made in Lucas' case.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator and we'll be happy to help.

:tyou:

Yay!

I'm so happy to see so much support here, all the locals with input who are actively on the ground, WS peeps, it's times like this I am so proud and happy to be a part of WS!!

Yay!

I'm so happy to see so much support here, all the locals with input who are actively on the ground, WS peeps, it's times like this I am so proud and happy to be a part of WS!!

Welcome, .

Not a happy circumstance to welcome you, but we do welcome your input and hope you know we are a concerned and caring group.

Welcome ! Websleuths is a great forum with a great group of people! :)

Yay!

Same! God forbid if one my nephews or family members went missing this would be the first place(aside from LE obviously) I'd go to for help in finding them! Amazing people.

As I noted earlier, she seemed to have a problem in that interview calling JH her boyfriend or fiance, instead calling him "their dad". Have they had relationship issues since the 4th February when this incident happened? Did she tell him she'd kick him out? (the irony!) or did he decide to walk because he didn't want that allegation made against him when he's already had allegations of child abuse on his own son from multiple people who assumed 'she' was responsible?.

Amonet, I posted about this earlier, and o had meant to quote you but failed. :) I had an idea about "their dad", I'm curious about our take on it. Post 579 (or thereabouts)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As time goes i'm wondering how confident EG is that they will never find Lucas. She hasn't budged on where he is. I really thought she would have by now. Even Susan Smith eventually caved. I wonder if EG had a friend or family member take Lucas somewhere far, kind of like a Terry Horman type of friend. I doubt Lucas is alive but EG's "helper" might not have told EG where Lucas was taken. (not sure this even occurred, just something to think about)

Just throwing this out there...has anyone considered she may have driven just over the border into Oklahoma? I think it would be a straight shot down 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing this out there...has anyone considered she may have driven just over the border into Oklahoma? I think it would be a straight shot down 35.

I think it will be great to have you speaking for the family as I am sure some posts are hard to respond to and also their attention directed elsewhere will be what they need best. Thanks

Ummm, because she just kicked him out, and he was her go to guy? /; pfffffft

I may have misunderstood, but the comment I was responding to was saying they thought she sent the pic to her older boys' father, not JH. Why send a pic to him is my question.

As time goes i'm wondering how confident EG is that they will never find Lucas. She hasn't budged on where he is. I really thought she would have by now. Even Susan Smith eventually caved. I wonder if EG had a friend or family member take Lucas somewhere far, kind of like a Terry Horman type of friend. I doubt Lucas is alive but EG's "helper" might not have told EG where Lucas was taken. (not sure this even occurred, just something to think about)
that "friend" might be more than just a 'friend'... knim?

Looks to be about a 6 minute walk, Henry, so I agree!! Makes you wonder if folks will sniff around Dave's Storage, as well. Or has anyone suggested/asked about Beech Lake? Because of home and heart, donchaknow. Great work and many thanks!

Since they just move is it possible she rents at Dave’s? Thinking out loud here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems possible, but unlikely, to me. If you take the interstate, there will be a camera at each of the two tollbooths and then there’s another camera once you cross the border into Oklahoma at the weigh station there. To get down there without taking the highway probably doubles the time each way. Maybe an hour and a half each way.

It only seems worth the risk if one was very very familiar with the area and had a specific place in mind.

Isn't Oklahoma where bio mom recently moved to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanzzzzz83